Chapter 10

Dreams which are made to Come True; Saranghae

 

Seohyun's POV

I think I fell asleep. AGAIN. And so, this time, my surroundings were covered with mirrors. The mirrors which do not reflect your outer appearance but your inner appearance. All I see was random peoples' inner appearance but none of them showed mine. I kept walking and discovering the mirrors. 

I wasn't looking where I was walking which made me bump to a person. That person who was a guy did not take notice of me. He just stood there with emotionless wide eyes facing the blank mirror that did not even show his outer appearance.

I stood up and have a look at his face. It was Yoseob oppa! I was very happy to see him again after all these years. Yoseob was my kindergarten friend who eventually moved to America. 

"Yoseob oppa! Yoseob oppa!" I said while jumping in delight but there was no effect on him. I was shaking him again and again and suddenly, his head turned towards me and said, "Seohyun... You are in big trouble... Hahaha!" with a ghostly voice.

I was 100% sure it wasn't him who said that. It sounded like someone familiar but I'm not sure who. I took a step back and took a last glimpse of my best friend and pushed my instincts into a run out of this dream.

I woke up due to Jessica's high pitch screaming. The bus had stop mid-journey in a complex. We went down and decided to head to the café nearby. While I was walking, I didn't realize that the boys' bus were already there. So, I was looking around for Kyuhyun. Suddenly, someone's arm caught my waist from behind and swung me around. 

Once he set me down on the ground, I shot him a deathly glare. He pretended he didn't see any deathly glares and said, "Seohyun, can we go to somewhere quiet, I need to talk to you." with a serious tone. "Ok..." I agreed.

I waved back at my friends and let Kyuhyun lead me by the hand. He took me to a nearby bench and we sat down facing each other. He let out a sigh and said, "Seohyun-ah... When we reach the academy, I want you to promise me that you won't talk to anyone unknown, won't have contact to an unknown and never let a certain person take you into a conversation. And don't talk about that person too. Please promise me that." 

I thought for awhile. "Why? Is there something wrong? Kyuhyun, you know you can tell me anything..." I said to him with the worries in my voice.

He stayed silent and let out another sigh before saying, "I'm sorry Seohyun for letting you do this. The truth can't be told now." he put out his hand, reaching towards my face and it. I touched his hands as I can see some water forming in his eyes. 

I nodded and said, "If you say you can't tell me, I will understand. No matter what, I will still forever understand whatever you did will always be right. I trust you." I let out a weak smile. He laid his lips on mine and it seems like all our worries and misery were washed away by that kiss.

When we broke the kiss, he stared at me. I can see all the worries in his eyes. He was never like this. I really want to help him so much but as he said, the truth can't be unfold yet. I support his decisions. I believe that he would protect and would not ever put me in danger.

Kyuhyun stood up and I followed. "I think here is where we say goodbye." he said. I was shocked. He never told me about this. "Bwoh? What do you mean by goodbye? You can't leave! I'm still here! Your friends are still here! We're here to support you, Cho Kyuhyun!" I said in confusion. 

"I've caused too many incidents since my arrival. Not to you but to others. I'm sorry.... Seohyun saranghae and goodbye... Please remember what I said... And be careful. It will be like I never existed." he said with a serious tone. He turned around and sprinted away.

My instincts did not scream at me to sprint after him. Maybe I should just wait for my love to come back and say it's alright. I stared at where he sprinted off for moments. I just don't understand why every guy I fell for will leave me! Yonghwa died and now I don't even now what the name of mother Teresa is Kyuhyun doing! I sat back at the bench and asked God what happened. 

Sunny unnie ran to me and I stood up. "Seohyun-ah! Where have you been? The bus is going already." Sunny never ask me where's Kyuhyun. She just walk on pulling me back to the bus. 

When we got settled on the bus, I asked Sunny, "Unnie, do you know where's Kyuhyun?" I fake my dumbness. "Huh? Kyuhyun? Who are you talking about? Who's Kyuhyun?" she answered in confusion. "You're not joking right?" I asked again. "Why would I joke? Seohyun, you know me." 

She sat back at her seat soundly. I was so confused. 'Like I never existed.' he said. Maybe it was real...

 

(A/N: Sorry for not updating! Exams are over... i can write more now... i'm thinking of making a new story... when i decide the pairings, i would post the poll and see which one will be the main. thanks! and sorry for this short chapter. i promise there will be a longer chapter coming!)