Please be alright!

shinee?why?me?!

Jonghyun:please be alright!

key:what a brother he is...YAH,REST WILL YOU!!!

nurse:SHHH!!!

key:swoorry!!

nurse:*nods head*

key runs after jonghyun and pulls him back

key:you dont know where she is!

jonghyun:....where?

key:*roll eyes* come on,i'll show you...

As key show him where she was,he sat down on a bench and key went to get him a drink-knowing hes thirsty- he thought back at how all this happened,then sunddenly a beep came and jonghyun jumped up and turned around to see the doctor standing there they taked and the doctor walked away as the nurses had already put her in a room.

jonghyun:....

He collapsed onto the floor crying and when key came back he hugged him and told him everything will be alright.

Key:lets call the rest first,kay?

jonghyun:....yeah.

key: *sigh* she'll live! be positive! Jonghyun! KIM.JONGHYUN!

Jonghyun flinched under keys harsh voice and he wished she'll live and he knew he has to be positive,but somehow his energy and life seems to have flown somewhere else...

DING DONGGG~ The elevator went and came out minho and taemin with onew's phone while onew fell on the floor. They rushed over to the pair who was on the floor.

taemin:where is she?! how is she!?

key:shut it! taemin! calm down! shes just....unconsious! she'll survie!!!! (i hope....)

taemin:but where is she key?!

key:room 23...?

taemin ran to wherever that had 23 written on it.and he found her there with loads of tubes there and doctors and nurses there and a sobbing mother there crying for G's name out.

Taemin straight away knew it was G's  mom and comforted her which made himself feel abit better.

taemin:(they look al most the same...)

nurse 1: doctor,doctor!!! her heart beat is dropping dramactiaclly!!!!!!

nurse 2:she needs mor IV!!! 

nurse 3:She needs help!!! doctor!

doctor:get another pack of IV nurse Kim!