oo7

Ride or Die ☯

~ Ha okay, okay, okay
 

You know what time it is?
It’s Block B time
Yeah!
Brand New Stardom represents (Ah, ah, ah, ah yeah)
Block B
Wassup Delly boy
Bla-Block is comming
Brrrah!


Yongyongjukgetji
Ttarawa baby
Modeunge da wanbyokhanikka
Goo-Goo-Ga-Ga, Goo-Goo-Ga-Ga
Namanbwa Lady
Doraborigetji
Odilgana hamsongsoriga
Saramdeuribeso ...

 

I groaned as my alarm went on. *Block B... my dear Zico I love you and all... but right now please shut up.* It was Monday again aka. the devils day. I hated Mondays with all my heart! 

I reached out to find my phone. I finally felt it under my fingertips and automatically pressed snooze. I turned around and buried my head back in the pillow, having zero intention to get out of the bed anytime soon. 

 

 

"DQ!!! ... aish... ELIIIII~ GET UPP! YOU'RE GONA BE LATE!.. AGAIN!!!" Zelo was banging on my doors and shouting like there's no tomorrow. 

I groaned, signaling that I'm awake but he still wouldn't stop.. Such pain in the he is sometimes. 

"I'M UP! you go ahead, I have to get ready.." The banging finally stopped and I closed my eyes sighing. 

"Okay DQ .. I'll see you at school." He said and then I heard him running down the stairs. 

I groaned again and nuzzled my nose back into the comfy pillow.. 5 more minutes couldn't hurt right?

 

 

"Baby...wake up.." I heard his voice whispering to me. Was I dreaming?

"Baby girl..." I felt his soft lips trailing from my ear to my lips. As he pressed his soft lips against mine I realized I was not dreaming and this was actually happening. I kissed him back and I felt his lips curving up into a smile. 

He slowly pulled back and I opened my eyes. He was lying next to me, his arms wrapped around me. He smiled and gently pecked my nose. 

"Good morning beautiful." He husked and I felt shivers run down my spine. 

"Morning..." I whispered. He slowly pecked my lips and pulled a strain of hair behind my ear. 

"What time is it?" I asked. "8.15." He answered and I sighed. 

"Wait how did you get in here again? And what are you doing here?" I asked and he chuckled. 

"Your front door was unlocked.. and I came to wake you up ... since you weren't at school and Zelo told me you probably over slept." 

"Now we're both late... fantastic." I said sarcastically and he chuckled again. 

"I could care less about me... but I need to get your sleepy to school.. so get up!" he said and pecked my lips again before I could protest. 

He climbed off the bed and helped me get up. I groaned before pulling him in for a passionate kiss. 

 

I quickly got ready and put on my outfit. I walked out the bathroom and picked up my backpack. 

"Let's go." I said and grabbed his hand. 

"Aren't you forgetting something?" he asked and I turned around. He waved the bandana he gave me and then put it around my neck. 

He wrapped one arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him. He slowly leaned down and captured my lips in a passionate but soft kiss. 

He pulled back and linked his fingers with mine. "Here, now we can go." 

I smiled like an idiot as he dragged me out of the house. 

"We are going with my car." He said and opened the doors for me. I smiled and hoped in. 

We drove to school in silence. He held my hand the whole way, brushing his thumb over my skin from time to time. 

We got to school and got out. This time the parking lot wasn't crowded with people since most of them had classes. 

"I'll see you later ok?!" I said and pecked his lips. "Ok...take care baby." He said and walked to the other side of the campus.

I sneaked in my English class, hoping the teacher wouldn't notice, since he was busy writing something on the board. I walked to my seat like a mouse and sat down, making minimal noise. I thought I made it until...

"Miss Choi... I see you've finally made it." Mr Wu spoke, still not turning around.

"uh.. erm.. yeaah.." I stuttered out..   

"detention for the rest of the week." he said casually before turning around and giving me a big grin. 

I sighed and slammed my head on the desk. 

*That bastard! What a great start of the week!!* 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Helllooo!! 

I'm so sorry for not updating for soo long. 

After I came back from vacations I had a bit of a family emergency :( ... but it's all good now :) 

So I am baaaack~ sorry for the short update tho. 

Okay so I decided to update this story every Tuesday and Saturday!! 

Okay that would be all! 

Thanks for all your support!! 

Comment, Subscribe & Up Vote! <3 

 ~ Love, N <3 

Overr!