im sorry for mistaking you guys:part three lets sing!and dance

shinee?why?me?!

key:yah!stop it right now before i break your bones!jonghyun?!

jonghyun:why you so over protective over her! i knew her first in this group!!(and i loved you first!key why dont you understand my feelings!even if you dont like me!at least know my feelings!)

key:just start practicing! or prepare to die of hunger!

taemin&onew:s.c.a.r.y!

key:you want to be s.c.a.r.e.d.t.o.d.e.a.t.h!

taemin:nooo

we starteed to go in after some dramatic thing!huh? then we started to sing the song and recored it

minho:Broke my heart for the first time

G:I’m so sad cause of your bad

key:You damned person how could you leave me by myself

jonghyun:I don’t want to be by myself i want a wizard to bring you back to me cause your mine, mine, mine, mine, mine, mine

key:I cry and you shed a tear with me I try to make you shy in front of me but I can’t cause you aren’t here any more

G:What are my true feelings for you~~….i see u and I think of what my feelings are for you since that I only loved you

minho rap :You make me feel unwanted because you keep on blocking me. oh, what is wrong with me why you do keep blocking me is it cause of how violence I am, I’m so confused.Or~~ is it cause loads of gangsters are locking me as a target cause they want revenge on me is that why you’re not getting close to me?

taemin:Will it be soon for me to be joining you? My friend? Or should I say my lovely lover

minho rap+me and jonghyun solo Corus : you make….

onew:im just out of my mind without you with me and of course i would give anything to you and i would even die for you!so why leave me?im i that bad....

G:i know you have the power to protectme but why cant you do that a girls romance can me ruind by you idiot!

taemin:you know i love you?right?

jonghyun:why do you want to be with a flirt like that little!ah!

(x2)

minho rap:OH BABY YOU GOT BAD EYES YOU SEE HER BUT IGNORE ME!? YOU SAID IM YOURS BUT YOU FALL FOR THAT LOSER YOU SAY I AM NO MATCH FOR HIM?!YOU KNEW THAT I LOVED YOU THAT  I GAVE UP EVERYTHING FOR YOU!I GOT MONEY AND I GOT THE LOOKS!BUT WHY YOU TURNING TO HIM AND NOT ME!

taemin in background:baby dont i love you?why cant you love me better?

all:oh by the heavens made us match together but still you ignore me whats up with the stuoid escuses for not loving me!

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i still love you please rember me~~~~~~~~(fade out)(i wrote this myself so yep.am make songs up too~ also a muscian and a vocalist for a band called clueless at schoool~~~~~~*hehe* cool right?they just grabbed me into the group~i still didnt know how they found out i could sing and only the schools biggest bully,bestfriend,childhoond friend, and my twin and the teacher!who will ever tell them huh?!)

we finished at last and it took bloody 45mins or more i never knew that:minho couldnt rap his high and also solo parts! and onew his high notes kept on cracking oh my god and taemin kept on buggong me! what about me and jonghyun?we we're very harmonious when we we're very little so no worrys about us two*gigles* oohh yeah nearly forgot key oppa he was good but he kept forgetting his lines~ 

onew:G why are your songs so high?!

minho:how do you rap this when you need to rap?!

key:did you merise all of this ?! why give me the hard part?!*huff  puff*

taemin:can have a hug~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

me:ah!no you cant hug me taemin am i flipping girl!treat me like one?!my songs have low parts too and u said you wanted high notes and words and yes i rap like that everyday!no big deal and i merised in 3 hours!try and beat that! cause when you get to the dance you will colapsse so listen to me okay!

onew:what oh my god i dont like this feeling?!

me:keep your mouth shut before i make you pratice for 10 hours!

onew:can you even dance for 10 hours????!no you cant?!

me:who said i cant?! i praticed for 2 days no food only water before okay dont look done on me just because  that im a girl?!

onew:...............

me:now lets go and end this quickly!

we went to the fliping dance room it was sort of big..... we started to dance and after 2 hours they all collapsed me? i was still standing....i wasnt breathing hard at all i am just to used to this and stuff also i still am young and i trained luhan and others for money and stuff but i cant belive that this band would get tired but it was a new record cause manly people can either follow me for 1 hour or 40minutes for real~ but that wasnt good enough.....be praticed for another 2 hours and they improved a bit that was no big deal and stuff but yeah i was more energetic more than you think! hehe

onew:G you're a monster*puff*

me:when did boys call girls that old man?

onew:yah just because i cant catch up with u!?

key:even taemin cant move!hes the dance machine but i think now its you!

me:thanks you guys all did great! i'll cook dinner today key you guys get a bath or anything and get some rest too my dance can be dangerous sometimes!*gigles*

taemin:so we can go home now?!

me:yes oppa~!

taemin:(she called me oppa ) okay!

and we all went home like that yay.! im hungry!