so here's the plan~

shinee?why?me?!

after  someeeee long time of thinking we thought of these ideas of how to stop this scandal~:

enunhyuks idea: just let em date~(what?we're trying to stop them here the scandal?remeber?idiot)

 

minho's idea:'we should do a drama!!!!! about taemin and G!!!like taemin likes G but G likes ME and i like jessica but jessica likes taemin!!!and we could use it!!!! and the poster could be of the scandal picture and,and,and me and jessica one as well!!!omomomo!!!!and and we could use it as he debut and stuff and say the picture on the internet is a teaser!!!!im so clever!!!!!!'(its a good idea but its not me to make the decsion up!)

 

taemins idea:why dont we just tell them?(omg what are u thinking!????)

 

keys idea:we could use it as one of the magasine pictures we were doing!!!!omomo can i pic the outfits!!!!????(i hate modeling....whatever~)

 

onews idea:we could do something for the chicken shop that i love and tell people about it1!!!!!(omg heres chicken and theres chicken? u killing me?but i love chicken but too much chickens bad for me!)

 

jonghyuns idea:why dont we just say that the picture was taken by accident???(omg why u sooo unimaginative???oppppaaaaaa~pabo waeyo???????lol)

lee soo mans idea:lets just use all off them~~except taemins,jonghyuns and enunhyuks idea~(omg im going to die.....)

and so we have it...modeling and pictures......acting and drama.......chicken and posters......sigh......who knew being in a scandal was like this?????????????????????????????????no one~ told me...........................

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

lolLOLOL u like the ideas????????????wellwait till u see the chapters!!!!oh and do u like jongkey????stuff????