Coincidence

Distraction

You probably wished that you could find a hole to hide from your most embarrassing moment of your life right now. The fact that Jaeseop noticed your phone wallpaper is actually him is already embarrassing enough and what’s worse is you have not been truthfully telling him that you are a KissMe in the very first place, afraid that he might stay away from you, thinking that you one of those Sasaeng (stalker)fans. Loss of words, you do not know how to carry on the conversations with him anymore.

“Well, I guess you are fan of me then. I mean you DO really know me well aren’t you?”  He finally broke the awkward silence with words coming out from him, carried with a tone of sarcasm.

“I…I… I’m sorry…” thinking that he might get angry over with you as it seems like you are being a totally Sasaeng that trying to get into his more personal life.

“I’m sorry, I’m really didn’t know that you will be in the same class with me and I really didn’t expect all these to happen. I’m really sorry I have not been able to tell you the truth and if I have interfered with your personal life, I know I shouldn’t do this…but…” you explained further thinking how you manage to get all those words out from your own mouth so quickly.

Seeing your reaction, Jaeseop tried to stifle a laugh however he failed. His high pitch unique laughter was so loud that it surprised all the customers in the whole café.

“Silly girl…” he said as he patted on you head and messed your hair a little. You sat down without moving an inch like a soulless person, still can’t registered the action that he is doing towards you now. You were already on the verge of crying as you can feel the tears rounded up at the corner of your eyes.

Trying to take a glance at his face, you saw this beautiful human being smiling at you. The smile that is so warm enough to makes you feel better.

“You are not mad at me?” you asked with a pair of teary eyes staring at him,

“Why should I? I should be glad that my classmate is a KissMe! The fact that it makes me feel much more at ease now in a way. Just treat me as a friend, your best friend, instead of me being your idol all right? Promise?” he held out his pinky finger as you make a pact with him with a smile without saying a word.

So both of you finally dine with the food on the table after all the melodrama you have gone through. Well you are glad that, your bias doesn’t judged or avoid you in a bad way, instead he became your first best friend in this university and you know that you are going to need lots of help from him in order to survive through this degree. You make up your mind that you should start focusing more on your studies and also treating him not as your idol, but as your friend, a real friend.

“So…I’m curious, why do you like me compare to the other members? The other members are more popular in a way. For example Kevin, the pretty face, or Dongho the cute maknae?” he ask while the cream sauce at the corner of his lips. You just hoped that he could stop doing all this small movement as it makes your heart skip a beat every time he did.

“Are you sure you want to know?”

“Of course! Actually I’m curious about how KissMe thinks about me…and given by the fact you are right in front of me!” he earnestly waiting for your reply.

“Well, frankly speaking, I didn’t pay much attention to U-KISS before so I came across with one of the backstage chat and you just caught my eye like how does this guy can speak English so well and being dorky at times and….” You paused as thinking should you even be saying all these to your bias.

“And???” he asked with like question marks all over the head.

“And…I like your laughter…it’s…unique!” you buried your face under your hands to hide from embarrassment after answering.

He busted out laughing by your answer again, that exact laughter that makes him became your bias.

“Well I guess, I should laugh more now…in order for you to continue liking me”

“Erm…haha….” You just chose not to answer as you didn’t know how you should react by his words.

Both of you continue and chatted all day long in the café without tracking the time that pass while enjoying the lovely sunny afternoon.  Being able to talk to your idol face to face like this is just like making one of your dreams comes true.