oo5

Ride or Die ☯

Finally our classes ended and me and Eunmi started walking towards the parking lot. 

"You should come with us." I wrapped my arm around her shoulders. 

"Ermm... I don't know.." She shrugged her shoulders. 

"Oh c'mon... I know you like Himchan... I'm not blind." She looked at me with those wide eyes again and I chuckled and looked at the guys proudly leaning on their cars. "Plus I think he likes you too..." I said and winked at her but she only rolled her eyes. 

"Hey Eunmi! You can ride with me!" Himchan said and I gently pushed her towards him. "Have fuuun~" I sang and then wrapped my arms around Yongguks neck. 

"What?" he asked and looked down at me. I tiptoed and murmured a silent nothing against his lips and then kissed him slowly. He wrapped his arms around my waist and deepened the kiss. 

I pulled back and smirked, "Let's go." I winked and then walked to my car. 

He chuckled deeply and got in his car. He drove off first and I followed him, behind me were Himchan and Eunmi, then Daehyun and Zelo, Jongup and last Youngjae. We drove away from the center and drove through abandoned allies which were full of graffiti. I figured their hang out place or 'garage' would be somewhere like this, I mean they are gangsters at the end of the day, even though they might now show it that much in school.

We soon came to a big warehouse and stopped. Yongguk went out and entered through the side doors, a minute after he pushed up the big doors and the guys drove in one by one. He motioned me to drive in and I went in and parked on the side.

This place was huge, each one of them had their own car place with the lift and everything. I got out and looked around. "Welcome to the garage!" Yongguk said and opened his arms. I chuckled and he turned around and went back out. 

The guys went to another room and I looked around for a bit. I walked to the back and my jaw almost hit the floor, there were about 15 cars, not just any cars, but super modified racing cars. Each of them worth at least a couple thousand dollars. 

I was so amazed I didn't even noticed Yongguk until he wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his head on my shoulder. 

"Oppa where did you get these?" I asked. 

"Hmm... some of them we won and the others we built." 

"Won?" I asked and raised a brow. 

"Yeah ... Jongup only races for pink slips." I felt him shrug his shoulders behind me. .

"Cool... I didn't race like that in a long time." I said and titled my head to the side. 

"Wanna do it now?" He asked and i raised a brow. 

"Fine ... For that Toyota right there." I pointed at the blue Toyota Celica with custom Lamborghini doors and black hood. 

"Okay... But promise me you won't cry at the end." 

I laughed and unwrapped his arms. I put my hand on his cheek and softly pecked his lips. "Let's race." I whispered to him and then started walking to my car. 

"Yoo Jongup give me the keys for Celica." Yongguk shouted. 

Jongup came out of the other room and threw him the keys. 

"Why do you need them hyung?" He asked as he saw him getting in. 

"We are racing." He said and got in. Jongups jaw dropped, he looked at me and then back to Yongguk. 

Yongguk drove out and I went right after him. He stopped at a line that was marked on the ground. 

Himchan and everyone else came out. Himchan walked in between our cars and I put down my window. 

"What's the prize? Or do I even wanna know?" He asked Yongguk and I saw him winking.. Aish this ert. 

"We are racing for pink slips." Yongguk said and winked at me. I smirked and looked at Zelo, whose expression was unreadable. 

"Pink slips huh? Okay... so this is how it's gona go... You are going to start here and the first one around these 3 warehouses is the winner. No cheating. The loser hands over the keys." He looked at me and raised his brows. 

"Understood?" He asked both of us. "Yes sir!" I said and Yongguk nodded. 

Himchan made a few steps back and then raised his arms in the air. Yongguk sent me an air kiss and winked. 

"READY?" Himchan shouted and we both stepped on gas twice as an answer. 

"SET" I sat back. One hand on the steering wheel the other one on my gear stick. My mind was focused only on the road now, nothing else, just me and the road. 

"GOOOOOO~" I stepped on the gas and the car jumped. I shifted as fast as I could to gain some speed.  I looked at the rearview and saw Yongguk smirking behind me and shaking his head. I knew what he was thinking, because right after there was a left turn. I shifted back into lower gear and pulled up that e brake, the car turned to the left and I drifted that corner perfectly. 

Yongguk was left behind. Because of drifting I didn't lose much speed but Yongguk definitely did. But soon he caught up to me and was now right by my back left bumper. I shifted into lower gear and chuckled as I drifted the next corner again leaving Yongguk far behind. Before the last corner the road got wider and Yongguk somehow managed to pass me. 

I knew I couldn't just drift behind him, because for once I would have to slow down and I wouldn't be able to catch up and secondly I could bump into his . 

I saw Yongguk was using NOS, blue flames were erupting out of his exhaust. Right before he made that last turn he went a little to the right and I shifted as fast as I can. I broke that e brake hoping the back won't touch his bumper. As I was gliding our gazes locked for a moment. Because of NOS he had to make a wider turn and he lost a lot of time and speed because of that. 

I won for about 3 lenghts. 

I slowed down and started drifting in cricles. I did about 8 and then drove back to the finish line. Yongguk also returned and I got out. The air smelled like burnt tires and motor oil. 

Everyone were clapping, shocked.

"The one and only Miss Drift Queen, ladies and gentleman." Zelo said and clapped.

I looked at Yongguk and he looked slightly pissed, with a little bit of a shock. He quickly shrugged it off and handed me the keys. I smiled at him and threw the keys to Zelo who quickly caught them and raised a brow.

"Early birthday present." I said and he hugged me so tightly I was having hard time breathing.  

"Thank you Eliiii~ . Thank you so much! I loveee you!" 

I patted him on the back, "You're... we..welcome... b...breathe.." He quickly let me go and pecked my cheek. 

"I love you too... now go test it out." I said and he nodded and quickly ran to his new ride. 

"Oh my... the all mighty King of street racing was defeated by a girl..." Himchan said dramatically. 

I laughed and earned another hug from Eunmi. I wrapped my arm around her shoulders and threw my keys to Jongup. "You said you wanted to check it out." I said and he smiled. We all went back inside and I sat down on the couch. Himchan brought me a beer and sat down beside Eunmi. We chatted for a bit and I noticed that Yongguk wasn't there. 

"I'm gona check up on Yongguk. " I said and stood up. I walked back to the garage and saw Yongguk sitting on the hood of one of the cars. He looked up and then took another sip of his beer, his eyes still on me. 

"Don't tell me you're crying." I and he smirked and put his beer down. 

"Drifting huh? Never told me you know how to drift." He said and I shrugged my shoulders. "Learned it in Japan?" He asked. 

"Yeah, I grew up with it." I was now standing right in front of him. He put his hands on my hips and pulled me closer. 

"Teach me how to do it." I felt his breath on my skin as he whispered in my ear. "What if i don't want to?" I asked and he looked me in the eyes with that piercing gaze. "I'll make you." He said normally and squeezed my lightly. I raised my brows and wrapped my arms around his neck. "And how are you planning to do that?" 

He smirked and picked me up by my thighs while stading up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he laid me down on the hood, our bodies still attached. His eyes were full of lust as he crashed his plump lips on mine. His lips were soft and warm and they locked with mine perfectly. He bit my lower lip, asking for entrance and I gladly let him in. I parted my lips slightly and his tongue entered my hot cavern, playing with my own. I tangled my fingers in his hair and pulled him even closer, deepening the kiss. His hands slowly messaged my thighs. 

He pulled back and attacked my neck with hungry kisses and love bites. He bit my sweet spot and I moaned, arching my back a little. I felt him smirking against my skin and then his lips traveled back up to mine. This time the kiss was slower and more passionate. His scent and his touch were making me insane, I felt so hot. 

I heard two cars driving in and I pulled back. Yongguk groaned frustrated and turned his head around. Zelo and Jongup just came back from their little trip and I looked at the clock. It was already 5pm and I promised my dad I will help him at the shop. 

"We'll continue this next time." Yongguk said and kissed me slowly again. I unwrapped my legs and slowly slid down. 

I pulled back and looked in his eyes while playing with his hair. "I'll see you tomorrow, okay?" I said and pecked his lips again. He nodded and gave me a gummy smile which I kind of started to love. 

He slightly slapped my as I walked away, I turned around and he winked at me smiling. 

Jongup handed me my keys back and me and Zelo drove home. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello!

So here's an update, whoop whoop~ ...

hahah.. okay so I don't know when I'll be able to update next, that's why this chapter is a bit longer! 

I'm going on vacations this Friday and I'll try to update as soon as I can. 

Well I hope you enjoyed and that's about it ^^ 

Comment, Subscribe & Up Vote <3 

~ Peace, N <3