Chapter 1: Fangirl

2:1 (Two is to one)

Hi! I’m Stephanie or just call me Steph for short. I’m 19 and a fangirl. Well I’m not really into boy groups and so but I think it has a sequence that moves on or it was evolving for me as time goes by. I’m a complete anime addict when I was in grade school and when I reached my freshmen year up to sophomore year, I got addicted with dramas as well as movies. All kinds or genres of dramas/movies. Korean dramas, Japanese dramas, Taiwanese dramas, etc. I’m random actually. If there is well known drama/movie in particular, I will watch it right away. I can easily like something if majority of the people likes it too. For example my friend suggested to me about this and that. POOF! I can automatically like it and at the same time I will love it as time goes by. I remember~ I like this Taiwanese boy group FAHRENHEIT/FEILUNHAI. I’m really into them and my bias is Wu Zun. O~ MY GAWD! I REALLY LOVE HIM! Until one of my friends gave me some website where to watch their mv’s, shows, and so on aside from youtube. Until I came onto someone’s profile. His/her profile pic or avatar really caught my attention. “Wow! Who is he?” I told  myself. “Very handsome and I like his platinum blonde hair.” Drools. “Topless? He’s hot”. He’s indeed perfect and a sparkle in your eyes will come out by just staring at his .gif pic. I wonder who’s that guy. What group he came from? I don’t have any clue. “Okay back to business!” Fahrenheit world! I screamed.

That was during my junior year in high school where I started being a fan girl. Ah I love dramas especially if I can relate myself into it. Hana Kimi! It helped me a lot to love Wu Zun and at the same time to love FRH and S.H.E (I’m a CE fan by the way).

I reached my senior year and that’s were it all started. I get to know Super Junior and sooner, THE GUY WHO CAUGHT MY EYES! The blonde man I’ve wanted to know, the topless white haired man KIM JAEJOONG! I BURST INTO HAPPINESS! I thought I’ll be a pure blooded ELF. But I ended up being a FULL BLOODED CASSIOPEIA and half blood ELF. Now I love the five God’s from the east so much! Namely Kim Jaejoong ‘Hero’, Park Yoochun ‘Micky’, Kim Junsu ‘Xiah’, Jung Yunho ‘U-know’, Shim Changmin ‘Max’.

 

Steph's POV

*First Year College*

Me and my classmates are now going to our next class but the door of our classroom is still close so while waiting for the door to be open, there is this one girl who happened to be new to our class.

Steph: Hello. Are you new here?

Mary: Yes. I am a transferee.

Steph: Oh. I see. By the way, I’m Steph.

Mary: I’m Mary. Nice to meet you Steph.

Steph: Me too!

We both smiled to each other.

Then the key of our classroom has finally arrived and we all got inside. Steph does not want anybody to be alone. Since her friends/classmates already have someone to be with, she sits next to Mary to accompany her. Before the class started, Mary notices a picture on Steph’s notebook. So she asked,

Mary: Who’s that?

Steph: *hesistant* Oh. It’s Hero Jaejoong.

Mary: Oooh. Are you watching Boys Over Flower?

Steph: *smiles* I already finished watching that before it aired here.

Mary: Oh. I like Hyun Joong. *smiles*

Steph: Ah. *smiles back* Wait! That's Jaejoong's close friend!

I burst out telling all about DBSK and most especially about Jaejoong. I became hyper.

Then as the days goes by, they continue to talk about DBSK. At first, Steph does not want to share something about DBSK not because she doesn’t want to share some information about them to her that much but she is afraid that Mary will think that she is weird talking about some Korean boyband and fangirling over them. But she’s wrong. Mary understands her and even got addicted to DBSK too. From that day onwards, they become closer and they even share personal things other than DBSK. In short, they become bestfriends. *Thanks to DBSK*

During one of their break, while waiting for their next class they headed in a restaurant to grab a snack and at the same time killing their time watching DBSK videos on Steph’s phone. They said her phone is like a walking youtube because it contains lots of DBSK videos and pictures as well.

After eating our snacks which happens to be a cheeseburger, softdrinks with fries and sundae, *Yummy!* Steph gets her phone from her bag and started to browse DBSK’s videos randomly.

Steph: Mary! Come on lets watch their vids.

Mary: Oh sure. Is there something new?

While they are busy watching DBSK vids, someone caught Mary’s attention.

- - - - -

Hello there guys~! Just posted Chapter 1. Let us know what you think

about this Chapter. Feel free to comment. ^_____^

And to our first 4 subscribers, Hello and Thank you for subscribing. :)))))