The Babysitters

Baby Baby Baby

Author's POV:

 

"Alright, here we are..Earth, the planet for those human beings." said a guy as he closed the portal of their realm shuts. Standing at the end of the cliff, they watch upon the city that is light up in the night. "So this is Earth, but where are we anyway?" said another voice that is slightly calmer than the one before. "South Korea, Seoul." another one said. "How did you know that?" the one before asked, looking at the one who answered him, he points. "There, idiot. At that billboard." he rolled his eyes.

 

"So, we're in Seoul." another man said. The rest just nods. The night breeze was cold but very refreshing.

 

"Then what are we waiting for. Lets go in." one of them said, he was about to jump off the cliff when someone holds his collar, preventing him from jumping. "What are you doing?"

 

The guy who holds his collar didn't say anything at first, but then he pulls the guy making him stumble to the ground, covered with dirt. "Yah.." he half shouted, while few of them laugh at him. "We can't go in wearing this. People will think that we are weird. Remember..this is not our world, but this living being called human world, so we need to dress like them." said the guy.

 

"Whats wrong with what we are wearing now? It really fits their style, hyung. Leather jackets, jeans, combat boots or just boots. What else, shirt..cardigans, hmm...belts." said one of them again looking at himself wearing black jacket.

 

The guy whom stop them from jumping sigh and just roll his eyes. "Fine, but lets not jump off the cliff now shall we. Look below, there's human all over and if they see you suddenly came from above, what do you think they would say about us?" he an eyebrow, narrowing his eyes also at all of his brothers.

 

"You got a point there. Then lets use the stairs over there." and they all went down the stairs. It was night but still a young night to make people of Seoul walk around the city or just simply sitting at the park.

 

227611_391001937658990_1635525074_n.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------

 

"Thank you for coming to our cafe. Please come again." the waitress bows to their last customer. Sighing, she then flipped the open sign to now closed.

 

"Great work everybody. Lets clean up." a girl in white with mustard yellow skirt said. She has blonde with pink streaks on her hair, it was tied into a nice ponytail. She was the owner of the cafe but she often help her workers on taking orders and others.

 

The bell by their door rings, two girls came in. One with long blonde and another with brown hair. "Unnie..." the two girls called on the girl in yellow skirt. She glance over her shoulder.

 

79888-hyoyeon-yoona.jpg

 

"Ahh, Hyoyeon ah..Yoona ah..Just finished your late night class?" the girl said with a smile, the two girls came up to her and hug her. "Yeah, so tired. Mike is waiting for us unnie, we better go home." Hyoyeon said. Mike is their most loyal butler that have been with them since they were babies.

 

"Arasso, little more thing I got to settle up, then I'll go home. You both go back first." the girl orders, which is their older sister, Kim Taeyeon. "Okay unnie. Don't comeback home so late..if not, you know she will nag." Yoona told Taeyeon then leave with Hyoyeon.

 

After about 15 minutes of cleaning up with all her workers, she finally left the cafe. Driving her car back home. When she arrived, her parents were awaiting for her by the living room, along with Hyoyeon and Yoona. "Taeyeon, come here. We have something to say..." she obeys and sat beside Yoona.

 

-----------

 

"Now we have a house, a parent to fits in with these human. But it will be weird to all of us be an adult. Maybe we should changed ourself..Perhaps, a kid?" "Woah! No. I am not gonna make myself a kid to fits in." few protest, "How about a pet?" "You're insane..Why should we be an animal? Lets just live as an adult."

 

"Perhaps a baby? Because baby are innocent and people won't think that we came from somewhere else." said a guy with light brown hair. Everyone eyed him, disbelief. "You want us all turn into a baby of 12? And live in one house together? That is much more weird, hyung. There is no 12 babies altogether in one family. This is not our realm but theirs."

 

"But I think that is a great idea though." he pouts. "Lets go with that." "Eh!! What? Are you serious, hyung? There is no 12 babies in one family! They will freak out thinking about it." He growls, making the one younger from him shuts his mouth. "We have powers, lets put them into a spell, so when they see 12 babies in one family, they won't find it weird.

 

They wishes to protest but what the elder one said is true, with powers they can just do anything they want. So they all circled up and starts mumbling something. And later they transform themself into a toddler, wearing nothing but diapers. Their fake parents is actually their loyal followers. "The time of operation starts."

 

------------

 

So they have been living among the people of South Korea for a month now and no one find it weird to see a family with 12 babies when the parents took them out on a stroll or to shopping. Cute and adorable, everyone love looking at them. But they were pretty annoyed with all the squealing, pinching, craddling in someone else arms. 'When can we changed back to normal.' they all cried.

 

Meanwhile on the same day, at the airport. Also a family was hugging and crying. It was the Kim's. Mr and Mrs Kim is bidding their goodbyes to Taeyeon, Hyoyeon and Yoona. They need to went to the States, since their father has been transfered to the States and they said only their partner could follow him. Which mean, only Mrs Kim can follow his husband and live together with him there. This has been announced the day Taeyeon just cameback from work.

 

"Honey, you need to look after your sisters when I'm away. Anything just give me a call. Mama will tryto help is anything is needed. Both mama and papa." Mrs Kim said, as she hug her treasured daughters. "Don't worry umma, when we have times, we'll visit you and appa in the States." And then, as they give their one last goodbye, Mr Kim and Mrs Kim enters the plane. Watching the plane took off, the 3 sisters later left the airport.

 

"Where to miss?" said the driver looking back to his mistress. Hyoyeon and Yoona look at Taeyeon, she took out the piece of paper that wrote an address. "Take us here." she gave the paper to him and he nods.

 

------------

 

"Are you sure? This is not an easy job. Beside, how can someone has that many babies after marrying?" said Yoona, she kind of shocked upon reading the paper yesterday.

 

"If its miracle and luck, one family can have that many every year after marrying." Taeyeon explained.

 

"Still..." again Yoona tries to said her doubts. Hyoyeon stops her, "Look, she came to us. Asking to look after those babies. Maybe because other babysitters couldn't handle the workloads." stated Hyoyeon to her sisters. Taeyeon took a deep breath then exhale it, "Right, lets go."

 

-----------

 

"I'm bored!" baby Chanyeol with his deep voice said. Everyone was also bored. Being held in a craddle is very annoying and the most hated thing ever. But this is what they chose. "We're babies so we need to wait for our mother to feed us." sighed Chen.

 

The door then went open and their parents enters, opening up the fence of the cradle they all walk out. "Why did you let us out?" Xiumin asked eyeing the two adult, who is taller than him. "We'll be having guest, sir." Everybody in the room blinks, "Guest?" Baekhyun asked.

 

Outside the house, they stand waiting. Yoona nudged Taeyeon's hand, pointing at the doorbell. Taeyeon shook her head, but Hyoyeone and Yoona pushed her, she try to hold herself not wanting to press it.

 

But the door then opens, the couples look at them. The 3 of them stops from whatever they were doing and bows. "Annyeonghaseyo..We are the Kims which um..yesterday you called me asking to look after the babies?" Taeyeon said, "Ahh, yes..I was expecting you, please come in. Honey, please take them to the living room where they are. I'll go and make some coffee." "Yes honey, come in." Taeyeon, Hyoyeon and Yoona steps in and follow the man to the living room.

 

In the living room, they all look at the 3 strangers. The girls didn't see them yet but just take a seat by the cream coloured couch. They admire the house, it is cozy, warm and comfortable even though it is a bungalow. "Here we are. Coffee?" Yoona nods, and she gave them each a cup of coffee.

 

-------------

 

'Who are they?' Luhan used his telepathy to communicate with his 'fake' mother. But she didn't answer instead she turn and look at them with a smile. "So how should we call you? Is it Ms Kim? But you are all Kim's..." said the mother.

 

"Ah, mianhae for our rudeness. I'm Taeyeon, this is Hyoyeon and overthere is Yoona." Taeyeon introduced herself with her sisters.

 

"Ah, so Taeyeon shi, Hyoyeon shi and Yoona shi yes?" and they nods with a slight smile.

 

"What are you currently doing? Working? Studying? Or just staying at home?" the father now asked.

 

" We all are a model, for some agency. Aside from that, I am still studying in college along with Hyoyeon unnie. Myself also work as an actress. Hyoyeon unnie teaches student to dance, so she is a choreographer while Taeyeon unnie owned a cafe. Among us all, Taeyeon unnie is the oldest and I'm the maknae." Yoona explained, smiling. She sips her coffee.

 

"I see, then Hyoyeon is the 2nd child in your family?" "Nae..I am." Hyoyeon replied.

 

The two couple nods, looking at each other. "Well you already know why we call you. We've explained it to you and I was very happy to see that you accept my request." she clasped her hand. Now this makes the boys much more curious. So they decided to went closer.

 

"Nae, at first we didn't want to but after giving so many time about it, we finally agrees on it. I can still manage some times, since I owned the cafe, I could at least come and check everyday." Taeyeon claimed

 

"And we both always finished class around noon, only certain days we have class until late night but still we can manage it." stated Hyoyeon. The couples smile, happily about the decisions. "Great, then lets meet with them."

 

-----------

 

"Boys, meet your new babysitters. So young and beautiful." the mother introduced the girls to their sons.

 

Taeyeon, Hyoyeon and Yoona all smile yet felt a bit weird abot seeing 12 toddlers whom is all 2 years old. "Annyeong~" Yoona squated down, she love kids so much. The boys try to act cute and cuddly infront of them, but actually they felt very uncomfotable with this. Babysitters? If someone will be watching over them everyday, then how will they need to investigate about humans and Earth?!

 

"Taeyeon shi, their name is. Xiumin is with light orange hair, Luhan with light brown, Kris with blonde, Suho with red, Lay with brown, Baekhyun with brown over there, beside him is Chen with black, then Chanyeol with blonde to brown hair, Kyungsoo with thick eyebrow and dark brown hair, Tao with raven black, Kai with dark brown and lastly Sehun with blonde bleach hair. Can you remember them all?" she asked, glancing at Taeyeon who just stand there. "Umm, I think so."

 

"I might remember er.., Kris, Suho, Kyungsoo, Xiumin and Sehun, because they have slight different hair colour among the rest of them. Well for baby Kyungsoo, not because of his hair but his eyebrow." Taeyeon smile, squatting down infront of Kyungsoo whom is looking at her, she pats his hair gently. He cooed. 'You just cooed!' Baekhyun said through telepathy. 'Shut up, we need to be cute.' he said.

 

"Thank you for your help girls. My husband and I will be going overseas for a while, maybe 3-4 months. I'm really thankful to have you girls." she stated, holding Taeyeon's hand. Taeyeon chuckles, "Its not a problem, madam. We'll take good care of your sons while you're away." she try to comfort her.

 

-----------

 

BAIE6lfCUAAsVRL.jpg:largesnsd-seohyun-and-hyoyeon-at-96ny-event-4

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS6UDbtr7l5h1AQw1ERZzx

 

They left afterwards, and then they all talk to each other.

 

"Who the heck asked for a babysitters, they are like the watchers in our realm." Lay claimed.

 

"Don't know who, but it must be our 'fake' mother. But why a watcher? Its fine if its only one, but 3?! 3 girls!!" Kai shouted.

 

"But the girl white clothe is cute." stated Lay..

 

"All of them are wearing white clothes, hyung. Just their lower torso part is different." Sehun claimed, faceplaming himself.

 

"Oh..really? I didn't realize that. Well I mean the blonde haired one, not with the pink streaks." Lay finally tell them in details.

 

"And I find that the brown haired one is cute." said Chen. Tao, Sehun and Chanyeol agrees on him.

 

"I'll go with Lay, she is cute and look very hot, for my kind of view." Kai and also Xiumin goes with Lay.

 

"Why are we talking about who is prettier here? We're suppose need to discuss about why they are watching over us." Kris claimed, he sounded serious and annoyed.

 

"But first thing first hyung, who do you think is cute? I never thought, the women of Earth is this pretty." Tao cling over Kris, well in a baby way of course. Kris just sigh, rubbing his temple.

 

"I don't know, maybe that girl with pink streaks? She look so mature and feminime to me. But that doesn't mean anything alright." Kris claimed.

 

"Well, nado. She look so calm and very gentle. When she pats my head, she smile so genuinely and she is very pretty." Kyungsoo claimed, still remembering her smile.

 

"Thats why you cooed." Baekhyun teased. "Ah, hyung~ Its because we are babies. What do you expect me to do? Talk to her?" Kyungsoo pouts when he was teased by Baekhyun.

 

------------

 

"That was freaking weird...12 babies, and each are 2 years old! How can that be possible? Unnie!!" Yoona cling on Taeyeon's hand. "I don't know Yoon. But lets just forget about it alright. They will be in out hands, so we need to look after them from now on. Lets do our best alright." they both nods to Taeyeon and she continues to drive home.

 

So the work as a babysitters of 12 babies will starts.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Chingu ah....

I'm getting sick day by day now..

Because of the thick thick thick freaking THICK HAZE..

/cough cough cough/

I'm starting to cough, and feel my eyes is hurt. The dust is just to thick that it hurt my eyes.

Please make it rain.. T___T

Unbelievable thickness.. /cough cough/

Stay tune...

 

~ET