We Set Off!!!

Distraction
Thinking back on the first encounter with Jaeseop during those days, always seems so vivid to you, like it just  happened yesterday. You have been treating him not as your bias or your idol, but as your best friend who always help out with one another whenever it comes to schoolworks or other stuffs. Whenever both of you guys are free, you will always hangout together doing random activities and even just chilling around at the most random place ever, he will just never bore you out. It is just so fun being with him.
 
Now, lying on the bed, realize you have seems to have a crush on him is just impossible.
 
"Do I really have a crush on him? I mean seriously?! It can't be..." You keep questioning yourself endlessly.
 
"Let's go to the amusement park shall we?" That particular scene just kept replaying at the back of your head.
 
You can't help but start to imagine how you two going to spend the day at the amusement park. All those miscellaneous stuffs that keep bothering you one by one. What outfit are you going to wear; which accessories to match with it, what hairstyle you going to do etc.
 
Before you realized it, the day has arrived. Alarm rang so loudly that even your aunt has to come and knocked your door in order to remind you about the date.
 
*Party all the time
저 위를 바라봐 자유의 시간
손을 높이 It's party time
This is party time
하늘을 바라봐? 아름답잖아
Everyone party all the time
 
Party all the time time? Party all the time
Party all the time time? Party all the time
(Pa-party) All the time? (Pa-party) All the time
Party all the time time? Party all the time*
 
"_______-ah! Stop partying in your dreams and wake up, don't you have something on today??" 
 
You literally jumped out of the bed and grabbed your phone to check on the timing. You gave a sigh of relief as you realized that you have ample time to prepare yourself for the date.
 
Picking out the outfit is the most tedious process ever. You tried out almost the clothes in your closet and finally decided on a white plain T-shirt along with a pair if patterned pants with pink suspenders and a blue bow as the final touches to add onto your hair. You twirled around the mirror to do a final all check on you outfit as you heard the message tone.
 
"I will be waiting you at the doorstep. omo I can't wait >.< see you later! ^^"
 
"He just can't hide his excitement aren't he?" You smirked while looking at the message.
 
 Stepping out of the house, there he is waiting for you there he is wearing a white inner tanks along with a blue blazer along with a black Bermudas to top it off with a straw fedora hat. He just looked so good in whatever he wear as you were a little jealous that he has a good build.
 
 He just seems can't stay in place as he was walking back and forth with two hands holding the backpack waiting anxiously for you to be out. Trying to hold back your laughter, you covered your mouth while looking at the adorable actions of Jaeseop.
 
"Sorry am I late?" As you called out for him.
 
"Oh! Hi! You are not, well..." he paused as he take a good look at your outfit
 
"Hmm? What is it? Something wrong with my outfit?" you start checking on yourself.
 
"No no! I mean we like have a good color combination of outfit for each other... see... pink and blue!" As he pointed out which made you blushed a bit.
 
"Well let's get going then!" As he put his arms over your shoulders. You were startled a little, trying to look away in order not for Jaeseop to notice.
 
Both of you managed to got onto the bus and slowly make you way back to the last row of seats by the window. Jaeseop decided to go there early as there are some distance away the area you two lived in. Trying to fully utilized the time, Jaeseop took out his iPod from his bag and plug in one side of the earphones into your ears. 
 
"What is it?" A puzzled look was shown on your face.
 
"Nothing much, just sharing with you some of my composed songs and demo." He answered while scrolling the playlist.
 
Few seconds later, wonderful melody sounded through the earphone. Even the music is still raw and instrumental, the upbeat the upbeat tempo makes you feel relax and feel like dancing to the song. At some point, Jaeseop will do freestyle rapping in the bus along with the songs. You just sitting there, looking at him with an admiration as how talented he is.
 
"Wow you are good!" You exclaimed as you start clapping your hands softly, trying not to disturbed the other passengers on the bus.
 
"Nah, I'm not...hehehe" scratching the back of his head to showed his embarrassment.
 
Time went by quickly as you two enjoy the journey and finally reached the amusement park.
 
"Well here we are! Let's have fun shall we?!" He pulled you along to queue up for tickets after he finished with his sentence.
 
You nodded as grinned at him, while being totally mentally prepared yourself for the extreme rides.
 
"I guess, I could survive...I hope..." having endless doubting on yourself.