Chapter 9

Dreams which are made to Come True; Saranghae

Seohyun’s POV

I woke up in the morning and decided to change for the field trip. There were about a million casual outfits in my wardrobe but nothing for a field trip. I gave up and picked a strap-blouse and shorts. I tied my hair into a ponytail and wore the necklace Kyuhyun gave me. In my bag, I packed the usual stuff; handphone, iPod, earphones, lotion, etc.

I went down all ready and had breakfast with omma, appa and taemin.

“So how was the party last night?” appa asked Taemin.

“One word: Amazing!” he said with glowing eyes after shooting a grin at me.

“I heard you brought your boyfriend, too?” omma asked.

Before I could answer, Taemin shouted, “Neh, neh!”

I glared at him and at the same time,the doorbell rang.

“That must be him! Bye!” appa waved at me.

I shot him a glare too, and opened the door.

“Good morning, Mr and Mrs. Seo! Good morning, Taemin-sshi!”

I tried to push a little too-enthusiastic Kyuhyun out of the house, but 'too late'.

"Come in, young man!" my father shouted. This can't be good.

I punched Kyuhyun's arm playfully and he just giggled.

"I heard. You're the one dating my girl?" my father asked with a serious tone.

"Ne!" Kyuhyun replied, full of confidence.

Appa stood up, walked up to Kyuhyun and while staring into his eyes, he said, "Do not hurt her! Never! If you do, I'll slaughter you with my bare hands!"

"Agesumnida." Kyuhyun said, still showing confidence.

"Alright, run along now.." my mum said.

I quickly dragged Kyuhyun out of my house, straight into his car.

"Hi!" Kyuhyun greeted me from the driver' seat next to me like we just met.

"Sheesh!!" I shouted.

"Seo Jo Hyun, I will love you forever, even if you get angry at me or leave me for another guy. From this day on, I devote my life to you." He said while holding my hand.

I nodded and tried not to tear up at the same time.

He lifted my chin and pressed his warm lips on mine. I wanted to stay in that position forever, but I didn't want any passer-bys to see us in this condition. And so, I broke the kiss.

"Come on, let's go...We don't want to be late." I said while blushing.

He smiled at that and once the engine started, we drove off.

When we reached the university, Yoona, Jessica, Krystal, Sunny and more friends rushed towards me.

"Can we borrow her, Kyuhyun?" Yoona asked Kyuhyun.

"What? For the whole day?!" Kyuhyun asked in disbelief.

"Yeah! Like, for the whole field trip. We're going to seperate between girls and boys anyway, y'know." Jessica said in fluent English.

"Fine." Kyuhyun said. He planted a kiss on my cheek and left with Ryeowook and Sungmin following behind him.

"You're so lucky to have him! His good at everything..." Yoona sighed.

I smiled at the thought of how jealous people can get. I guess i'm the luckiest girl in the world.

We climbed up the bus. I sat next to Sunny, my old rival. We started becoming rivals when she couldn't take the thought of someone, me that is, being better than her. After that, she apologized and we became BFFs ever since.

"Unnie, do you have a boyfriend?" I asked her.

"I once like a guy, but he doesn't feel the same way." she answered with a small smile.

"Ok.....I guess you don't want to talk about it. So,are you excited? I heard you like to dance a lot." I asked her in attempt to change the subject.

"Neh. When we're there, they're going to put all of us in pairs and go through challenges. That's what I heard anyway." she answered

"Ah....maybe we're going to dance or something." I said.

"Probably.."

After that, Yoona and the others all sat in front, behind and beside the both of us. of course, they started gossiping. I had nothing else to do but just join the conversation.


 

Kyuhyun's POV

Once I got into the bus, all my friends crowded around my seat.

"Yes?" I asked in confusion. They were obviously treating me like I was a suspect in interrogation.

"So, dating Seohyun, huh? Could you give us some pointers?" Gi Kwang asked.

"Don't be selfish, we want to have girlfriends too!" Sungmin said.

"Love can't be explained in words but can be felt," I replied. My head phones were already on my head and immediately, I fell asleep.

All of them left my seat, groaning.

I took my phone out and did the usual, texting.

"Seobaby, I'm really bored. Give me some entertainment!" I texted.

"Go away..." she replied.

I was left with my own thoughts after that.


 

? POV

"Yoboseyo...?" his voice sang,

"Hello, Kyuhyun. Nice to hear from you again. Remember me? I'm Victoria."

"What do you want from me?" he said with a stern voice.

"Nothing. Just you coming to the academy gives everything to me." I said while hunging up.

 

***

A/N: After this chapter, I will have to type and edit my own grammar. And I in it. My editor/typer will not be editing for a while due to some reasons. And I will not be updating for about 3 weeks due to exams. kamsahida for reading!

P/S: Please forgive my terrible grammar and the use of korean words in my next chapter. Mianhaeyo!