Chapter I

Last Stand

AD XX95, 3pm, Udo Island

"Yah! Jaesuk oppa, why did you send me here alone?!" Ji hyo shouted at the the walkie talkie.

Even though the raid to reclaim Udo has started few hours ago, the battlefield was still raging on few occasional burst of flames or gunshots.

" -Mianhe Jihyo ah, that area is one of the routes where the reinforcements will come in-*gunshot sounds*- so I needed you to help hold them off so that the main force can deal with the enemy base"

"Tch, the usual huh? Oppa, you owe me two large serving of ramyun for this."

"Haha.. be careful alright?" With that, Ji hyo put down her walkie talkie. "Fufufu, seems like I'm in luck today..2,4,6,8...10 of you huh and all low level demons to the boot, this won't take that long" Ji hyo murmured while she turned around to stare at the approaching demons.

"Lets get started shall we?"

--------------------------------

-30 minutes later-

"Pant,pant. Guess with this you are the last one huh" Even as blood flowed down from her head, her body in tatters, Ji hyo brought her hand up and flicked a silver coin. Seeing how the coins killed its allies previously, the demon charged forward in attempt to finish her off before she could attack which would have succeeded if Ji hyo wasn't using her electrical power to shoot the coin at three times the speed of sound, railgun.

As the coin penetrate through the demon and hit the ground, the shockwave sent Ji hyo flying backward, rendering her in a state of semi-conscious state.

"..I guess I overestimated myself huh... Looks like its the end for me.." Ji hyo thought while she saw silhouettes of demon approaching her.

Right as the demon raised its claw and swung downward, a burly, muscular man knocked it away with his body.

The last thought Ji hyo could thought of was "..a saviour..?" before passing out.