Chapter 4

Dreams which are made to Come True; Saranghae

Narrator's POV

Both of them slept soundly while sweet dreams are awaiting them.

Once they step into the dream world, they appeared in front of each other's eyes.

After a moment of silence, the boy spoke, "Annyhansaeyo... My name is Kyuhyun."

The girl answered, "Annyhansaeyo...Seohyun mida... so, you are a korean too?"

"Neh..." Kyuhyun answered with a smile.

"Where do you go for college or university?" Seohyun asked with one of her sweet smiles.

"I don't really care about my present college but I will be transferring next month... I'm going to Korea National University of Arts."

"What  coincidence? I'm studying there too!"

"Well, guess I'm going to meet you there next month and are you in the school of music or the school of dance?" Kyuhyun asked eagerly.

"I'm taking both. What do you think of joining?"

"Me too!" 

Both of them got along well. 

They sat on the meadow full of flowers while talking and laughing about the times they had.

When their visions started t get blurry, Kyuhyun puled out a necklace from his pocket and laid it on Seohyun's hands.

"Take this and when you wake up, it will be laid on your neck. This way, we can stay connected no matter where we are." he smile one of his aegyo smiles.

Seohyun nodded and they both wake up smiling and loved the moment they had.

Seohyun touched her neck and there it was, the necklace with the half heart.

She smiled at it and started getting ready for school.

Both of them couldn't help smiling and they kept thinking about the dream and kept on smiling.

When they both finally met each other, they new that both of them exist.

Seohyun got to school with a very happy face.

She took out the necklace and left it hanging in her jewelery hanger in her locker.

When the bell rung, she took a last glance a t the necklace and left for classes.

Little did she know, Donghae was there spying on her.

But hopefully, he didn't see the necklace.

He hung the bouquet of flowers on her locker, smiled and left for his classes too.

Between classes, ___ came out and walked towards Seohyun's locker.

She took the flowers and stuffed it into her locker.

She stared at Donghae's picture which was on her locker wall and shot him with a dart.

"You could've chose me... We could have lived a better life. You selfish human!" she murmured to her self before she left for classes.