At Our First Glance

Distraction

*Party all the time

저 위를 바라봐 자유의 시간

손을 높이 It's party time

This is party time

하늘을 바라봐? 아름답잖아

Everyone party all the time

 

Party all the time time? Party all the time

Party all the time time? Party all the time

(Pa-party) All the time? (Pa-party) All the time

Party all the time time? Party all the time*

 

The alarm tone that just blasted into your ears as it broke the silence in your room. Trying to get a few more minutes of sleep, you snoozed off the alarm and checked the timing.

“I will need to change the alarm before I start getting annoyed to this song.” You mumbled to yourself while buried your head under the pillow.

You then crawled out of your bed and dragged yourself to the toilet and start to wash up with a half awaken mind.

Today marked the start of your new semester in Columbia University as a transferred student. You were all alone in this foreign country, staying in your aunt’s house as you choose to pursue a Psychology degree which you are interested in, but in fact, part of your reason is to hope to get a glimpse of AJ since he is studying in the same school. However, this particular morning has not been good to you due to the fact that you have been sleeping late the night before all because of AJ. You have been watching all u-kiss videos and fangirl-ing all over AJ. As a huge Kiss Me, especially an AJ’s fan, your room has been pasted with U-Kiss posters and till the extent that your wallpapers on your phone, laptop etc. is him.

But the reality hit your hard as you started to worry that you are not able to get along well with your new classmates.

Looking at your phone wallpaper with AJ’s face, you questioned, “I will be all right, am I?”

Time soon flew by fast as here you are, reported to the student administrative office while they arranged your personal mentor of your designated class to bring you to the respective class.

“Are you nervous? ________?” asked the mentor with a pretty smile on her face.

“A little? Hehe…but I am excited to meet my new classmates” you smiled while rubbing your palms together.

“Oh well, all of them are nice, I’m sure you will get along with them in no time. Just in case you need help in anything, just let me know all right? ”

“Sure, Thanks!”

“Ok we have reached, this is your classroom for this whole of semester. Just wait here a little bit, let me introduce you to the class. Are you ready?”  She smiled again.

“Yeah…”

So your personal mentor went into the class as you can hear all the noises from all the people in the class stood up and greeted her. You tried to hide your nervousness by taking a few deep breaths when you heard your mentor called your name.

All the eyes were on you as you make your way into the class. Some of them just started to whisper to each other, while some of them were just smiling and looking at you.

“Dear class, this is _______. She will be a student of this class from today onwards. Let’s give her a warm welcome all right?”

The class started cheering and clapping their hands when you loosen up yourself and give a brief introduction of yourself.

“Okay, ________, your seat will be next to Jaeseop, 6th row at the back. Jaeseop-ah, please take good care of her and help her when she needed all right? ”

“Yes! I got that”

“Jaeseop?” you thought while making your way to your seat. This name is so familiar yet you can’t remember whose it belongs to.

Once you sat down at your seats, your mouth was gasped open as you can’t believe the “Jaeseop” that your teacher had assigned you to sit beside with.

Kim Jaeseop aka AJ, one of the member of U-KISS, the top hallyu star and of course your ultimate bias.

“Hi there, I am Jaeseop, let’s get along well together all right?” he smiled as he stretched out his hand.

Your mind just went blank as you still have not come back to your senses.

“Hey? _______? ” he started to call for your name and start waving his hand in front of your face.

“FOCUS! FOCUS! FOCUS ON ME!” he started raised his voice jokingly and manages to pull you back into the reality.

“Erm! Hi, sorry I was in the dazed, erm…nice to meet you.” You startled as you gave him a 90 degree bow by the reaction he gave to you and he just started busted out in laughter.

“Haha I guess you are a little nervous aren’t you? Well thanks to you, I can have day off as I was appointed by our mentor that I will bring you around the school for these 3 day so let’s have lunch together later then!” he laughed and that amazing smile of his that really impacted you enough to melts your heart.

“Erm, all right…thanks!” you answered while blushing. You guessed that maybe your new semester of your brand new student life won’t be that bad after all.