Color of Taeyeon

Baby Baby Baby

Taeyeon's POV:

 

Yawns, it was a tiring night. Taking care of this babies give me back ache but I am the one who agreed in doing this so I got to accept my luck. Sigh. "Let see, what should I make for them to eat? Usually babies eat only their milk or mashed biscuits mix up with some milk." I think it many times before decided on the menu.

 

"Biscuits it is then." I made up my mind. Searching through the cabinet for some biscuits and milk for the babies.

 

It only took me about 15 minutes to make 12 cups on biscuits mixed with milk for the lots, now for myself and Hyo plus Yoon. Again, I search through the cabinet and even the fridge.

 

"Eggs....bacons...sausages...breads...hmm, a nice English breakfast shall do." I clasped my hand and ready to cook for us. So I took out all the ingredients and roll up my sleeves.

 

----------------

 

Yoona's POV:

 

I heard noises coming from the kitchen so I guess, Taeyeon eonnie is up and making breakfast for us. And as expected, I was right about it. She was running back and forth, from the stove to the fridge than back to the stove and even to the sink.

 

"Eonnie, what are you making?" I asked, she turn to take at look at me and back to the stove. "Egg and bacon with toasted bread. It is only a simple breakfast, Yoon. By the way, wake Hyoyeon up and bring down the boys will ya." she orders, I just sigh and obey her.

 

Upstairs, Hyoyeon eonnie never really a morning person, so everyday you must wake her up. "Hyo eonnie! Get your up! Taeng eonnie is making breakfast for us. Now get your off bed!" I throw her off her bed and she fell off to the ground.

 

I could hear her groaned in pain. Crap, I didn't really mean it.

 

--------------

 

Hyoyeon's POV:

 

"The was that for, Yoon!" I shouted, groaning in pain after she just throws me off bed. My just met with the cold floor.

 

"Mianhae, eonnie but Taeng eonnie asked me to wake you up so I did, but I didn't mean to well...throw you like that." she smile sheepishly to me, I glared at her.

 

"I'll be down in 5, give me time to get some shower and so." she nods, but before she left my room completely, Yoona came back. "Before I forgot, we need to bring the boys down too. I'll wait for you here."

 

I nod and went to the bathroom.

 

----------------

 

Author's POV:

 

At last everybody was up. Few maids help Taeyeon in setting up the table for breakfast. All 12 EXO babies entered the room holding hands with Hyoyeon and Yoona and some with each other.

 

"Placed them in there. Their food is served." Taeyeon claimed, lifting Sehun up and placed him in the baby chair. Sehun was slightly blushing with the sudden lifting. He caught a small fragrant of Taeyeon.

 

"She smell so sweet.." Sehun claimed, making the rest of them to look at him weirdly. "I didn't mean it in some other ways. Don't get me wrong." he said using telepathy.

 

The boys look at their dishes, it looks weird and unappetizing. "What the hell is this?" asked Chen who make weird faces upon the cup infront of him.

 

"Breakfast..." Kyungsoo easily answered him. They each couldn't really take it but since Taeyeon has cooked for them so they must eat it and finished it.

 

--------------

 

"I don't feel so good. The taste of that...thing she gave us making my stomach felt uncomfortable. Ugghh." they each whined, groaning and since they feel like sick and the taste of that food makes them wanted to puke it all out.

 

Kyungsoo complained on how Taeyeon can't cook, saying that she could kill someone with her cooking. Well maybe for them and not her nor her sisters. "Seriously, if everyday we're going to eat that, I could die." Xiumin claimed, rubbing his stomach.

 

Everybody agreed with him but before they could talk more, Yoona, Hyoyeon and Taeyeon came in.

 

"Alright, eonnie. Its up to you to take care of them. We both got class and it is ver important subject." said Yoona, pinching Kai's cheek and in response, he cooed. "Aigoo, he is so adorable."

 

"Ara...now run along you two or you'll be late. I think, I'll take them to the cafe for a while." bidding goodbye to her sisters, the house left with only Taeyeon and the 12 of them. "So, shall we get ready? I'll take you guys to a stroll to my cafe." she smiled down to all of them. 'Cafe? What is a cafe, hyung?' through telepathy, the little Tao asked Kris. He all shook his head.

 

They just nods, Taeyeon smile even wider, scooping Suho into her arm. "Right, then shall we go? You guys already dressed up for a walk." ruffling Suho's hair and took Lay's hand with her left hand.

 

--------------

 

Nobody gave Taeyeon a weird look when she walks through the people of Seoul. Because everybody was already under their spells.

 

"Annyeong guys, how is the day?" she greeted all her staff when she enter the cafe. Everybody smile and welcomed her with a smile. EXO was amazed with the people in the cafe and the cafe itself. 'Ooohh, this place look so cool.' claimed Luhan, astonished with the decoration of the cafe. With the customer, enjoying their drinks.

 

"Taeyeon shi, so this is the boys you were called to look after. Aigoo, they are so adorable." all the female staff was pinching their faces and it made them uncomfortable by it.

 

She chuckles, "Nae and stop doing that, they don't like it. You guys are a stranger to them." she claimed, putting Suho down. "Anyway, I am not here to work just checking things out."

 

Taeyeon and all the boys enjoy their time there for about an hour until Taeyeon received a call from Hyoyeon. "Nae, Hyo..." she was smiling at first but then vanished. Slamming her hand on the table and standing up, everybody look at her. "Bworago!!!" she shouts.

 

--------------

 

"Oppa! I really didn't do it! Believe me, I'm your girlfriend!" at Hyoyeon's college and in the courtyard, Yoona was arguing with her boyfriend, Taecyeon. He was looking so angry about something. "Oh really?! Then should you explained why are you in here, in this photo!! Uh?!!" he show the photo to Yoona.

 

In the picture, Yoona was kissing with some boy from her class. She gasped, not knowing who did this to her but she never did that before. She has been loyal to Taecyeon ever since theyr starts going steady, and it has been 4 years now that they ahve stayed together.

 

"Oppa, this is a fake! Somebody is sabotaging me, I swear I never did this be--Kyaaa!" she screamed, her words were cuts off by the slap she received for Taecyeon.

 

Yoona trembles, rubbing her now red swollen cheek. Her eyes starts to tear up.

 

Taecyeon have never slap her in the past 4 years of their love relation and this was the first. Everybody that witnessed it gasped, including Hyoyeon. "He did not just did that!"Hyoyeon starts to boiled.

 

--------------

 

"That felt good is it?" Taecyeon, Yoona, Hyoyeon and other students turn toward the voice.

 

Taeyeon was standing by the gate, with all 12 of them with her. She was holding Lay's hand still. Kris was standing on her right side, looking up to her. He kind of felt some chill down his spine.

 

"Eonnie~" Yoona's voice was shaky, since she starts to tear up. "Never in my whole life could think that you would lay a finger on her face, Ok Taecyeon. Even after I accepted you dating her. But seeing you just hit her, its an unforgiving subject." Taeyeon is slowly snapping. She has witnessed her sister and Taecyeon lovely relationship bloomed in this 4 years. And never he slapped or hit her until today.

 

"Because she is a total that is dating her classmate, thats why!" he shouts but overlap by Taeyeon's. "Who gave you permission to slapped her!!!!!" Taeyeon's was even more powerful than Taecyeon that he kind of shrinked down.

 

EXO also shrinked, hiding behind Taeyeon after she just shout like that. 'Yikes...' Chanyeol gulped. Taeyeon inhaled in some oxygen to calm herself. "Ok Taecyeon, step forward."

 

Taecyeon was gulping. He remembers what Yoon once said to him, about not to start a spark on her sister, Taeyeon. But he just did and he really don't know what will his fate is.

 

"N-Nae, Taeyeon noo--noona..." he was stammering, as he stood infront of Taeyeon. "Apologize.." she said sternly.

 

He only nods, quickly rubbing his palm on Yoona's swollen cheek. "Mianhae Yoona, I didn't mean to do it. Its just that, I was jealous of the picture. Someone mailed it to me." he stated.

 

Yoona smiles faintly, thinking who might the person be to make her like that. She cries, with Taecyeon panicking, he pulled her into some hug to comfort her. He remembers that Yoona told him, to be on Taeyeon's good term, do not ever increased her small meter up till it boils in her. If not, you will witnessed the bad and most terryfying side of her.

 

And he just witnessed some, even if its only a little. "Eonnie, you could kill anybody if you didn't control your temper." Hyoyeon claimed, as she stand on Taeyeon's side. "At least I manage to..." her eyes glued on Yoona and Taecyeon, eyeing his attitude on her. "The last time I could remember, you lost your mind back in childhood year." they both look at each other, thinking back on the day Taeyeon turn into monstrous girl. "Yeah, I remember. From that day on, eomma and appa took me in counselling, making me to control my temper."

 

--------------

 

'Temper? Lost her mind? What is this girl made off? A robot? What that she meant by losing her mind?" Xiumin and Chen was thinking about it. 'It means, that she once lost herself and was not really in her reality. So she do some crazy .' Kris explained.

 

'Ahh....That was it." so Taeyeon has some secret that have not been told. It made all of them to feel so curious on her past. 'I want to know more about this girl. She seem interesting.' claimed Chen, 'Patience, Jongdae. Lets untied each one of them.' smirking, they all nods in Suho's idea.

 

They wishes to revealed the true color of Taeyeon. And then Hyoyeon and Yoona.

 

-------------------------------------------------------

 

/This is no place for a hero/ lalalalala

Sorry,I was listening to some game OST kekeke

from Borderlands 2 :D

Yeah, I'm a gamer and a very big one ^^

but not some kind of geek or nerdy gamer that could not stop from playing xDD

/lol/

Just ignore about it