plANNing MY debut is starting

shinee?why?me?!

i....well,us 6 wen and praticed again my dance and song and they got better but i knew they have been praticing(secrectly)and other stuff~while i was asleep and i couldnt belive it cause well the others that i trained were all trying to escape and the only person that hasnt tried to escape was luhan...........and shinee.........hard working people should have happy lives right?but i dont know about me~*sigh* whatever:

me:onew oppa!

onew:what!? im trying to cook here!

me:you dont cook chicken like that!

onew:i dont care!

me:you could die you know(lying or not)

onew:......................you can cook it...

me:(yes!)its very dangerous for someone who dont know how to cook!cook!

onew:sorry!hmph!

me:*sigh*do you want to cook that badly?

onew:yeah~ i do~

me:after i've debuted i will teach you.

onew:really! cool~!

me:yep!i finished!

onew:yay chicken!~oh.....wait... i got a message from the.........ceo....

shinee onew
meet at sm~~~~at 10am and i will talk about the debut
from ceo

onew:..................................

me:serously?!

 onew:seems like it.....wheres the others?its 8 already!

me:they are still asleep.......you go get minho and jonghyun oppa....

onew:*gigles* sure~

me:YAH!

so i went to get taemin he was sleeping very.........manly and not a cute girly way....and then key he was the more manly one....everyone in this dorm is so different from tv~..........oh well....:

onew:yum chicken!

minho:*sigh* never change~

key:agreed

me:hehe never change~ i changed~

taemin:into a even beautifuler person~(talking about xinnie)

onew:awww~someones in love~

taemin:nah~ im not(yep you got it right!)

onew:(i know,i need to stop reading mines~)

me:he this is fun~ but..................................its already 9..........

jonghyun:what?!

me:its---

jonhyun:i know!

me:i was jus-

jonghyun:lets get going!

me:(im here you know!? ah?!)

we soon arrived at  sm....43mins later

AND of course the girls were still~ there!they have nothing to do but.............stare at me with curosity and the 'i will freaking kill and torture' you stare which even MY jonghyun OPPA cant solve~ girls are scary these days~you agree right?                                                           

(my dads brothers daughter allways says that~ when shes a flipping ganster!she says others are scary when i get builled or hurt!she always hunt the person that builled me and of course they are not children they are flipping high schoolars~ i get well with everyone but not high school ones!(talking about 6 years old) everyone one started hating me for that reason so i moved to england there i found so callled friends and i finally got away from her she teached me VIOLENCE when i didnt want to but... still i dont care!)

we saw mr lee in his office....:

lee soo man:blah blah blah

what?!:all of us

(read later~hidden chapter!finally decided to do a hidden chapter after my cousin said my hidden chapters where CRAP *heart attack* i was scared and had no courage to write hidden chapters till now....thanks to my band members i was able to write them again~wonder how they found out i was writing fanfics?310 views!3/10 my sassy members bd~~~~~!got that out of random!)

we freaking decided to hep out and agree with mister lee soo mans ING IDIOTIC IDEA!!! IF IT WASNT FOR TAEMIN WE WOULD HAVE DEFINATLY GOTTEN AWAY WITH THE FUC@ING LOVE SCANDAL!!!!! I WONDER IF IDOLS NOWADAYS USE THESE TRICKS TO GET ON TV OR FLIPPING NEWS TO GET RECONGISEDED?!IF THEY DO THEY ARE FLIPPING IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I WOULD HAVE BEEN TOO BAD AT LIYING!? BUT LUCKY THEM THAT I LEARNT ACKING FROM SUHO....YEAH SUHO OPPA MY FRIEND FROM PRIMARY SCHOOL TO HIGH SCHOOL! HAVNT SEEN HIM SINCE I GRADUATED AND I WONT RECONGISE HIM ANY WAY SINCE THAT HE ALWAYS HAD A HOODIE ON TO COVER HIS BEAUTY FULL FACE UP THAT NOBODY HAS SEEN EXPECT ME AND HIM AND I FORGOT HOW HE LOOKED SINCE I WAS IN TOTAL DISTRUCENTION CAUSE OF LUHAN I GOTTEN OVER ABIT OF IT THANKS TO HIM AND HIS KIND HEARTS! I DIDNT LIKE HIM FOR NO REASON OKAY..........HE WAS MY FIRST LOVE BUT SOMEHOW IT TURNED INTO LUHAN SOMEHOW!

 

 

 

THIS CHAPTER IS CRAZY(KINDA CRAZY) BECAUSE OF ME GETTING IRRATATED OVER  SPORTS DAY AND PERFORMING OUR BANDS FREAKING NEW SONG AND STUFF  ALSO BECAUSE OF THIS NEW STORY THAT KEEPS POPPING IN MY HEAD AND I AM  FLIPPING HAVING A FEVER AND I AM STILLL WRITING!!!I AM GOING TO DIE AND ALSO MY COUSIN AT THE AGE 19 GOT PREGANT AND I AM FREAKING OUT HERE!ME A @@@@@@@@@ NO WAY! PLEASE  read next page please im sorry but i got a bit carried away and i wont be  UPDATING SO FAST BECUASE OF THIS STUPID SPORTS DAY MY LIFE IS TOO FULL OF DRAMA AND OTHER STUFF AND I HATE IT! but at least i have someone i like...*blush*(i do you know but he  probally doesnt like me back...*sigh*)

 HIDDEN CHAPTER 310 VIEWS~