Chapter 7

Dreams which are made to Come True; Saranghae

(A/N:Sorry for not updating for nearly a month! sorry! I'm just too busy these days! thank you for continuosly supporting my fic!)

 

Taemin’s POV

I was in a dream, again.

My surroundings were similar to the kindergarten I once went to. I walked around although my vision was getting blurry. Then, I headed outside, to the playground.

Suddenly, I caught sight of noona running outside the gates.

She was crying.

I wanted to approach her but my feet were frozen. I called out her name, but my voice was swept away by the wind.

Right after that, I saw a guy running towards her.

I wanted to save her, help her, anything! But I couldn’t. I cried and continued screaming her name.

I realized my body was being shaken. Before I realized it, omma, appa and noona were all standing around me, shaking me awake.

“Mianhe... Just a bad dream.”

They were relieved as soon as they heard that. They hugged me in comfort and went back to sleep. I too, fell back onto my pillow and drifted back to sleep, hoping I could see a better dream.

Seohyun’s POV

I was still shocked from Taemin’s incident just now. He scared me. Now, I considered him the most valuable thing (besides my parents) in the world.

When I went into his room, I caught sight of a small note sticking out from under his pillow. I took that note quickly when I saw the word ‘noona’ and stuffed it in my pocket.

It read:

Yuri noona,

I miss you so much. I hope you can come down from above and take care of me again. I feel lonely. Now, a new family is taking care of me. Although you’re gone, you don’t have to worry about me anymore because I’ve found a new noona who can take care of me and give me love at the same time. Sometimes, I wonder if God had sent Seohyun noona down for me. Thank you for being my noona until the end, when you left in peace. I can finally move on with a happy & loving family.

Thank you once again, noona!

P.S: Tomorrow’s my birthday, hehehe! I will have to make a wish from Santa for a ride on the rollercoaster.

I sympathized him.

That’s it!

I got out of my bed, ran to the computer and started surfing the Internet on the nearest amusement park. After a few hours, it was already 9 o’clock in the morning.

 I tip-toed towards my parents’ room. I peeked into Taemin’s room on the way there. He was still sleeping soundly.

After telling omma and appa everything, they told me that they had to attend for a dinner that night. Omma suggested that I invite a few of my friends to celebrate with him instead.

I agreed instantly because all the expenses will be on my parents. Hehehe!

I started “sending out invitations” by which I mean, texting. I invited Kyuhyun, Gi Kwang, Sungmin, Yoona, Krystal, Taecyeon and lastly, Heechul.

While waiting for their replies, I thought of a plan for a surprise party.

When all of them agreed to come, I asked them to meet at my house after my parents have gone for work.

When they came, kyuhyun sat beside me while the others sat on the other couches.

“I’ve got a list of jobs for you guys, so.....are you in?”

“Neh!” they answered in unison.

“Yoona, Heechul and Taecyeon, your job is to take my bro out for shopping. Get anything he wants or might like secretly.

“Arasso!” they answered.

“Krystal, Sungmin and Gi Kwang. Buy a cake; any cake will do.”

“Ne!” they answered.

“While that, Kyuhyun and I will get tickets to the new fair for the rollercoaster ride!”

Kyuhyun gave me a supportive smile.

“okay, get to work! It’s already 3 o’clock! Meet at the amusement park at 7. Remember to close Taemin’s eyes once you get there, Heechul!”

“Arasso!”

“Fighting!” We shouted in unison.

*******************************************************************************************************

Credits to shinee_animelover (ithink i got her name right) for helping me with editing my bad grammar chapters!