Man in Italy

Baby Baby Baby

Author's POV:

 

"What the hell just happen? That guy turned into an ant when she growls like that. Is she some kind of monster living in this humang world?" the maknae, Sehun keeps on asking his hyungs.

 

"Who knows Sehun ah, we need to learn more about them if you want to get to know them even more." said Luhan to his precious maknae.

 

They keeps on talking to each other and when they sense a presence of someone they stop. Hyoyeon enters the room to check on them. "Hey boys, you're not sleeping yet? Its already 12 in the morning..Come on, time to get some shut eyes." she placed them all in their craddles and gave each a peck on the forehead.

 

"Night boys, get a good night sleep." and Hyoyeon left the room, switching off the light.

 

Everyone was eyeing the door and then to each other. "She is so nice. We even get a kiss." Xiumin smiles cutely. "Yeah, whatever. Now lets just do what she ask us to."

 

---------

 

"Morning~" greet Yoona with a yawn to her sister, Hyoyeon. "Morning Yoon.." she replied without turning her head. She was busy with the cooking.

 

Yoona took a seat by the diner, looking around. "Taeyeon unnie? Did she went for work?" ask Yoona, pouring a glass of milk for her.

 

"Aniya...unnie is still sleeping. I think its her day off." she stated, putting the breakfast on the table. "Maybe I'll go and check on her again..and the boys." Hyoyeon wash her hand and went upstairs.

 

---------

 

"Who is the eldest again?" from the inside of the boys room, they all were discussing. Xiumin sigh like 10 times, "Kim Taeyeon, Chen... K I M T A E Y E O N." he said, rather irritated on the boy who couldn't even remember names, like Lay.

 

"Oh right, I forgot" he scratched his head, and everyone just rolled their eyes, "Always..." Lay claimed. "That is not exceptional to you Lay. You're just like Chen, a forgetful lad.." Kris said, scoffing. Lay and Chen both glared at him, they hated it for being called forgetful. Even when they accept the truth of it.

 

Before they could continue further, Yoona came in to check. "You boys are awake. Why didn't you cry? Odd, but thats mean you boys are good." she praised, picking Sehun up and his cheek, making the boy to blush. Out of them, Sehun has always been favor by the 3 girls and they kind of envy him.

 

Taeyeon came, already wearing her work clothes. "Yoon, I'll be leaving now, it is just too hard being an owner for a shop." she complained, fixing her hair by clipping her bangs to the side. Most of her hair was let loose, except her bangs.

 

"Take care of them, and don't make trouble. Just...don't" she emphasized the last word before headed out of the room. Before she did, she gave a peck on Sehun whom is in Yoona's arm. "Morning cutie.." she calls and left.

 

EXO all pouts, the maknae gets a kiss. And why did they felt jealous of it?

 

-----------

 

"Taeyeon unnie, did she left already?" Hyoyeon asked, when Yoona came down with the 12 boys. She just nods. "Just now, 10 minutes ago. Didn't she go and check on you?" Yoona asked, and Hyoyeon just shook her head.

 

"Must be urgent." she shrug and enter the kitchen again. 

 

Skipping the breakfast, 14 of them sat in the living room with television into kids channel. Boy how EXO was really not enjoying it. 'Crap, for being a baby, we also need to watch kids show. Dammit." Chanyeol cursed, he is rarely the one to cursed but he just hate watching kids show.

 

"Yoon, I need to run. Something just came up, so I gotta bail, so can you keep and eye on them?" Yoona just nods, smiling to her sister. "Leave it to me."

 

-------------

 

Hyoyeon was running like a lightning, since she is a choreographer on some dance school. While she ran, she accidentally bumped into someone that turn out to be, a mafia.

 

"I'm sorry!" she apologized, realizing it was the mafia she gulp, bowing and was about to run but her hand was caught by one of them. "Hey! We don't simply let someone go when they bumped and apologized, not a woman like you." he his lip, looking like a ert.

 

Hyoyeon try to let her hand loose but his grip was too tight. "I don't really wanna follow you even if you force me to. Now let me go, I got dance class to teach." now pulling her hand, trying to let herself go, she tried.

 

"Not gonna happen, sweet chick."

 

-------------

 

"Now that Yoona is asleep, lets chant a portal to check on the two of them. Perhaps, Hyoyeon?" Luhan suggested and everyone agrees.

 

They all chant some words, and slowly blue lights was appearing in the middle of their circle and a portal was created. It was the one to see someone who is far away from them. They searched for Hyoyeon and found her, but they gasped to see her caught by those bad men.

 

"Oh, shes in trouble. We gotta do something." Baekhyun shooked Kyungsoo hard, until Kai smacked his head, stopping him. "Look.."

 

They all see Hyoyeon throw the man onto the ground, then neck locking him, making the man under her to squirmed for help.

 

------------

 

"Get off me!" he choked when Hyoyeon tighten the neck locking even more. "Listen here and listen carefully, you don't mess with me or I'll just snap your neck before you could even say sorry or say I do to your future wife." she threatened, Hyoyeon really is a person that should not be mess with.

 

The man agree and told her to stop, and she did. "Next time, when someone say sorry, just quietly walk away and don't try to be y. I'll take your balls out if you do." and Hyoyeon ran.

 

"She is damn fiesty." the man claimed, rubbing his neck.

 

------------

 

EXO gaped, they were suprised. "She just did the thing that Taeyeon was about to do to that boy." Tao stated, still remember how Taeyeon was that day.

 

"Who are they really. Are they even normal human? They did say of Taeyeon's secret of being controlled but what was it though? I'm wonder.." Luhan scratched his head trying to figure out who they really were.

 

"Hyoyeon and Taeyeon look like someone with personality problem, then what about Yoona? Is she like them too?" Kai asked, they all look to where Yoona was, sleeping on the couch. "Maybe.." Kris said, he have his thought more on Taeyeon rather than her sisters. Odd, he have the feeling of wanting to know only about Taeyeon.

 

------------

 

Somewhere in Italy,

 

"They are doing what?" a man asked his secretary. "Babysitting sir. 12 boys, its kind of weird to have 12 babies in a same family and same age sir. But suprisingly, non of them care about it." he stated. It is weird, thats what the man think.

 

"Any details?" the secretary shook his head. Now the man rub his temple. "Nevermind, just continue to keep an eye on them. May sure the girls are okay." and the secretary nods, leaving the room. "My daughters. I finally found you, and now that my men are eyeing you, I won't be loosing any of you again."

 

--------------

 

An odd man. A father to Taeyeon, Hyoyeon and Yoona? Why did he said, he finally found them?

 

--------------

 

To be continued.......

 

LONELY LOVE, YES I LOVE YOU~

LALLA LALLA LALLA~ /singing and singing/

Good night people, this is my last update for the night.

Until tomorrow :DD

Comments,