oo6

Ride or Die ☯

»There are no rules with drifting. You glide and become one with the car. First drifters invented drifting in the mountains by feeling it. You need to feel the turn. Don’t control the road, let the road control you.”

“How do I become one with the car?” Yongguk looked at me with his eyebrows frowned.

“C’mon I’ll show you.” I said and pulled him towards the car.

It was Saturday today, that means no school. I promised Yongguk to teach him how to drift, and he wouldn’t stop bugging me about it, so I finally gave in.

We drove out of the town to the mountains, where the traffic was very rear. I took a left turn and stepped on the gas. The road went to the top of the cliff and it was quit dangerous on some parts.

I drifted the first turn and the back of the car lined up with the edge of the cliff. Yongguk grabbed onto the door handle and I chuckled.

“Relax.” I said and I shifted into lower gear, making the engine run faster. 

With every turn my body followed the car, it felt almost like I was dancing. I glanced over to Yongguk who was clenching onto the seat for his life.

“Yongguk relax… Just try to feel it… just feel the road, feel the car.” I said and he slowly started to relax.

I went a little slower for him to get comfortable, he actually started moving and leaning on the turns. As I speed up, his muscles tensed for a moment but the he relaxed again and moved in synced with the car.  

Where the road became wider I turned the car around and put it in reverse. Yongguk looked at me, eyes wide and mouth slightly agape.

“Watch this…” I drifted so the car was gliding with the front on the left side of the road. In front of us opened a magnificent view of the lake beneath us.

“Whoaa…” he said, a smile plastered on his face.  I smiled back and then turned the car again.

 

We came to the top of the cliff and I parked the car. We got out and walked to the edge. The lake under us was a beautiful green color and no people around.  I sat down on the edge, kicking my legs over. Yongguk followed me and sat down beside me. I looked around and smiled, everything seemed so peaceful, so silent and calm.

“It’s beautiful…” Yongguk admired the nature.

“A hardcore gang boss, saying the nature is beautiful?” I laughed sarcastically.

“Only when he’s with the girl of his dreams.”

“Psh… cheesy.” I rolled my eyes and he chuckled.

There was a little silence between us before he spoke again.

“You know … I didn’t choose the thug life, the thug life choose me...”

I bit my lip trying hard not laugh… he looked at me and smiled.

“I know it sounds stupid but … that’s the truth… I didn’t choose to be in the gang… my dad … my dad is the leader of the mafia much greater than B.A.P… so I was pretty much born into this life style… All of the guys in B.A.P are sons of the members of the mafia … We are supposed to replace them later … and we’re like a little cover up, so the people won’t see the real deal.” He looked down to his feet and shifted uncomfortably.

“I started this thing with cars because… because I didn’t want the guys to get involved in gun dealing or drug dealing… they’re all really good guys and they don’t deserve this… it’s too dangerous for them … I know street racing isn’t exactly the most safe thing in the world but it’s enough to keep them distracted from my dad’s business.”

I felt sorry for him, I never knew he had this side of him. He was actually a good leader, taking care of his family.

“Yeah I kind of feel ya…” I said and he moved his look from his feet to me.

“When me and Zelo were still little my dad was a part of mafia… then the things started getting ugly and we had to go… that’s when we moved to Japan, my dad owned a shop next to a race track so we would always fix and check the cars that raced there together… “

A small smile formed on my lips as I remembered all the good times and memories.

“Your father sounds like a good guy…” Yongguk said and I couldn’t disagree.

 I paused a little and moved my hands under my thighs. I sighed and then continued.

“But I guess like father like daughter … this time it was me who screwed up … I was young and stupid and couldn’t see beyond my pride… I used to be in a gang back in Japan… first I thought it was just a bunch of dudes acting cool, drifting with expensive cars and acting like they own the world… but I soon found out things weren’t like that.. there was drug dealing, gun dealing… I mean people were getting killed… one night… one night the gang was selling a huge amount of drugs to an underground mafia… something went wrong with the exchanged and the cops showed up… we were all busted… they let me go since I was underage and I had no record… but they took my father’s garage and told us to get the hell out of the country… So here we are, back again.”

I smirked and shook my head. I felt Yongguk move closer and wrap his arm around my shoulders.

“I promise that as long as you’re with me nothing will happen… I’ll take care of you.” He said and pecked my temple.

“Why me?” I suddenly asked. He looked at me confused. “Why me, you could have any girl in this town… I know I’m not that good looking so why… why did you pick me?”

He chuckled and wrapped his other arm around my legs and pulled me on his lap.

“The first day I saw you, you caught my attention right away. I knew you were different, you weren’t like all the other girls… You stand up for yourself and let everyone know you fear nobody… I don’t know what driven me more to you, your looks or your personality. And for me you’re the most beautiful girl in the whole wide world.”

He whispered the last sentence to me and then closed the gap between us, pressing his lips against mine. In that moment I felt so happy. I wrapped my arms around his neck, pressing my forehead against his.

“How bout we get out of here, watcha think?” he asked and I nodded. He carefully stood up and placed me back on my feet. He pecked my lips slowly and caressed my cheek.

“Let’s go.” I winked at him and unwrapped my arms. I walked to the passenger seat and threw him the keys.

“Your turn.” 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Heeeellllooooo!!

So I'm travelling still and I try to update as much as I can.. 

SORRY FOR THE TYPOS...don't have time.. 

Okay.. thanks for all the love yall! <3 

Comment, Subscribe & UP vote <3 

~ Love, N. <3 

[ That looks like me right now.. I mean with the backpack and ... just sleeping at the airports, jetlagged.. writting fics between the flights... hahah~ ]