Another mystery guy?

Dreams which are made to Come True; Saranghae

A/N: Haha! finally another update! sorry for not updating lately... i only can use my computer on the weekends. So, this week i'll update 1 chapter but next week i'll update about 3 chapters, kay? Kamsahmida! Comment and subscribe!

************************************************************************************************************************************************

Seohyun's POV

I returned to school the next day.

When I set foot in school, there were commotions everywhere. Some were talking bout their results while some are talking about their prom dates.

I sighed at that scene and went to my locker to get my books.

When suddenly my best friend, Yoona approached me squealing.
"OMG! Taecyeon just asked me out! And I was like blushing so much my whole face was like an apple!"

"You're so lucky, Yoona! Good for you!" I said to her when suddenly her phone beeped.

"See you later, Seobaby!" she waved me goodbye.

Seriously, I was happy for her but I wasn't much a guy fan... Yonghwa was my first love because he just brings out something in me.

I smiled at his face which was stuck on my locker and left for classes.

My first class was dance class. I walked across campus and entered the room.

There was no one there yet. So, I placed my dance disc into the radio and started practicing my dance for the charity concert tomorrow night.

I put my heart out in this dance routine. For the orphanage to get money. I danced swiftly in front of the mirror when I heard the students approaching the music room. I quickly stopped the disc and put it in my bag.

Throughout the whole class, I sat in a corner and looked at the other students dance around and showing their passion.

Dance class was my favorite class of all.

? POV
I was staring at her the whole time.

She didn't even notice me. She was so good.

But another thing caught my eye, it was her beauty.

The way her body moved. It moved like a....a...a princess.

It was as graceful as a swan.

She followed the music as if she knows the moves by heart.

She was a true swan.

Seohyun's POV

After an exhausting day in school, I turn in early without bothering to eat dinner.

And yet again, I dream.

This dream was in a whole lot different place.

It was in my school's dance room. I saw a figure dancing in front of the mirror.

As I go nearer, I realized that that was me dancing.

My aura... It was glowing. Like an angel's.

I have to admit it, I was good enough.

Then suddenly, a guy came along and I didn't seem surprised when he picked me up like a ballerina and twirled.

He hid his face so, I couldn't really see how he looks like. It was all a blur.

But then he sang... That voice. It was the same as the dream I had before this in the hospital.

Then... I woke up once again in the middle of the night.

I touched my face, and it was covered with tears.


*************************************************************************************************

Guess who was the one in the dance room watching her?

Who was the one carrying her?

It will be revealed soon!

Kamsahmida!