5 men

Baby Baby Baby

Author's POV:

 

"nae son kkeute geudaega, seuchimyeon chaga wotdeon, shimjange ongiga beonjijyo...." as the song was sang by Taeyeon, the boys slowly felt sleepy. Her beautiful calm angelic voice, can easily make someone fall in love with it.

 

And 12 of them were the ones who caught up in it.

 

 She smile down to each of them while she the hair of Chanyeol and Baekhyun, as the two were in her laps, also Tao landed his on her lap. They were very adorable, which made Taeyeon smiles wider.

 

Its a lullaby to let them went to sleep fast, and the song that is her favourite. 'Touch Love.'

 

"manjil suga eobseodo dwae, aneul sudo eobseodo dwae, Lonely love Yes I love you, nae unmyeong cheoreom, geudael neukkil su isseoyo....." then she hums, "Sweet dreams boys.." when she see they finally sleep, Hyoyeon and Yoona who was waiting by the door went in to help Taeyeon put them back into the cradle.

 

---------

 

 "I got it!" Baekhyun shouts, making his brothers to look at him. "What is that you got?" Lay asked, his thumb, slowly he is turning himself into a real baby.

 

"How about, we turn back ourself and follow each one to their work place?" "Are you crazy? Then how do you want to explain to them about us missing from this house?" Luhan smack his head. He groans, "I was just suggesting..." he whined, pouting.

 

Kris was attentively thinking and then he smirks, "Lets go for it...But, not all of us." everybody look at him, their leader seems to have plan.

 

---------

 

"Kim Yoona, you have 20 minutes off the scenes." her personal assistant came to Yoona that is sitting under an umbrella, fanning herself. "Jinjja? Then I want to get some bubble tea. 20 minutes right, I'll be back in 10 minutes." she put down the fan and walk off the sets.

 

Some of the public recognize her since she's a newly born star, and are getting famous. Ignoring all the photos being taken by the public, she walk down the path and saw the bubble tea shops.

 

Her eyes sparkles, "Bubble tea, here I come." she grins, and fasten her pace.

 

Shes not a selfish idol, Yoona smiles to the public and bows to them also as she passed by. Her kindness are her weapon.

 

Yoona walk in to the bubble tea shop, and lined up behind 2 men. As she lined up, she check on her phone for any text messages.

 

Busy replying all of her friends text messages, until someone bumped into her, pushing her forward, bumping to the men infront of her, and almost fell to the floor. But they caught her before she fall down.

 

"I'm sorry miss, I didn't see you." the man who accidentally pushed her apologize, then scold his girlfriend. Yoona only smile, saying its okay. And seeing that the hands were still holding her, she look at them. Finding 2 extremely hot men.

 

"You okay miss?" one of them asked, slowly letting her go. He has dark maroon hair, and looks cute but handsome. Another one has rainbow hair and look very mature. Yoona was in awed looking at them, she blushed. "Yea...I'm fine, thank you." she hides her blushing face behind her bang.

 

The 2 men, smiles. "It was nothing. We didn't want to see a beautiful girl like you getting hurt now." the rainbow hair guy claimed. He was wearing sleeveless white hoodie, while the other wear white sleeveless clothe.

 

"Oh, I'm Luhan...and this is my brother, Sehun." the maroon haired introduce themselves. Yoona just bow, "I-I'm Yoona."

 

luhan and sehun photo:  tumblr_moeguv9vv71rrnml4o1_250.gif

 

-------

 

Same day, in the dancing school. Hyoyeon teaches her students dance steps. She is one of the best teacher in that class and very funny and friendly.

 

Easy to interact with people and not a shy person.

 

"One two three four...and jump!" she shouts, they all follow what she do. Most of her dance style and hip hop, twerking, popping, waves, and even random styles, which is mixed with all kinds. She's an expert.

 

Then the door to his dance class opens, 2 young men went in, watching the dance going on. "Kim Hyoyeon...So this is what she do when she's not at home." one of them claimed, to another one.

 

When the beat of the song ends, they stops. All panting, since the dance was really powerful. "10 minutes.." Hyoyeon said, heading to the bottle of water at the end of the room.

 

Drinking it down, she noticed the two standing by the door.

 

"Can I help you?" she asked, when the two look at her, she gasped. 'Wow...such a hottie.' she thought.

 

They both smiles, and bow to her. "Mianhae, we didn't want to interupt with your dance practice just now. Now that you are free, we'll introduce ourselves. I'm Jongin." the blonde guy said, "I'm Zitao." the silver to brown haired guy also introduce himself. "We're your new student." each of the smiles down to Hyoyeon, which making Hyoyeon to blushed.

 

"Okay, I'm Kim Hyoyeon. The choreographer. If you could follow me, you'll start today." they both nods.

 

tumblr_mprtfnHwnL1rn8lhxo3_500.gif

tumblr_mqa090szox1ruu0syo1_r2_500.gif

 

--------

 

Taeyeon's cafe, busy as hell. She didn't have any time to relax. Since her cafe were well known, people love coming to grab a bite to eat there, every hours.

 

As a manager, she also acts as the waitress, cashier, cooker and more.

 

Literally, everyday will be full with people, even today. "Thank you, please come again." she thanked the couple who just made payment and left the cafe. One vacant table.

 

Then a men with blonde, tall came in. Everybody look at him, and how they all spazz over him, especially the girls.

 

Wearing a suit and black tie, he came walking to Taeyeon that is taking a drink by the counter. He smirks.

 

"Is there any vacant table?" he asked, making Taeyeon to choked. Turning her head, she look at the men. "Yes, one." she claimed, astonished by his good looks, she keep on looking at him. He noticed that but choose to ignore it. "Can you show me?"

 

Taeyeon nods and lead him to the table she talk about. All the girls eyes followed him, since he is just to handsome to not check on him.

 

She gave the menu and waits for him to place an order.

 

After his order arrived, he enjoy the food. "Hmm, this humans food are pretty delicious." he praised, enjoying the taste of the dishes he orders. Sometime he glances at Taeyeon. "How can I get myself closer to you Kim Taeyeon. I need to think of something." he thought, eyes glued on her.

 

He seems very interested in to know more about her rather that her sisters. All this thanks to Baekhyun, he gets to meet and talk with her without cooing or act cute to her when he was a baby.

 

--------

 

"Taeyeon sunbaenim, I think that man likes you. He keeps on glancing our way, and look at you. Why don't you get to know him closer." Hara, one of her waitress pokes Taeyeon's shoulder.

 

"Eyy, no way. He's a customer, and what makes you so sure that hes looking at me, maybe he look at you. You're cuter, more beautiful than I am."

 

"Aigoo...Taeyeon sunbaenim, I can tell with just looking at him. Beside, I have a boyfriend. I mean, seriously. He look at you, not me." she claimed, smiling to her sunbaenim. Taeyeon glances to him and really caught him looking at her. She blushed, looking away fast.

 

--------

 

He ask for the bills and pay, he left after he pays. Hara went to clean up, and found a small note. It was for her sunbaenim, she squealed.

 

"Sunbaenim! Sunbaenim! Here, its from the guy that just left." she passed it to Taeyeon, she read it.

 

"Love the food, and I like to get to know you more...Ms KT. from Kris Wu." the note wrotes, 'Ms KT? Kim Taeyeon, how did he know my name?' she slap herself, the name tag, of course.

 

Taeyeon smiles, a sudden hot guy just left her a note that says he want to know her more. Lucky. "Kris Wu...even his name is handsome."

tumblr_mrxmksMYrG1sudv11o1_400.gif

 

--------

 

The 5 of them later on meet.

 

"How was it?" Kris asked, being the leader he needs to know how they do.

 

"Great, Sehun and I met with the youngest, Yoona. Man, she's really pretty when we have the same eye level as her, being a baby, I never notice that." Luhan claimed, nudging Sehun's hand. He nods, agree to his brother.

 

Kris nods, then look at his another two younger brothers. "You two?"

 

"Awesome, Hyoyeon ssi is a very strong girl. Very powerful in dancing, even we couldn't keep up. Man, this human has such different stamina as us." Tao sigh, wrapping his hand around Kai's shoulder.

 

"You hyung? What about Taeyeon ssi?" Kai asked the leader. "I enjoyed it. I even gets to eat the humans food, and its very delicious. She's great. Now we only need to get closer to each one to learn more of their kinds."

 

--------

 

-__________________________________________-        -____________________________________________-

does my face looks cute (above)

this chap is freaking lame

i just know it