k-pop star?sm!

shinee?why?me?!

its been along time you were here since that time you broke up with  him and u swore that u will not love him! but on the inside you cant forget him since that now you keep on seeing him on tv....yes thats right your ex is famous,debuted as a .....exo member but....i.....he....took away my life,friends,family and dreams and also.....my....bravery to ....love someone.... i want to love.....stop it! what am i doing?! why now all of a sudden am i thinking of him? he used me!.............i need to forget this and so....without thinking you start singing and dancing to your own song 'never love again'(its a song i made up when i broke up with my boyfriend) 8 mins pass and you keep dancing and you suddenly hear someone clapping for you.......? who might that be,i jumped of the stage and said:was i too nosiy?

?/???:no not at all,you got a angels voice that blends with a devils body and a dance machines moves.

you:thank u and what do u want...?

????:i am scouting for someone

you:yes and what does that have to---

????:i am scouting you. will u join me?i am from sm entertainment (gives u abussiness card)

you: i dont think i can do that....

????:why?i think u can do it i can bet u will debut within 2 days and can i ask u a question?-----

you:no---

????:did u write and choreagrath this song and dance?

you:yes i did.

????:i am from sm

you:(u start scanning the card)oh its nice to meet u then

????:will u be my finest artist?

you:sure if u want.its has been my dream but i kept on failing...

????:(no way!) okay then meet me at sm tomoorow at 10pm.

you:okay!

????:what is your name?

you:me,my name is song jia xin

????:(such a familliar name)i am lee soo man by the way (why can i act so freely around her?) ill see u tomorrow then?