Chapter 2: Look A-like?

2:1 (Two is to one)

A guy with his friends entered the restaurant and goes directly to the cashier to order. Mary thinks that destiny allows it because there are no people in that restaurant that time only few people and to think that that restaurant is known to be popular among the students. While the guy is ordering, Mary’s eyes stuck on him. There is something on this guy. Yes he’s handsome but aside from being handsome…………………………..

HE LOOKS LIKE JAEJOONG!!!

Yes. He really looks like Jae! So she tells it to Steph who is still searching for some vids on her cellphone.

Mary: Steph! Look! The guy there looks like Jaejoong!

Steph: *look to the guy* No he’s not. *go back in searching vids.

Mary: Yes he is! Take a look at him! 10 seconds!

Steph: Mary, stop it. Jaejoong doesn’t have a look alike here and anywhere!

Because of that, Mary has to stop insisting that the guy really looks like Jae. To their surprise, the guy and his friends sit on the table before their table so Steph and Mary are facing the guy who looks like Jaejoong.

To their surprise again, the way the guy ate is the same as what Jaejoong is doing when he is eating. The way he bites the burger, the way he chews and most especially the way he sips the drinks. It’s all the same! Mary is just staring to the guy and as much as she wants to tell Steph about it over and over again, she knew that Steph will not agree on what she is saying but when Mary looks at Steph, she was shocked to see Steph crying. O_____O

Mary: OMG Steph! Why are you crying? Is there something happened?

Steph: *sobbing* *looking on somewhere*

Mary: Steph! Talk please. What happened?!

Then Mary look at the direction where Steph is looking and it is the guy who looks like Jaejoong.

Mary: Oh. Now I see. *smirk* I told you. ;)

Then that day is the start of Steph’s happiness/suffering.

Chris’ POV

As I enter the restaurant, me and my friends go directly to the cashier to order. I didn’t know that there’s this group of girls who are staring at me. Oh well, I can’t blame them. I know I was born to make girls heart melt and fall over me.

After we got our order, we sit on the first table that we see and unfortunately, it is in the front of the girls who are staring at me. Good! At least I can now do my styles to make them fall over me and add them on my ‘GirlsFallingOverMe’ list.

I do my moves while eating and stare at those girls almost all of the time but I notice that they are looking away when our eyes met. Well, who can resist my stare? They are lucky to experience that.

While I was staring at them, I notice this one girl over their table crying. The girl on his side is asking what happened but the girl is just staring at my direction. Did I make this girl cry? But how? Why? WEIRD!

--

Chapter 2, posted! Sorry for this late post. Hope you can comment anything

about this Chapter. :) and btw, what do you think about Jaejoong's twitter

update? I smell OT5 and YunJae. Haha Can't wait for his concert. :)))

-addictedtotvxq