my ex-boyfriend! why are you here?!

shinee?why?me?!

i met my boyfriend in the market that i was in with jonghyun OPpa and i didnt like the atmospere:

jonghyun:hi! sehun

sehun:shush!.........hi,who's this with you?is it your girlfriend

jonghyun:no~

me:i'm not his girlfriend................

sehun:oh!its you!shinees newest member!

me:its nice ............to meet you i'm jia.....

sehun:hey! Luhan say hi to her....its your first time meeting her!

luhan:hi...........G...what a small world right and meeting you here?Haaa.....

sehun:really do you know each other?

me+luhan:yes...

sehun+jonghyun:really!i didnt know that!

luhan:you never asked....

sehun:thats true.....

jonghyun:so where did you guys know each other?

me:thats a..........little too presonal...

sehun:no its not!

luhan:it is so shut the hell up!(before i break your @#?/@ hand)

sehun:yeah yeah~what ever~i dont care~(whats gotten in to him?what is so~~ personal about those two?huh?i mean you can tell me!)

jonghyun:hey!we should be going before he key starts scolding us or me....only................since that shes a girl

luhan:well we will be buying somemore stuff first....

sehun:bye~

me and jonghyun bought some things and left themarket and when we got back i started to help key oppa get the food reADY and after we ate someone was at the door......me and jonghyun was just awkward but i on the inside was very happy to that he helped me out a litle back then when sehun and him.............was with us......i wanted to say thanks but i was tooo  scared that he'd find out about what relationship me and luhan used to have back then................and if he did..............i dont think i ................... will know what to do......i sorry.......... but i must lie....i cant trust any of you guys..........................YET.....

AND I DONT THINK YOU GUYS KNOW ME AT ALL EXPECT...FROM KEY OPPA AND MY SOULMATES THE JO-TWINS IS WHAT I CALL THEM BUT YEAH ITS CUTE AND THEIR TWINS......................AND I GOT A TWIN BROTHER MYSELF...BUT I WILL GIVE CHANCES TO YOU GUYS TO MAKE ME TRUST YOU......

PLEASE READ ON MY NEXT CHAPTER AND I HOPED YOU LIKED IT!