oo1

Ride or Die ☯

"Eli!! Wake up!" I heard my younger brother banging on my doors. I groaned and rubbed my eyes. 

"Eliee~" he sang again. 

"What?" I groaned against my pillow. 

"Get the hell up!! Or else we're going to be late for school!" He knocked on the doors a couple more times. 

I turned around and stared at the ceiling, "You go ahead, I'll come later." 

"Oh c'mon noona... I don't want you to be late on your first day!" he sighed. 

"Don't call me noona! And don't worry I won't be late!" I said and picked my phone up from the floor. 

"Ok fine! See you later sis." i heard his footsteps backing away from my doors and then down the stairs.

I look at the clock in my phone and i had 15 more minutes till the school starts. I exhaled deeply and smirked, first day on my new school and I'm already gona be late. I got up and went to the bathroom to take a shower and change into my outfit. I quickly got ready, took my bag and then went outside. My dad was in the garage and my mom was probably off to work already. I got in my car and drove off to school. It's usually a 20 min. drive but I got there in 5 min. I drove through the gate and around the school to the parking lot. I found an empty spot near the entry and parked. I turned the car off, took my stuff and got out. 

I walked in and went straight to the office. I knocked on the door and a lady told me to come in. 

"Good morning." I said and closed the doors behind me. 

"Oh Good morning, you must be Miss. Choi." She said and faked a smile. I could see it in her eyes she was judging me.

"Yeah, I'm Eli." I said coldly.

She couldn't stop staring at my tattoos with that pathetic look! When she finally woke up from her trans, she nodded and then took some papers and put them on the desk.

"Here you go Miss. Choi. Here's your schedule and campus map. If you need anything else, just let me know." she said and I thanked her and left her office.

I hate people like that! Judging me on the first sight, they think I am a bad person because of my tattoos and because I don't act very girly. But I don't really care about them anymore! I know they're all just a bunch of judgmental human beings with no life! 

I finally found my locker and opened it. It was empty, well of course it was I didn't put anything in it yet. I looked at my schedule and saw I only have 3 classes today. I put the stuff I didn't need in and then looked at the map, that the lady gave me. 

"Wohoa what do we have here?" I heard footsteps behind me and I turned my head in that direction. I saw 5 guys walking down the hallway, coming closer to me. One of them whistled and bit his lip while checking me out. I rolled my eyes and closed the locker. They came closer and made a half circle around me. I have to admit they were all pretty good looking. 

"Look it's the new girl!" one of them said and titled his head. "What's up baby girl?" said the one with a low husky voice and dark eyes. He stepped closer and leaned on the locked with his left hand, hovering above me a little. I looked with him with an uninterested look, "Move." i said. He seemed a little shocked at first, then he let out a low laugh. "Feisty are we? What's your name y?" he showed his white teeth and then his bottom lip. 

"It's none of your business. Now if you would excuse me, i have a class to go to!" I pushed him and walked away.

"It's okay guys. She'll come back to me." I heard him say. Psh cocky much?! Who do they even think they are?

 

I found my biology class and got in. I handed the teacher a note that was next to my schedule. She nodded and stood up. "People listen up, we have a new student with us today. She moved here from Japan last summer. Please introduce yourself." She gave me a warm smile. 

"Hello, I'm Eli Choi." I said and she nodded. 

I saw the girls staring at me and whispering to their neighbors. Ugh great, here we go again. I bet you a dollar there's gona be some kind of a rumor going around about me by the end of the day. 

"Okay Eli, you can go sit in the back, next to Eunmi Hwang. Eunmi please raise your hand." The girl in the back put her hand in the air and smiled. She waved me to come and I went to sit down. 

"Hi I'm Eunmi, but you can call me Ink. Nice tats btw." She whispered to me. 

"Thanks. I'm Eli. Is Ink your nickname?" I asked. 

She nodded, "mhm, some of my friends gave it to me, because I love tattoos and I sketch them. What bout you, you got a nickname?" she asked. 

"Erm... well back in Japan they called me DQ."

She raised a brow. "DQ?" 

"Drift Queen." I said. 

Her eyes grew 3 times bigger, "Drift? YOU DRIFT?" she almost yelled. 

I shushed her, "Yeah I drift. Back in Japan we would always snick out of the school and go drift in the mountains. My dad is a mechanic and I lived next to race track, I basically grew up with cars. " I smiled as I remembered the good old days. 

Her eyes were still the size of the moon and I guess she lost the ability to speak. 

"Damn!" she muttered under her breath. 

"So you're good?" she asked after some time. 

"Pretty good yeah." I said spontaneously. 

_____________________________

After our biology class we went to the cafeteria. We both got our lunches and sat down at the table. We started eating our food when the group of guys from before walked in. The girls started screaming and fangirling, and i didn't really understand what's going on. 

I nudged Eunmi, "Who are they?" 

She looked up and sighed, "They're the 'kingas' of this school. They're all a part of the gang that rules the streets here in Seoul." 

I saw the guy from earlier smirking at me. "And who's he?" I asked again. 

"Oh him? That's Bang YongGuk. He's the leader of the gang. His family is rich as . He's the King of street racing, they say no one ever beat him. He is very handsome also and gets every girl he wants, chicks literally fall in front of him on their knees." 

I laughed and shook my head, "not all of them." She turned to look at me, "What do you mean?" 

"He tried to hit on me earlier and he got rejected." Her eyes grew again. 

"Oh geez would you stop that! It freaks the hell out of me." I said and dug back into my food. 

"Are you se... Serious?" she stuttered. 

"Yeah. Why?" I said, raising a brow. 

She shook her head, "Wrong move girl!" 

I wanted to ask her, what's that suppose to mean, when something else caught my eye, or rather should I say someone. My little brother Jun Hong was sitting next to the YongGuk guy, talking with them. When YongGuk noticed me he put his arm around my little brothers shoulder and smirked again. 

No, I can't let this happen! I can't let my innocent Zelo be a part of the gang. 

I stood up and walked right towards them. "Eli, are you crazy? What are you doing?" I heard Eunmi call after me, but I didn't respond. I walked to their table and now all the looks were on me. 

"Let's go!" I said.

"Whoa baby girl easy now. Where do you wanna go?" YongGuk said with his stupid grin on his face.

"Zelo get up!" I said, completely ignoring him.  

"Why? We just want to have some fun with your brother." He said again. 

"Jun Hong, I won't ask you again!" He slowly looked up to me. 

"Oh c'mon DQ..." he complained. 

"Zelo!!" I glared at him and he finally stood up. 

"I'll see you guys later." He said as I began dragging him out of the cafeteria. 

I dragged him out on the hallway and stood in front of him. I had to look up, to look him in the eyes. Even though he was 2 years younger than me he was still much taller. 

"I don't want you to be around them!" I said. 

He looked at me surpised. "Why?" 

"Because! Just don't! Trust me!" 

He shook his head, "They're my friends Eli." 

"NO THEY ARE NOT! AND STAY AWAY FROM THEM!! ESPECIALLY YONGGUK!" i was yelling now. 

"Oh c'mon DQ! Just because YOU have no friends, doesn't mean I shouldn't either!" He was getting pissed. 

"IT'S NOT ABOUT THAT!!" 

He started walking away, "yeah whatever." 

Great! What an awesome start of a new school year! 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello! What's up?! 

So I hope you liked this first chap! :D 

If you did, you should Comment, Subscribe and Up Vote! hehehh~ 

I'll update soon! 

~ N.