2:1 (Two is to one)

Description

What if you fall in love with someone who really looks like your celebrity love? Will you go for it? But what if your celebrity love comes into your reality?

WHO WILL YOU CHOOSE?

(Some parts are based on a true story)^^

 

Foreword

Kim Jaejoong

From DBSK to JYJ. Who will not know this handsome perfect guy? A very sweet and caring man. A great member, singer, actor, composer, and now a director. His whole life is dedicated to his fans and not only that, he loves his group members very much as well. Everyone loves him. His fans love him. But what if he found his love of his life unexpectedly? What if someone has caught her heart and is also in love with someone who looks like him? What will he do to fight for her?

He is a perfect man you'll ever know and the celebrity you really love the most. You'll love him more than any man in the world but you know that you are not the only one experiencing that love for him so you thought ending up with him is way too impossible.

Well, that's what you think.

“This is really challenging! Why does he looks like me? O~ my and she even loves him. Damn.”

-Jaejoong

 

Chris:

Playboy. He’s kind and friendly. Someone you’ll easily fell in love with because of his looks. His eyes, shape of his face, his dimples exactly like Jae's, he eats exactly like Jae, and his lips exactly looks like Jae. Not to mention, the way he moves the way he walks. He resembles Jaejoong so much that you cried when you saw him from the very first time. You never know that you’ll fall in love with him. You started to treat him just like what you want to treat Jaejoong. But what if he never feels the same way for you? Just like the real Jaejoong, you feel that it’s impossible for him to love you back and being in love with him is much painful  for you unlike the real Jaejoong.

Schoolmate of yours and Mary who happens to be the look alike of your celebrity love, Kim Jaejoong. Playboy & cold but still has a kind heart towards you especially during your birthday making you fall inlove with him more. But the happiness doesn't last long. He is still a playboy.

“I feel irritated when it comes to her, But why do I feel this much happiness just by talking to her? I’m trying to ignore this feeling. I don’t like her.

Or maybe I do?”

-Chris

(For Stephanie and Mary, I will not put any pictures so that you can imagine

that you, yourself is the one who is really here in the fic. Haha )

 

Stephanie (You)

Jaejoong's No. 1 Fan in the eyes of her friends. Collecting Jaejoong's photobook, DVD, merchandize, name it! As long as it’s all about Jaejoong. She loves him so much but she thinks as what other fans are thinking too, Jaejoong is a celebrity and it’s impossible for them to be together. She will fall inlove with Jaejoong's look alike who happens to be her schoolmate. Happiness and Pain are on her way.

She’s a simple and cheerful girl. But always getting her heart broken and never experienced to be loved back by someone she loves. Always ended up for having unrequited love. She doesn’t like others to see her vulnerable and weak side so that sadness is being replaced by her smile and incredible laugh. Having her around will feel everyone at ease because she will make sure that you’ll be happy when you're with her.

Mary’s bestfriend.

“I know I’m not good enough for someone especially with him. He’s perfect. Someone like him will never fall in love with me. But why do I feel something strange?

Is this really happening or am I just dreaming?”

                                                                                                                 -Stephanie

Mary (OC)

Stephanie’s best friend. Very nice, thoughtful, and understanding. She’s always there whenever Steph needs her. Also a DBSK fan (Mary came to know DBSK because of Steph). At first she likes Changmin but sooner she fells in love with Yunho. Just like Steph. Her well known trait is by being ‘positive’ always when it comes to everything. She believes that nothing is impossible. Also a cheerful, bubbly girl, and bright. Always helping others that are in need. Steph thinks that she is one of her blessings that God gave her. Because whenever she has a problem Mary is the only one who can make her feel good and better. She can cheer her up by her words of wisdom. She is also great in advising.

She’s Stephanie’s classmate in some of her subjects and Chris’s schoolmate too. Mary will do anything just to support her friend and no one will get’s on her way just to make sure her friend will be happy. Like Jaejoong’s friends. Will her efforts to help her friend succeed or fail? What if she realizes that someone is falling for her secretly? Both of them are falling for her secretly. Can her plan for Steph will have a smooth flow or will she get interrupted?

“I’ll do anything for my friend. I’ll help her and I’ll make sure she’s wrong about her point of view in love.

Everything is possible. It’s true nothing is impossible.

Now I’m confused. I don’t have two hearts. I know where my heart really belongs to

Am I right?”

-Mary

 

DBSK Members:

(Jung Yunho, Shim Changmin, Park Yoochun, & Kim Junsu) 

Jaejoong’s bestfriends. They’re always there to support their hyung especially about his lovelife.

Are they gonna help? Or will just make the situation worst?

 

OTHER CHARACTERS WILL BE REVEALED AS THE STORY GOES BY. ^_____^

 

 

Hello there everyone. This is our first time writing a fic so we really need your help for us to improve our writing skills. Haha

Please don't hesitate to comment any suggestions or your own opinion/s about the fic. Those future comments can help

us a lot in writing our future fics again. :)) Thanks in advance everyone! Hope you can start commenting now regarding the Foreword. :p

-addictedtotvxq

---

This is purely our imagination/s and anything that can be similar to other fics might be coincidence. This is based on some true events^^ yep some events are real as well as the 3 oc's. Their characteristics are as well real just to share some info. I hope you'll love our story :) just put your comments and we will be glad to reply back :D

-sbroces

sbroces
Some of the characters mostly all of the OCs here are real in person. So yeah. Just the first name to protect their identity.