oo2

Ride or Die ☯

After school I waited for Jun Hong in the parking lot. I wanted to talk to him about what happened earlier. I sat down on the hood and watched people walk in and out of school. After some time has passed and the 3rd bell rang there was still no sight of Jun Hong. I took out my phone and dialed his number, the phone rang but he didn't pick up. I sighed and texted him a message. 

*Where are you? I'm waiting for you at the car.* 

I put my phone back in my pocket and crossed my arms on my chest. I looked in the sky and watched the clouds travel over the sky, it was a beautiful day, cloudy but still still. 

I heard footsteps coming my way and I looked in the direction they were coming from. I saw the same group of guys from earlier coming towards the parking lot. I whistled and Jun Hong turned his head to me. I motioned him to come over but he just pretended he didn't see me  and continued walking. 

'oh no, you did not just ignore me!' i thought and pushed myself of the hood. 

"YOO ZELO!" i yelled to him but he again pretended he didn't hear me. 

I walked to him and stood in front of him. 

"Let's go!" I said and grabbed his wrist but he didn't move an inch. 

"Well ...  well ... well ... it seems like your brother wants to stay with us." Yongguk was sitting on the hood of a car with a smirk on his face. 

"What do you want??" I spat at him.

"Nothing baby girl... I just want to have some fun." he titled his head to the side. I wanted to punch his cocky smirk off his face right then and there! 

"C'mon, we're out of here." I said and shot Zelo a glare. 

He sighed and ripped his arm out of my grip. He started walking towards my car fast and I saw how angry he was. 

The car ride was silent except the groaning of the engine. Honestly I didn't want to push him even more, I knew how he becomes when he's really pissed off and that was not something i wanted to achieve. Don't get me wrong, I'm usually not the over protecting type, but when it comes to my little brother I don't want him to get caught up in some messed up gang . I've been there and I know how hard it is to get out, IF you get out. 

I our drive way and parked. He got out and slammed the doors. I sighed and shook my head. I took my bag and got out. 

"Everything ok?" I heard my dad's voice behind me. He came out of the car shop, wiping his hands. 

"Ahh yeah ... he's just a little stressed, new school and stuff you know?!" I shrugged my shoulders. 

"Yeah of course... it must be hard for you two." he said. 

"Naah it's okay..." i laughed and walked towards the shop. 

"Hey i have some work for you." My dad said and walked pass me. 

I raised an eyebrow, "Show me." 

He smirked and led me to a car parked outside. My eyes went wide the moment i saw this blue beauty. 

I couldn't resist running my hand over the cold metal. The body of the car was so dynamic, perfectly shaped for racing. I couldn't wait to look under the hood. 

"Dad, where did you get this one?" my eyes were still glued on the perfection in front of me. 

"A guy brought it in, half an hour or so ago... it just needs to be checked and you need to put new set of tires on... he'll come to pick it up in 2 hours!" My dad said and walked back inside to continue with his work. 

I smiled and went inside the house. I went to my room and quickly changed into my work clothes. 

I picked up an apple from the kitchen and then walked back outside. 

"Baby, it's time for you to get some attention." I smirked and moved the car into one of the garages. 

I popped the hood and started working on the basic repairs. The engine was in a pretty good condition, except some minor repairs. It was clearly visible that the car was used for racing and that who ever was driving it must of been racing a lot! 

I moved on to the tires and I put on a fresh pair of the best ones we have. And so the baby was ready for the test, I quickly checked if everything is running smooth and drove around a bit to check if the tires are okay. And of course everything ran perfectly. 

"Hey dad, I'm done! The beauty is ready to hit the road." I smiled and walked in the garage. 

"Great hun, now give her a good wash will you? The costumer just called me, he'll be here in 20 min." my dad said from under the car. 

"Youp, she's gona shine bright like a diamond." I laughed and walked back. 

I moved the car to the place where we wash them and made sure all windows were up and doors closed so the water wouldn't come in. I blasted some music on the stereo and started to wash the car. 

It was really hot and the sweat was rolling down my spine. I undid the buttons on my shirt and that helped a little. I was shampooing the hood and the bumper when I heard a male voice speak. 

"Oh man, now this is a sight I like to see." I recognized that voice immediately, that low husky voice. I frowned my eyebrows and straightened up. I turned around and saw him making his way towards me. He looked very y and i just couldn't deny it, even if I wanted to. His hair was up in a messy way, his eyes seemed intimidating but the goofy smile on his lips said differently. Something about this mysteriousness attracted me. 

"What are you doing here." I threw the sponge in the bucket and wiped my hands in the old bandana hanging from my shorts.  

"I came to pick up my car." 

I chuckled, "Okay you should check over there." I nodded towards where the old cars were parked, waiting for their owners. 

 

"Nah, I found my ladies already." He said and put one hand in his back pocket. 

I raised one brow, "Oh really?" 

"Youp, and I see they met already." he smirked and ran his fingers along the car I was washing. 

"What?? THIS is your car?" I almost shouted.

He gave me one of his goofy smiles again and put his hands on the spoiler and then his chin. 

I shook my head and sighed. I picked up the bucket and started washing one of the tire rims. 

"She's a beauty isn't she?!" he asked. 

"Hmm.. yeah.. but she didn't have much luck with the owner." I said half sarcastically. 

He laughed dryly, "You don't even know me..." 

"I know more about you than you think!" I didn't look at him I just kept washing the car.

"Oh really? I would like to hear that!" 

I chuckled, "you're very aggressive when under the pressure, you like to take risks and never play safe. And even though you like risks you also like to have a plan b, you like to assure that everything goes the way you want to. And you always have to get what you want!" 

With the corner of my eye I saw him frowning his eyebrows. He smirked and walked around the car to my right side and leaned on the car.

"And why would you think so?"

"I know so. Your gearbox shows that you shift very aggressively when you're under the pressure, you don't have any additional electronics which means you like to take risks, but you do have Nos built in so it means you still like to be sure you're going to win no matter what." I moved to the other tire.

"And who told you that, your daddy?" he chuckled at his own joke.

"No, your car." I said and made an eye contact with him. I finished that side also and then stood up.

"I would suggest you move or else you're gona get wet." I said and turned around to grab the pipe.

I felt hands on my hips and a hot breath hit my ear and my cheek. "Ohh, don't worry baby girl you're the one that's gona be wet." i felt his lips on my skin as he whispered in my ear, sending shivers down my spine.

I turned around with his hands still on my hips, i smirked and put my hand on his chest. I tiptoed to his ear and whispered to him. "Yeah I will, but not because of you!" I pushed his chest away and went back to work. 

He shook his head and bit his lip seductively.

I finished my work on the car and dried it. He went to pay for the repair and I moved the car in front of the shop. I turned it off and he opened the doors for me. I got out but he quickly trapped me between him and his car. "Will you come watch me race tonight?" He put each arm on one said of the car and titled his head. 

"Nope." I said. "I'll come pick you up at 9 and..." he leaned towards my ear, "wear something y." he whispered. 

"Yeah dream on." I said and pushed him off. I threw them the keys and walked back to the garages. I saw him checking me out through the reflection on the car and i sighed and turned around the corner. 

What a pain in the ! 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello!! So here's the chap number 2! hehehe~ 

I really appreciate all of you that subscribed... and thanks for that 1 comment also.. 

hehehe~ well I hope you enjoyed this chap and the next update is coming soon I promise! 

Comment, Subscribe & Up Vote!

~ N.