Butterfly, Lady Bug and Cockroach...

Kim Kibum ~The Only KEY to my Heart~ {HIATUS}

 

Key’s POV

 

“The night became colder and worse I didn’t bring my jacket!” I exclaimed rubbing my freezing arms with my bare hands.

 

I cannot see much people around but from a distance I can see two people, how lucky they have jacket.

 

 *sigh*

 

“I need to go back home now, its freezing cold out here” I said walking past the post lined street. I am slowly getting closer to the two person beside the road, are they dating this time at night? The guy is leaning closer to the girl but the girl seems to be struggling, could that guy be a ? I quickly ran towards the scene when the guy spoke.

 

“We haven’t officially broken up yet though, I still have the control over you” he teasingly said.

 

Wait. That guy is Minwoo, and then could the girl be… “No way” I looked at the girl and seriously what is she doing out here?!

 

Minwoo is leaning closer and she looks uncomfortable about it, is he gonna kiss her after what he did. Omo, what to do, I need to help her. *think* *think* *think*

 

“Whatever control over her you’re talking about is a lie, I don’t think there’s such thing as official or unofficial break-up though and to make it clear to you girls are considered as treasure not as toy which you can just play around with!” I shouted

 

Minwoo was sort of shocked, he gazed at me and gave me a death glare…Uh…wait…what did I just told him…Omo…what did I just do?!

 

“Your glare can never scare the s*** out of me” I arrogantly said giving him back a death glare but he is scary!

 

Yui’s POV

 

Scenes twisted crazily, now it’s hard for me to understand things, why is Key here?

 

“She’s not yours” Minwoo boastfully said.

 

“Excuse me, did I just hear anything, must be the bugs around” Key said waving his hands like what you do when pushing flying bugs away.

 

“And the lady bug dares to talk”

 

“I’m not a lady bug, you cockroach!”

 

…Why is it that the topic became insects?

 

“Whatever lady bug, this butterfly right here is mine” Minwoo said pulling me towards him and oh I’m a butterfly...kekeke…

 

“Only I can own her” Key said pulling me towards his side

 

“She’s mine” Minwoo once again pulled me on his side

 

“Mine!” key rallied pulling me once again and again on his side

 

Honestly, I’m freaking dizzy already…@_@

 

“Never yours, lady bug” and Minwoo forcibly pulled me and pushed me through the wall and tried to kiss me.

 

“Let go of me!” I struggled pushing him away when I can struggle no more key called once again for Minwoo’s attention.

 

“Yah!”  Minwoo turned his gaze away from me and received a heavy punch from Key.

 

“When did I ever gave you the permission to touch my girlfriend?!” Key shouted

 

 “As far as I know she is my girlfriend” Minwoo was hurt by that unexpected punch but he managed to punch Key back.

 

When did I become a two-timer?! T___T

 

They exchanged punches, Key is a diva and is not fond of fighting, he must be badly hurt already, Monwoo you jerk!

 

“Minwoo, stop it already, will you!”  But they just continued fighting

 

“Key let’s go” I interrupted their fight and grabbed Key away from Minwoo.

 

“Seems like the butterfly is badly wanting to go home already, well I can’t oppose her, but let me warn the two of you, we’re not done yet” I hurriedly walked away from him pulling Key along with me.

 

I walked home with Key behind me, still pissed off buy that jerky Minwoo.

 

Key’s POV

 

We arrived home but she’s not even speaking a word to me.

 

“Seems like they’re sleeping already” I tried breaking the awkward silence but she ignored me making her way towards our room. I gave out a sigh and followed her. Why does it seem like she’s mad about something.

 

Yui’s POV

 

Dang it! Why does it seem like I still want Minwoo for a reason. How can love be so cruel, Minwoo cheated on me and is chasing me once again but c’mon he cheated on me how can I accept him again after seeing him in bed with another woman while Key is my pretending boyfriend yet not even a chance that he likes me.

 

“Yah Kibum” I called for him who is currently lying on his bed still on his jeans.

 

“Wae?” he asked

 

“I don’t think this will lead us anywhere nor will do us any good so let’s just-” but even before I can continue my speech, Taemin-oppa came out our balcony door. What is he doing in our balcony anyway???

 

“What is that thing that will not lead you anywhere nor do you any good?” he curiously asked

 

“We planned not to eat dinner but she’s afraid that we might catch ulcer so she wanted us to eat, right Yui?” Key said OBVIOUSLY lying, I chuckled and he gave me glare…a deadly one.

 

“He’s right oppa” I tried stopping my laughs

 

“Is that so? Well then I can cook food for you two” Taemin-oppa left the room and headed to the kitchen.

 

As soon as he left out the room I burst in laughter, seeing Key’s expression while lying is priceless!

 

“Yui, stop laughing will you?” he rigidly said but I just ended up laughing more.

 

He already looks so depressed of my continuous laughter but I just can’t help it…the ulcer thing is dang funny!

 

He stood up from his bed and locked the door, within a blink he pinned me on the wall and whispered something.

 

“You pissed me off and whoever pisses off the Almighty Key needs a punishment, since I can’t think of something else, then I’ll just continue what that cockroach is trying to do to you” he whispered sending me shivers down my spine.

 

“Mianhe” I muttered

 

“Your simple sorry won’t lead you to anything” he leaned closer then the door knob moves.

 

“Taemin-oppa is entering the room” I resisted but he’s too strong that I can’t do anything

 

“But the door is locked, not even he can do something to stop me from punishing you” he seductively said.

 

Omo I forgot that he locked the door!

 

He closed his eyes and leaned closer until I can already feel his lips touching mine. My heart beats faster than ever…he’s kissing me…seriously he is kissing me!

 

Good bye my first kiss~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

To my dearest readers,

How is this chapter? 

Pretty much boring right?

Anyway,

Thank you for dropping by my story

and don't forget to drop by again, okay?

Rukia_Yui216