Chapter 6

Dreams which are made to Come True; Saranghae

(A/N: Sorry for not updating recently. 2 chapters will probably forgive me! kamsahmida chingu-ah!)

Narrator’s POV

Jessica was dancing in the dance studio alone.

She was so frustrated with herself for not getting the steps right no matter how many times she practiced.

She felt she had to beat Seohyun in the school’s dance championship to get ‘his’ attention.

“She always gets what she wants,” she murmured to herself.

Why must it be her?She thought.

She kept on dancing with a graceful composure.

When it reached the end, someone clapped for her from behind.

 

Seohyun’s POV

The next day, I was called to the principal’s office.

 I was never called to the principal’s office before; this was my first.

I was scared I might be on the school’s blacklist.

Instead, when I entered the office, there was a little boy sitting on the armchair facing the principal of our school, Mr.Lee.

When I caught Mr.Lee’s sight, he said, “Ah…Ms.Seohyun. Please have a seat….I called you here today because we have a new student. His mom passed away just a few weeks ago. You’ll be his noona since I received confirmation of your parents to adopt him.”

“Aegisumnida, sunsaenim.” I scanned the poor boy’s face to see that half of his face was covered with slap marks.

“What’s his name, sunsaenim?”

“Ah..Taemin-sshi.”

“Ne, I guess I should take him home now?”

“Tell your parents I said thank you!”

As me and Taemin were walking home, a glass fell and shattered in a nearby stall.

Taemin screamed while covering his ears in fear. I was quite shocked at his reaction.

I tried my best to comfort him and led him to a bench.

“What’s wrong?” I asked.

“My father used to abuse me with broken glass. He would use the glass shards to cut my fingers ‘till it bled. You know that my mom met in an accident two weeks ago? She was drunk-driving. After her death, my father kicked me out of the house. I slept on the streets every night since then until your sunsaenim found me. And then you came along.” He smiled.

“Ok….I’m sorry about your parents. But you’ll love your new family, I promise.” I cuddled him in my arms.

“Kamsahmnida, noona.”

I bought ice-cream (again) and as we both enjoyed it, we reached home.

My parents weren’t back yet so I cooked spaghetti for my new little brother and proceeded to finishing my homework.

 

Taemin’s POV

Noona is so pretty.

I wanted to forget my damn father and live with noona, together with her omma and appa. I want to start a fresh life. Although I’m only 10, I was determined to protect noona as well as she protects me.

Once I finished the spaghetti,something was buzzing on the kitchen counter. I walked towards it to find that it was noona’s handphone. The name displayed on the phone screen read, “Kyuhyun”.

I looked over to the couch, but noona wasn’t there. Maybe she’s in the toilet? I answered the call for her in case it was important.

“Yobosaeyo?” I said.

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

“Yobosaeyo?” a little kid’s voice asked from the other line.

“Yobosaeyo? Is Seohyun there?” I asked nicely.

“Aniyo. Noona went to the toilet. I’ll ask her to call you back.” The little boy answered.

“Ok, thanks.”

“One more thing. If you’re noona’s namja chingu, take care of her.” He said and hung up before I could reply.

Noona?

Weird.

 

Taemin’s POV

When noona came out of the bathroom, I looked at her childishly.

“Why are you looking at me like that?” she asked awkwardly.

“Oh, no reason. Nothing big happened, except that your namja chingu called. Hehehe!”

“Don’t tell anyone about that! And he’s not my boyfriend!” she shouted in protest but she couldn’t hide her smile.

 

Seohyun’s POV

Sheesh….now I know how it feels like to have a little brother.

I called Kyuhyun back and talked about the study date tomorrow for a whole hour.

When omma and appa returned, Taemin was already fast asleep. He didn’t get to meet his new parents. Oh well.

“You’ll have to wait for it until tomorrow, sweetie!” I whispered while he slept peacefully and not to mention, like a baby.

I went off to bed waiting for another magnificent dream to experience. 

 

(A/N: Hope you guys like the two chapters, i will update next weekend another two chapters! saranghaeyo chingu-ah!)