oo3

Ride or Die ☯

I finished all the work and dragged my tired body to my room.

My room was pretty spacious since I had the whole attic to myself. There was a bed on the right side next to a brick wall. The dim light was shinning through the window, and reflecting from a mirror standing next to a piano.   

I took off the shirt and threw it over the bed frame. I threw myself on the comfy bed and closed my eyes. I breathed slowly and deeply and soon I started to drift away.

 

I don't know for how long I slept when I heard a low whisper in my ear. "Wake up beautiful." I felt something soft and warm ghosting over back, and then removing the hair from my face. A small moan escaped from my mouth and I didn't want the soothing movement to stop. "C'mon baby girl." another whisper echoed through my mind and for a second I thought I was dreaming. 

I opened my eyes slightly, the moonlight was now the only source of dim light in the room. I felt a hand on my lower back doing little circles. I turned my head around to look behind me and I saw a dark silhouette sitting on the edge. My eyes slowly adjusted to the dark in my room and the silhouette became a picture.

My eyes widened immediately and smirk played on his lips. 

"YAH WHAT THE HELL? What are you doing here? How did you get in here?" I shouted. 

"shh baby calm down, I told you I'm going to pick you up." he ran his hand over my back. 

I turned around and supported myself on my elbows, "How the hell did you even get in here?" 

He chuckled and showed his white teeth, "is that really important?" he asked and gently squeezed my leg. 

"Um hell yeah it is, I don't want some random people in my house!" I got off the bed and stood up with my arms crossed over my chest. 

He slowly stood up and gently touched my shoulders with both of his hands. A small strain of moonlight shined over his face, catching in his eyes. 

"No it doesn't matter. Let's just go baby...hmm?" he said and rubbed my shoulders with his thumbs. 

"No, look I'm not going anywhere with you! I don't even know you!" I looked away from him. 

"You'll get to know me better then." he gently touched my cheek and turned me to face him. I didn't want to look into those puppy eyes he was making. He seemed so harmless like this but I knew it was  just a cover. 

"You get ready I'll wait for you okay?" he said and sat back down on the bed. 

"No, look I'm not going. Now get out." I turned around and started walking towards the couch. 

He sighed,"Don't make me do this." 

I turned around and raised a brow, "do what?" 

He looked me in the eyes and there was silent between us. I rolled my eyes and plopped down on the couch. I crossed my arms and leaned back, sighing deeply and waiting for him to leave. 

Suddenly the cushion underneath me disappeared and two strong arms held me up bridal style. I gasped and wrapped my arms around his neck. 

"What the Yongguk?? What are you doing?" I yelped. 

He didn't answer, only gave me one of his mischievous smirks. He kicked the doors to my bathroom open and closed them with his leg. 

"Put me down you idiot!" I hissed at him

He looked me in the eyes and suddenly the words couldn't come out of my mouth anymore. 

He put me down but quickly trapped me between him and the wall. 

"Now you have two options, either you get ready by yourself or I will have to help you!" 

I frowned my eyebrows and clutched my teeth. Who does he think he is? 

"Get out!" I hissed. 

He smiled and straightened up. He walked towards the doors and turned his head around"I'll bring you the clothes." He said and then closed the door behind him. 

I sighed again and went to take a shower. I let the hot water relax me a little and I tried hard not to think about what this idiot might do to me! 

I turned off the shower and wrapped a towel around me. I stepped out and saw a pile of clothes on the toilet seat. I couldn't believe he was in here while I was showering. 

I took the clothes and started putting them on. I looked at myself in the mirror and shook my head! I didn't like the stuff I was wearing but decided to go with the flow. 

I put on the jewelry and did my make-up and hair. The overall outfit wasn't that bad, but still the top was a little short. 

 

He was standing next to a widow with his arms crossed on his chest. He heard me come out of the bathroom and he turned around. He eyed me from head to toe and smiled. He let his arms down and walked towards me. He slightly touched my arm and brushed his fingers through my hair. 

"You look great!" he said in almost a whisper and bit his lower lip. 

I felt my heart race as he gently wrapped one arm around my waist and brought me closer. I smelled his strong cologne which added up to his y look. 

"Let's go." he said and spun me around, keeping a firm hold on my waist. His hands were warm against my skin and it felt nice. 

Apparently my parents weren't home since there's was no one in the house. He opened the car doors for me like a gentlemen and gave me a gummy smile. I smiled back a little and got in, he closed the doors behind me and then went to the other side. 

"Where are we going?" I asked and he smirked and drove off. 

"I have a race, remember?" he titled his head to the side and looked at me. 

Oh right, the race. I nodded and leaned back on the seat. We drove through the city when 4 other cars joined us, 2 on each side. I looked through the window and the guy in the next car seemed familiar. Yongguk smiled and speeded up just a little so that they were now driving in an arrow formation, with us on head. 

I tried to remember where did I see that guy before, than it hit me. They were the Yongguk's gang, the guys I saw in school! 

"They your gang?" I asked Yongguk with my eyes on the road. 

He chuckled, "Yeah... the B.A.P!" 

"B.A.P  huh.?" I smirked. 

He looked at me and then back on the road. 

"Yeah... The one in the Evo is Himchan, the one in RX7 is Daehyun, the one in Ferrari is YoungJae and the one in Nissan is Jongup." He said while looking at his rearview from time to time. 

I nodded and watched the guys behind us through the mirror.

"They all race?" I asked.

"Yeah we do... but never against each others."  

He made a turn and the guys followed close behind. There was loud music heard and I knew we were getting close. Soon the lights from hundreds of cars reached us and Yongguk smirked and leaned back on his seat. The people started backing off making space for us. 

The cars were parked on the side of the streets with their hoods up, showing off their engines. Guys were checking out the cars and the girls. 

Yongguk stepped on the gas twice making the engine roar and all heads turning our way. They cleared out the way and he stopped right at the start line. 

"C'mon baby let's go." He said and got out of the car. Someone opened the doors for me and as I stepped out the guy bowed his head a little. 

I walked around the car to where Yongguk was sharing hand shakes with his gang. Yongguk quickly wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me to him. I gave him a quick glare and he smirked back. 

"Guys, this is Eli..." Yongguk introduced me. 

They all had slight smirks splattered on their faces. I mean what's up with them and all the smirking?

"Hi I'm Himchan..." the one on my left said and softly pecked my cheek. Yongguk threw him a really scary glare but Himchan just laughed it off. 

"Daehyun..." the other one leaning on white Mazda RX-7 said.  

"Jongup, nice to meet you." he threw me a wink while wrapping his arm around a random chick. 

"I'm YoungJae... you're Zelo's sister aren't you?" he titled his head to the side a little. 

I nodded, "Yeah he's my younger brother." I smiled. 

He smiled back showing his white and straight teeth. 

"So you racing tonight?" Daehyun asked nodding his head towards Yongguk. 

"Of course... and winning for my lady right here." Yongguk looked at me while bitting his lip, I rolled my eyes and crossed arms on my chest. 

He drew small circles with his thumb on my skin, his arm firmly wrapped around me. 

 

"Well well.. if it isn't Yongguk the street racer!" Someone said and Yongguk quickly turned his head around. 

"Kibum... it's nice to see you here... came to lose again?" Yongguk said with small grin on his face. 

"We'll see about that... we'll see." the other guy said and then moved his look to me. 

He checked me out from head to toe and then pursed his lips, nodding his head. 

"Well who do we have here?" He titled his head to the side, lifting his brows. 

"Eli, nice to meet you." I said and i felt Yongguk tightening his grip. He slowly pulled me in front of him with my back pressed against him. He wrapped his arms around me and softly pressed his lips against my shoulder. 

"So you gona race or what?" Kibum asked and Yongguk looked back at him. 

"Alright... what's in it?" 

"How about her? ... The winner gets Her!" 

I felt Yongguk tensed around me and his breathing became faster. 

"What, you scared you gona loose?" Kibum laughed. 

"Fine!" Yongguk hissed through his teeth. 

"Alright... let's race!" Kibum smirked and started walking towards his car. 

I couldn't believe this! He is freaking going to make me trophy? I ripped out of Yongguk's grip. He really thinks he owns me? 

"ELI!!!!" he yelled behind me as I started walking away furiously! He grabbed my wrist and spun me around. "I promise I'm going to win ... I won't let you go baby!" he whispered and cupped my cheek. His eyes were full of concern and regret maybe.  

I shook his hands off, I was so mad right now, my blood was boiling inside me!

He sighed and then walked back to his car and got in. Both engines groaned and Yongguk threw me one more glance. 

"READY! SET! GOOOOOOOOO~!" 

In my heart I wished Yongguk would win. I wished that what Eunmi told me was true. I closed my eyes, only listening to the cars racing side by side. 

I opened my eyes as I heard them slowing down. I let out a deep sigh when I saw a blue Nissan skyline far ahead from the other car. I felt happy deep down inside but I didn't let it show, I was still pissed at him!

They turned around and drove back. Yongguk stopped right beside me and stepped out of the car. He came around and tried to pull me to him but I pushed him away, not looking into his eyes.  

"Let's go!" I said and opened the doors. I got in and shut them behind me. 

 

10 minutes later he pulled up to my house and I got out without saying a word. I was so mad at him, no I was mad at myself! I let him trick me, I knew he was no good! I was just another one of his trophies!

He caught my wrist and tried to stop me from walking away. "Don't touch me!" I hissed and ripped my wrist out of his strong hands. I took a step before he grabbed my forearm and spun me around to face him. "Yongguk! LET GO OF ME!" I said through my teeth. 

"Look Eli I'm sorry! ..." he tried to apologize. "No... don't just don't!" I cut him off before he could say anything else. I pushed him away but he held my wrists tightly against his chest and slammed me against the hard wall. I whimpered out in pain as he pressed me harder with his body. He placed both arms on each side of me and looked me in the eyes with an apologetic look. 

" YOU YONGGUK! I'M NOT YOUR LITTLE TROPHY! YOU DON'T OWN ME!" I yelled at him. 

"I'M SORRY! I ING AM SORRY ELI!!" he yelled back and hit the wall next to me with his hand. 

Now I was a little scared, his eyes seemed violent but loving at the same time. "Baby I'm so sorry... I shouldn't done that..." he whispered and cupped my cheeks. He leaned down and I felt his hot breath on my lips before he passionately crashed his against mine. 

I didn't respond at first but he didn't want to let go! He kept kissing me and eventually I gave in and kissed him back. His lips were so soft and warm and they locked with mine perfectly. He slowly pulled back and leaned his forehead on mine staring lovingly in my eyes. We both breathed heavily and he let go of my cheeks and tightly wrapped his arms around my waist pressing me against his chest. I wrapped my arms around his neck and closed my eyes. He rested his head in the crook of my neck, his breath tickling my skin. 

"I'm sorry Eli." he whispered in his low husky voice. 

"I know." I ran my fingers through his hair. 

He lifted his head up and pressed a soft peck on my lips. He smiled and wiped away the tear which I didn't even know it was there. He cupped my cheeks and pecked my forehead and my lips one last time. 

"See you tomorrow?" he asked in a low almost whispery voice. I nodded my head and let go of him. He held my hand in his and slowly started walking backwards.

"Good night baby." he said and opened the car doors. 

"Night Oppa." he smiled and then got in and drove away. 

 

I took off my heels and silently walked upstairs to my room. 

I laid down on my bed and closed my eyes. 

'I know this is wrong, I shouldn't be doing this... He's a stranger and I don't even know him! All I know about him that's he is dangerous. But that's the thing that appeals me the most! The danger, the rush he gives me. He's all the things I'm addicted to! I know him only for a day and he's already messing with my head!' 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Haay~ 

So here's an update and I hope you enjoyed it! I put a lot of effort in it! *Winks*

So yeah tell me watcha think! Also maybe go check out my other fic: The wild one  :)

And again thanks for subscribing and commenting! :) 

I apologize for any grammar mistakes or anything else! 

Comment, Subscribe & Up Vote 

~ Love, N.