was it a dream?

shinee?why?me?!

key pov

i woke up and next to me i found G next to me sleeping witha cheeky smile and........it seems like shes.......about...................wake up.....

me:goodmorninng~

G:morning*blush*

me:to you too my *peck on her cheeks* sarange 

G:......oppa....i what should i call you?

me:..........oppa will do....dont want any one to know~

G:okay.,...oppa

me:kiss me~

G:oppa?!

me:kidding only~*keke*

G:oppa~ *peck on the cheeks~*saranghae~

me:............*blush*

G:i find you so cute and cute~blushing~

me:yah.....im...a boy....dont call me----

minho:ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

key shot up from his bed realising that it was only A  DREAM......minho-ah....you always interupt dont yah?G woke up from the loud disrupting.................GURLY minho voice......scream...they went out to see what has happeneeddd and it seem that taemin and G had been taken a--aa picture of taemin wrapping his arms around G's neck trying to kiss her....he had his eyes closed while G's was surprised~as that we didnt plan that part of the scandal but somehow it ended up like this.....taemin woke up and glanced at the angry bunch of early birds and then to the computer and omo he had a jaw and poped out eye expression and he was like ooh my god'

TAEMIN?!G!? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!??!?!?! they screamed out loudly since thatthey didnt espect to see this?

 

 

oh my god the scandal finally started~and sorry to break your heart but in  MY STORY key ends up with jonghyun no matter what in this story but........hehehe im so cheeky that i will..........make a love triangle(or not) and then to happy couple ahhhh wait till you see my updates(around chapter26~8)your jaws will DROP~not~please comment ...sorry for short chapter.....LAST HIDDEN CHAPTER!YAY!~540 VIEWS HEHE~LAST ONE~~~~AT LAST~PLEASE~COMMENT~