The End

⚜ To Make or Break Us

                "Just look at him." I muttered irritably to Younha while biting the inside of my bottom lip so that I wouldn't growl as I watched my idiotic boyfriend flirt endlessly with the hoard of girls around him. I tried not to glare, but if I could've, I would've probably kill him and every single one of those dumb bimbo girls with my eyes. Did he forget what day today was? When I told him that I wanted to go out tonight, I didn't mean like this. Tonight was supposed to be special. I thought that we'd go out to eat somewhere nice, not a stupid club. It was our second year anniversary after all. Younha only chuckled under her breath lightly, "Sujin, chill out. You know that it's just part of Baekhyun's nature to be a flirt. It's all good." I glanced back at her with a frown, but she only motioned for me to take a deep breath as she added with a small laugh, "Breath in. Breath out."

                I sighed heavily and obeyed before turning my attention back to my boyfriend just in time to see him eyeing one of the busty girl's s. The girl obviously noticed his eyes on her goodies and leaned in close to whisper something into his ear when he smirked and eyed her up and down. He said something that made her blush madly as the other girls giggled. Then she hit him on the arm playfully and their group laughed some more before I got up and off my seat.

                "Sujin." Younha clicked her tongue, "If you continue with that jealousy and possessiveness, he's going to leave you."

                "And if I just sit around and watch, he's still going to leave me." I snapped back angrily and then hurried over to where Baekhyun was. I pulled on my best sweet face and broke into their circle. His eyes immediately landed on me and an adorable grin played onto his lips. My heart skip a beat as he chuckled, "Hey, Babe."

                "Baek, let's go home." I wanted to reach out and take his hand, but his arms were already around two other girls, so I just stood there awkwardly instead. His nose scrunched slightly as he made a slight face of disagreement. The other girls murmured around him with puppy eyes and crowded even closer to him when he sighed, "You go home first, Baby. I'll come later." The girls giggled excitedly, but I felt my heart shatter.

                "Okay. Fine. Bye." I forced a smile and turned immediately without another word. Anger and hurt rushed through my bloodstream as I made my way back to where I had been sitting with Younha. She shook her head at me and giggled, "Why the sour face, Sujin?"

                "It's over." I answered calmly while reaching out to grab my bag.

                "What?" She stopped me with wide eyes.

                "I'm done." I replied and pulled my arm away from her grasp to get my bag.

                "Wait, are you serious? Because--you've said this so many times before and--" She stopped when I looked back up to her with tears in my eyes. I was so frustrated and I wanted to scream and rip my stupid now EX-boyfriend's head off.

                "Yeah. I didn't tell him, but he'll figure it out. I'm done being the only one who actually cares about our relationship, Younha." I sniffed and blinked back the tears, "I'll see you tomorrow at work." She got up from her seat, but I pushed her back and hurriedly left. Yeah, I called it off a lot of times. But this time was different, because I meant it. Baekhyun never really cared anyways. No matter where he went, girls were always all over him. The attention that I gave him was no different that the girls clinging onto his arms at the moment.

                "Stupid, stupid, stupid." I muttered yourself as I sniffed and waited for the bus. I should've drove myself in the first place. Why did I always choose to ride with Baekhyun? Why did I try so hard? What was it about him that made I love him so much? I couldn't even remember the reason why I fell for him. That had to mean that this relationship was over for sure.

                The bus stopped in front of me and I quickly got on before choosing the very back seat. I sat down and felt a rush of nostalgia wash over me when I remembered my high school years. Even then, Baekhyun was a player and instead of loving him, I actually hated that boy's guts. I chuckled lightly to myself and crossed my arms, physically holding myself together as I watched the night pass by.

                Even though I really hated him, there was still something about him that attracted me to him. In the end, I was the one that asked Byun Baekhyun out. I chuckled lightly when I remembered how shocked he was when those words left my lips. He even stammered when he answered me and his ears turned completely red from embarrassment. At first I didn't understand why he was so embarrassed, but after our second date, he finally admitted it to me that it was because he had never been sincerely asked out by a girl.

                The bus came to a stop and pulled me off of memory lane before I got off. I headed to our apartment and straight into our bedroom. I was getting tired of sleepless nights alone. It seemed that Baekhyun was enjoying the club more and more and me, less and less. I stared at the tousled sheets and sighed while walking over to fix them up. I hated how he never fixed the bed, but chuckled to myself anyways, because that was just part of Baekhyun that made me love him so much. I sniffed and swiftly wiped my eyes when I felt the tears start to slip.

                "You're such an ." I sighed heavily and glanced at the picture frame on the night stand of him and me. It was my favorite snapshot that Younha had taken. In it, Baekhyun was laughing at the camera and I was kissing his cheek. I took a deep breath and picked up the frame. I took the picture out and ripped it in half.

                "Loving you makes me so vulnerable. I'm going to let I go and get strong again." I whispered as I placed the half of Baekhyun back inside the frame. Gently, I placed the picture back onto the night stand.

                "Sujin, you've become weak. What happened to the old you? You used to be so confident and strong willed. Loving Baekhyun has made you too timid." I laughed lightly while shredding my half of the picture up. Then I threw the pieces into the trash and took another deep breath before walking to the closet and pulling out a duffel bag and a suitcase.

                I it up and refused to let any more tears fall, packing everything that I could. I didn't want to leave anything behind. Going to the bathroom, I packed up everything else that I needed into the duffel bag. Then I grabbed my phone and purse and headed back to the front door. I dug out my keys and took the apartment key off and placed it firmly onto the counter. I wasn't going to come back anymore. This relationship was going nowhere.

                Taking all my baggage with me, I headed outside into the parking lot and stuffed everything into the back of my car when another car entered the lot and quickly pulled up beside mine. It didn't surprise me when none other than Baekhyun, himself, stepped out of the car. His eyes were wide as he hurried over to me while asking, in complete disbelief, "Babe, what are you doing?"

                "What does it look like I'm doing?" I slammed the trunk closed and headed for the driver's side when he grabbed my arm and pulled me back to face him.

                "Younha said that you were serious, but you're not actually going to do this. Are you?" Baekhyun's jaw dropped while I laughed lightly, "Does it look like I'm kidding?" I tried to pull away, but he tightened his grip on me and pulled me closer as he frowned, "Babe--"

                "Stop calling me that!" I snapped and yanked myself from him forcibly, "Byun Baekhyun, we're through. I'm done with you."

                "You are done with me?" He chuckled in disbelief and glanced elsewhere before looking back to me with a glare. I felt my chest tightened, because the anger showed in his eyes as he took a step back and put up his arms, "Fine, Sujin. Have it your way. Make me the bad guy."

                "I'm not the one walking around and offering myself to every ing girl I see!" I shot back instantly. My heart hurt. Why couldn't he care more about how I felt? All I could hear was the thumping of my heart against my chest as it raced crazily in my chest. All I wanted was for him to love me back. Was that too much to ask for? I could care less that he forgot about our anniversary. I could care less about the other girls. I could care less about everything else. All I really wanted was for him to remind me how much he actually loved me.

                "I'm not offering myself! I may be a ing flirt, but at least I'm faithful!" He snapped back.

                "Excuse me?! I've never cheated on you either!" I could feel tears at my eyes again.

                "That's not what I'm saying!" He groaned out loud.

                "Then what are you saying?!" I didn't really want to know. I was afraid it would break me.

                "I'm getting sick and tired of your jealousy." He sighed heavily before I stepped back, feeling the weight from Younha's words earlier hit me full on. I felt the tears slip down my cheeks and sniffed when he looked back at me and quickly looked away, "Sujin--look, please don't cry."

                "It's fine, Baekhyun. I'm getting sick of your flirtatious attitude, too." I swallowed the lump in my throat and turned to leave when he sighed, "Sujin, you need to learn how to have some fun sometimes. That's just life. Flirting...it isn't serious... I love you. You know that." My knees buckled and I leaned against my car so that I wouldn't fall as I looked back to him.

                "I love you, too...probably more than you'll ever love me, Baekhyun." He frowned as I looked away again and cleared my throat, "I think my jealousy is too much for both of us to handle." I straightened up and glanced back at him as he nodded and chuckled, his eyes dark. Baekhyun shook his head and then headed back to car door.

                "You're right, Sujin. This isn't going to go anywhere. It's best if we just go our own ways. You find someone to put up with that jealousy of yours and I'll find someone to put up with my flirty persona." He growled quietly and glared angrily at me before getting back into his car and leaving. It wasn't until he left that I got into my car and finally started sobbing. He was right. There was no fixing this relationship. I couldn't stand him playing around with other girls, and he couldn't stand me always holding him back. We were a terrible match for each other. It's a surprise that we even stayed with each other for this long. I sniffed and wiped away all the tears before pulling out of the parking lot. All I wanted, was for him to tell me that he loved me and he did. Yet, now we're going our separate ways.

                Did we really love each other enough?


first chapter up! soooo, what'd you think so far? Haha, what do you think will happen, hmmm? ((:

Saranghamnida ♥ Eunae