Our Game

Distraction
The warm morning sunshine brighten up the land which implement a brand new start of the day. You stepped out of your house to prepare to go to school, as you gave a little stretch of your arms while inhaling some of the fresh morning air. Just as you are enjoying the morning, a familiar voice broke the peaceful moment.
 
"Good morning! Enjoying the morning huh...", there he is leaning against the pillar with both hands in the pockets, posing like some sort of photoshoot.
 
"What?! Since when you have been standing there??? " You exclaimed loudly as you are totally embarrassed that he saw every moves of yours.
 
It has been awhile since the very start of your school, both you and Jaeseop has been going to school every single day. And being teased you a little every morning without fail is part of the daily routine. However, you enjoyed all these little moments as it makes you to look forward going to school every single day. Maybe the reason being that he is Jaeseop. By spending the time with him, there isn't a single day that is dull and boring. To you, he is no longer just you favourite idol, but a really true friend.
 
However, recently you have been in a difficult position as you have been confused by yourself. Your heart will always skip a beat every time he is doing something sweet. You just seems to notice every single movement that he did.
 
"What are you thinking about?" He walked up to you and messed up your hair a little.
 
"Ah...nothing...just daydreaming" you startled a little when Jaeseop called you.
 
"You sure? If there is anything bothering you, just share with me alright? Ok lets get going, we are going to be late." He smiled as he patted your head.
 
You nodded your head and smiled at him.
 
During the lesson, you are unable to focused as endless thoughts keep occupying up your mind. Suddenly a ball of crushed paper was thrown to you while you are staring at the textbook. You went to look around and it was Jaeseop who gave you a signal asking you to open it up.
 
"Meet me outside class later." That's was what written on the note. Once you finish reading the note, you turned to and gave him a puzzled look. He then gave you a ok sign.
 
The teacher ended the class as you packed your things and realised Jaeseop was not at his seat. You walked out of the class and all of a sudden, you felt that someone just simply grabbed your hands and start running who turns out to be Jaeseop.
 
"Yah! What are you doing?" You asked while still being pulled by him.
 
"You will know it later." As he gave you a reassured smile.
 
You knew you are blushing at that moment you laid your eyes on your hand which is being held by him. That gentle warm soft hands which wrapped around yours and the feeling is just simply unforgettable.
 
A few moments later, he brought you to a closed door which you didn't know where it led to.
 
"Close your eyes..." 
 
"Why? Where is this place?"
 
"You will know it soon, just close it."
 
As instructed, you closed you eyes as you felt the same gentle hands try to hold yours and slowly being led to somewhere.
 
"Ok...you may open your eyes now."
 
After he said it, slowly, you open your eyes as you are overwhelmed by the strong bright sunlights which makes your eyes strained.
 
What appear in front of you is a clear blue sky which painted with white fluffy clouds and the gentle wind that occasionally blew across your face that made you feel calm. You are amazed by the scenery in front of you that you start walking round and keep wowing.
 
"This place is amazing, I don't know such place exist in our school! How did you manage to find out?" You blurted everything out excitedly.
 
"Haha well, I am smart!" Follow by a epic fake laughter.
 
"Oh are you? I always thought that you are a psychology person." You let of a laugh while trying to hold on back.
 
"Hey, don't say that...I am not amused by it. Damn that Eli! " As he crossed his arms and pouted at you.
 
You started laughing even harder by his cute actions and you walk towards him and try to apologise.
 
"Haha I am sorry, that's just kidding" you said as you try to hold your laughter.
 
"Hmph!" As he look away from you without saying anything.
 
"Aigoo, don't be mad, OK I promised I won't call you that anymore. Huh?" You said as you poked him gently.
 
"No, I am pissed now don't talk to me." Acting like kid that is throwing a tantrum.
 
"Are you sure? I am really sorry...." You asked him again this time with a cute voice.
 
He tried to look away but this time round you could vaguely see him trying to hold back his smile. So you decided to a little. Back facing you, you start to tickling him at both sides and he just simply started giggling.
 
"Hhhh...hey...St...stoppp... it... it...tic..tickles!!!!...hahahahah!!!" He tried to complete the words as he keep laughing endlessly.
 
"Nope I don't stop until you forgive me!" You continued to have fun tickling him.
 
"O...OK...OK...I...I..will....!" He surrendered, as you put a stop to your action.
 
Jaeseop tried to catch some breath as you are amused by what had happened earlier.
 
"So you have forgive me?" You asked with a smile again.
 
"Yes, I have...but...."
 
"But??"
 
"But I am gonna take a revenge on what you did to me just now!" He run towards you and start tickling after he finished with his words.
 
You simply can't stand being ticklish that the rooftop was filled with both of you two uncontrollable laughter. All of the sudden, you tripped over something as you lost your balance. Both of you fell onto the hard concrete floor. After gaining back your senses, you realised instead of being on the floor, you were laying on top of Jaeseop. In front of you was this pair of beautiful eye looking at you, which seems like he has casted a spell on you making you unable to move.
 
"Oh my god, what should I do now?!!!" You were screaming inside your head being totally at lost in a awkward situation.