oo4

Ride or Die ☯

"Morning..." I greeted Zelo, he was sitting on the couch eating his first bowl of cereal. 

"Mofrnjfr..." He replied and continued watching his favorite cartoon. 

"What was that?" I asked and sat down beside him with my own bowl. 

"I saishd ghoof morfininfh." He said with his mouth full of cereal. 

I laughed and crossed my legs on the coffee table. "You shouldn't talk with full mouth you know." I scolded him. 

He turned his head my way and stuck a spoon full of fruit loops in his mouth with a straight face, not breaking the eye contact with me. 

I started laughing and his lips curved into a smile. "Yushmhaphy." he said. And i started laughing even harder, holding my stomach.

He chuckled and swallowed the food down. "I said, you seem happy." he tried again.

I leaned back and wiped away the tears. "Yeah...shouldn't I be?" I put a another spoon in my mouth.

"No.. it's just been a long time ... Is it because Yongguk hyung?" he asked and I almost choked on the food. I quickly grabbed a glass of water and gulped it down. 

"Wh..what? N.. No.!!" I stuttered out and I felt my cheeks turn slightly pink. 

"Mhmmm.. right." Zelo smirked and looked back at the TV. 

"Wh..what does t..that mean?" I asked and coughed.

"Nothing... nothing.. just sayiiinn~" he sang. 

I threw him a glare but he didn't seem to notice it since his attention was back on the cartoon. 

 

"Eliii~ will you take me to school?" Zelo pursed his lips and made puppy eyes. 

"Fine! Get in!" I rolled my eyes. He quickly jumped in and I drove us to school.

On the way there B.A.P joined us behind. Yongguk passed us and Himchan was right behind my . We drove through the gate and students turned their heads and got off the road. They made a clear path for us and Yongguk lead us to the parking lot where we all parked together. 

A small group of fangrils started screaming as the boys smiled at them. I took my bag and got out of the car. Yongguk was sitting on the hood of his car with his arms crossed on his chest. He was wearing ripped baggy jeans with a black Chicago bulls tee, a ripped jean jacket and some black high tops. His hair was messily up and a small smirk splattered on his face. 

I walked over to him and he smiled showing his white teeth and gums. I smiled back and adjusted my bag. He put his hands on my hips and pulled me closer. "Morning..." he huskily said and gently pressed his lips against mine but I pushed him back. 

"Not in front of Zelo..." I felt my cheeks blush. He chuckled and pressed his forehead against mine. 

"It's okay... he has to know who got his sister." He cupped my cheek and crushed his lips against mine and this time i responded and kissed him back. I felt his lips curve into a smile and I slowly pulled back. 

"Who said you got me?" I raised one brow and then walked away. He caught up to me and wrapped his arm around my waist and nuzzled his nose in my neck, making me giggle. 

"I will get you, don't worry." he whispered in my ear and quickly pecked my cheek. 

"Oh yeah,.. I'd like to see that..." I laughed. 

"Yeah you will..." he said, and walked next to me with his arm on my waist. 

The guys caught up to us and walked with us. I saw Zelo smirking at me with the 'I knew it' look. I rolled my eyes and stuck out a tongue. He laughed and then adjusted the bandana around his neck, which I didn't notice him wearing before. 

As we entered the school people gathered around us, girls screaming and whispering. Yongguk casually walked me to my locker and waited for me. 

"See you at lunch, okay?" I nodded my head and he gently pecked my lips before we separated to go to our classes.

 

"Yo gurl! What was thaaat~ ?" Eunmi came threw her arm around my shoulders. She was a bit taller than me.

"Nothing..." I smiled and shook my head.

"Ahaa.. didn't seem like nothing... you together already?" She asked as we sat down at our desks.

"No..." I said and put my books out.

She raised a brow, "You fuc...." She was shut up by my hand on .

"NO! He just took me to a race last night.. and I don't know... " I said and she slapped my hand off of .

"HE TOOK YOU TO A RACE?!" She screamed.

"Shhhh.. Yeah... all though it wasn't that great." I sighed.

"Huh, why?" She asked.

"He kind of made me his trophy... I mean he competed with this guy for me." I was still little mad about that.

Her eyes winded and I saw it coming so I better shut her up again.

She freed and held my wrist. "Are you serious? He took you to a race and raced a guy for you?" Her eyes were still big as ever.

"Yeah I mean it's no big deal." I shrugged my shoulders.

fell agape. "NO BIG DEAL? He never ever, EVER brought a girl to a race with him!" 

"Watcha mean, isn't he a player or something?!" I frowned my brows.

"yeah exactly! He's a player! He jumps and dumbs if you know what I mean! You must be very special to him!" She said and I rolled my eyes. 

"Yeah right." I said and made her pay attention to the class. 

 

Our 2nd class was over and me and Eunmi walked to the cafeteria. We each picked up our food and I looked around to see B.A.P sitting at their table. 

I nudged Eunmi and nodded towards them. "Let's go." I started walking and she followed me. "Are you sure?" she whispered to me. "Yeah. C'mon." 

"Hey guys..." I said and they all looked up. Yongguk smiled and made some space for me to sit down. "Oh and this is my friend Eunmi." I said and she smiled shyly. "Oh come sit down." Himchan scooted a little making some space. She sat down beside him and they smiled brightly at each other.

I smiled at them two and Yongguk wrapped an arm around me and brought me closer to him. Eunmi and Himchan got into a conversation and didn't seem to notice everyone smirking at them.  

Yongguk gently pressed his lips on my head. "You smell nice." He whispered in my ear and I smiled and leaned on his shoulder. 

"You guys wanna come to the garage later?" Jongup asked and took another sip of his drink.

"It's like our hang out place..." Himchan explained. 

"Yeah sure, we'll come by." I said and stole a couple of fries from Yongguks tray. 

"Awesome I really want to look under that hood of yours..." Yongguk threw Daehyun a death glare. 

"A-Ani hyung... I didn't mean it like that... I .. I just wanted to check her car..." He stuttered out and I couldn't help but giggle.

"I know... it's okay Dae~." I nudged Yongguk to stop it and luckily he gave the poor boy a break. 

"Come with me for a minute." Yongguk stood up and held my hand. I picked up my bag and we walked out of the cafeteria and to the back yard.

He stopped and then checked to make sure no one was around. I raised a brow and he smiled slightly. He leaned back on the brick wall and held my hands in his, looking deeply in my eyes. 

"Yongguk what's up?" 

"I got something for you." He said and pushed himself off the wall. He slid his hand in one of his back pockets and then pulled out a black bandana. 

"I want you to wear it. Always! ... Please." He said and held the bandana in his palm tightly.

I wasn't sure why he would want me to wear it, but I decided to make him happy.

"Okay.." I said and he smiled. He folded the bandana in a triangle shape and put it around my neck and tied it in the back.

He slowly cupped my cheeks and pressed a passionate kiss on my lips. He pulled back and then pecked my lips one last time. He put his hands on my hips and looked me from head to toe. 

"Looks good." He smirked. 

"Yeah... it matches my outfit." I said and giggled.  He chuckled and gently pecked my forehead. 

"Thanks Yongguk." I said and wrapped my arms around his neck. 

"Call me Oppa ... and you're welcome." He whispered and then sealed our lips in a kiss. 

The air was a little more chilly today and a slight breeze made me shiver a bit. He gently pulled back from the kiss and took off his jacket and made me wear it. It was a little big on me but it sure smelled nice. 

"Thank you Oppa." I said and he smiled and took my hand. "Let's go."

 

"I'll see you after class okay?" He pecked my cheek and then walked into his class room. As his back was facing me I noticed a bandana just like mine, tied to his jeans. 

Then a bell rang and I slowly dragged myself to my next class. 

I really disliked school. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello! 

So I hope you liked this simple and short update :D 

I also updated the foreword so if you want to you can check that out (all the members, cars...)

Thanks again for your support, I appreciate it soooo much! 

Comment, Subscribe & Up Vote.

~ Love, N! 

Byeeeee~