organising and shopping for grosceries with jonghyun

shinee?why?me?!

taemin...maknae & onew...the leader...! starting from now i need to live and share the same room with them...this is totally unbeliveable!this is just a lie!WHY,WHY did i sign that stupid contract and i have to go shopping i dont like shopping for food but oh well~:

taemin:seriously!YAY!(now i can have xinnie ALL to myself except *stares at onew*him is in the way,ahhhhh~noo! at least i can get closer to xinnie though~)

onew:(man,why must it be me?after what i did to her?(read hidden chapter 2 to find out what onew did to her) )*fake smile* its a pleasure to meet you!

me:(fake smile...)can i.....ah nothing!its a pleasure to meet you too~

taemin:can i hug you?please~

me:nope~your puppy eyes dont work on me~ only.......

taemin:only what?

me:nothing~any way show me to your room guys hahaha.....(oh my gosh why is this happening to me and me only?)

minho:you....you...can cook right?

me:yes?and why you ask?

key:because i need help with cooking~

minho:yep~(deh~ not really!your cooking is well bad...to me...only?)

me:sure i will help~umma~

key:*gigles*call me oppa~ i dont want to be called umma~ at all you know?

me:neh~~ OPPA!

key:(oh man,she is just too cute!)lets start cooking~

me:neh! but..(looks in fridge)theres nothing to cook with?

key:ah! i forgot to by food for dinner!

what!:minho,onew,and jonghyun said together but taemin didnt because he was too busy staring at xinnie and her movements,he thinks shes too cute and for real i think taemin might have found out that him himself,taemin is now in love with her,xinnie a new shinee member........

key:someone has to go and buy something now!

me:i'll go OPPA~

key:(i want to go but i need to get ready for the cooking!) YAH! jonghyun go with her she doesnt know her way around!

jonghyun:why!?

key:becuase you always go with me(and you dont like her*hehe*) and taemin is too reconisable,minho has totally no sense of direction and onew...he will only by chicken!

YAH!:minho,taemin and onew said together or screamed more is like what happened

jonghyun:.............FINE!what ever get ready lil kid

me:okay!(and i am not a kid,i was about to go when jonghyun suddenly grabbed my wrist)

jonghyun:you and me need disguses,you grab too much attention and i am known around here

me:oh!okay!

14mins later~

we got ready and went out off the door and took the elevator to go down and when we rached we started to walk to somewhere and we soon arrive at a big,BIG and when i say big i mean it jonghyun grabbed a trolly and too me around the market for a few times and bought a few things,i bought banana milk cause i like banana milk,chicken since that key umma said onew OPPA will only buy chicken probaly because he likes chicken and furthure or more i like chicken myself *grin*and we both got a bit closer too but relationship is pretty much the same but then i saw someone and the atmospere went abit silence and awkawrd..............................................................................................

read next chapter please!