taemin on top of the leader:mistake~

shinee?why?me?!

what did i just see?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????? are THEY IN LOVE????!!!!:

*knock * *knock* *knock* *KNOCK*taemin was knocking on the door because i didnt want to come out since i was stillllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll angry with him...poor key..oppa have to sleep in living rooom......i finally decided to come out.....(no i dont give in...now).....

taemin:u finally came out....

me(i will use this from now on):*push taemin away* key oppa....

taemin was on the floor,his was hurting and the evidence was that it made quite a *bang* bang....everyone was sitting and sleeping except jonghyun was in the bathroom,key sleeping on the couch while minho was reading(no he was talking on the phone) while onew was just looking at us making a fuss out of nothing whenn~it IS SOMETHING BIG TO ME?!

key:...............*yawn~*

me:aish!.....

key:(still sleeping~)..............................................................

me:so lazy!

taemin:can you help me get up?

me:no since im still pissed off!

taemin:*gulps*sooowwwy~(dont hate me)

onew:(is taemin getting jelous?)

minho:*sneeks out of dorm to somewhere*

taemin:...................(*wispers* what about....me?)

key:.......................................................................................................................................................

taemin:(key you!little!)

me:*picks key oppa up*

taemin:!!!(let him go xinnie!)

me:please dont bother me.....

you pick key up he was the same weight as you but you were lighter but you can lift up 123kg~since you use to work part time when luhan needed wanted something,so you work part time for money any type of work will do........anyways.....you took him to his ....keys  our bedroom and you opened the door and put him onto the bed and you took his hat,socks,hair clips and wooly jumper(very fashion...ABLE type of jumper that suited him alot) off since he was sweating alot(duh~ its summer!!!yay!!!summer!!!yep summers here) lucky that he was wearing a vest underneath....i went out off the room and taemin was on.......TOP OF ONEW!?...........................?

taemin:......xinnie...?(don't ever misunderstand!) ............................

...................................................................................................................................................

onew:its not what you think!!!?

me:you two can carry on.................?

taemin:xinni----~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

you shut the door behind you and you were as confused as ever!!!!you couldnt hear the rest of what taemin had said but you didnt want to hear anyway.....and you think you was just dreaming so you open the door again and he was still on top off onew and you just close the door again but didnt wake key up.............................................then jonghyun saw it ttooooo.....and was like 'LOL' and said 'm going to have...................a.......ummm bath....yeah a bath.'........................minho?where was minho though???................................................................................................................................................you just colapsed and sit there thinking of IF they liked each other.....?

 

 

 

oh my god!!! finally found a place for a cliff hanger!or a cliffie?is that what you call it ?anyway i cant belive i just wrote that but i see that alot in my dream....this story was inspired when i was dreaming(listening to lucifer then sherlock and dream girl .... shinee playlist with all of shinee's songs)so i dreamt of it~~~~~sorry for such a short chapter!