Hell Day 3: My dream guy is...Jinki-sunbae!!!

Kim Kibum ~The Only KEY to my Heart~ {HIATUS}

 

Author’s POV

 

It was a cold night, Yui was running along the corridor which is lighted by dim chandeliers hanging in the ceiling, she’s trying to catch someone, trying to apologize for what she had done wrong.

 

“Taemin-oppa, I’m sorry, Taemin-oppa please don’t get mad at me” but Taemin keeps on ignoring Yui and continued walking away from her.

 

“Oppa please listen to me, I can explain, please, oppa!!!” she keeps on running towards her brother but he keeps on walking away, Yui already got tired of catching him and gasping for air, she sat on the floor, even though she wants to get up, she just can’t, her body won’t move a bit until the others came.

 

“You deserve that!” Minho shut the T.V off and shouted at Yui

 

“You should be punished for putting Key in harm!” she saw Jonghyun beside Minho holding a book and Taemin was sitting beside Jonghyun then Onew at the other hand pointed at the door as if he wants Yui to go there.

 

Yui stood up with all her strength thinking that Onew wants her to leave the house but as she step out of the house she saw something out of the blue it was Key and he’s going out of the gate.

 

“Kibum, wait, where are you going?!” Yui screamed as she tries to catch him

 

“He’s going to a far place” Yui saw Taemin and the others standing at the lawn of the house

 

“I should stop him, he has nowhere else to go” Yui opened the gate ready to run towards him.

 

“You’re the one who caused this!” Jonghyun shouted as he gives her fierce glare

 

“You should follow him, you’re the only one who can stop him” Yui looked at Onew and saw him smiling at her.

 

“Don’t you dare catch him!” Jonghyun yelled

 

“Yui, you’re the only one who can do this” Onew and Jonghyun rallied

 

“Once he saw your face, he’ll just feel much pain” it’s the first time Yui saw Jonghyun being like this he has always be a calm and gentle person, and Taemin seems like he doesn’t care for her anymore unlike before that he wouldn’t even let a single dirt touch her, everything seems different…from before…

 

“You should go now, there’s still time, go now!” Onew keeps on insisting for Yui to go

 

She felt panic, she can’t move, “I can’t go on like this, and I want him back!” Yui shouted, Jonghyun was stunned and she saw Onew giving her a ‘Go on’ look. She ran outside as quick as possible.

 

“Kibum!” Yui shouted but he’s not looking back

 

“Kibum, please wait!!!” Yui shouted once again but he didn’t even dare to look at her, beads of tears started escaping her eyes.

 

“Kibum, please” he’s slowly fading away in the thin air but Yui still continued running, she tripped many times, her knees are wounded, physical and emotional pain are both killing her, she want him back…she don’t know why but she just wanted him back so badly.

 

“KEY-OPPA!!!” she shouted all she can and stopped running, she felt her body broke down, she sat on the road crying, her tears unstoppably fell down, her wound are bleeding unstoppably too she looked up at Key and saw him smiling at her from a distance.

 

“Key-oppa” she uttered, Key is still smiling and he’s walking towards her, he keeled before Yui “Key-oppa I’m sorry” he wiped your tears away and he kissed your forehead “I have to go now” Key said before he totally vanishes.

 

“KEY-OPPA!!!” Yui shouted for the last time…

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

Yui’s POV

 

“I’m right here”

 

A cold morning breeze brushes through my body, I felt myself lying comfortably at a fluffy bed, I slowly opened my eyes and saw Kibum lying on the bed with me.

 

“Why are you shouting my name early in the morning” he sat on the bed scratching his eyes giving me an irritated look, did I wake him up?

 

“So it’s just a dream” a give out a sigh but my heart is still beating so fast and I feel really tired.

 

“A dream, or a nightmare?” he asked

 

“Curious?” I asked back

 

“Yes” he replied

 

“Why?” I asked again

 

“Coz’ you’re shouting my name as if I’m gonna die, so it’s a bad dream, right?” he replied in detail

 

“Yes, you’re dying that’s why it’s a good dream” I sat on the bad and giggled.

 

“You little…” he pushed me on the bed and tried choking me

 

“Wait, why are you in my bed” I pushed his hands away and sat down on the bed

 

“To let you know, this is my bed and that is your bed” he pointed at the other bed

 

“Ok, then why am I in your bed?” I tried catching his eye but he keeps on looking away from me “Yah, I’m asking you why am I in your bed?”  I tried shaking his arm, as I wait for his answer

 

“Aishh, you should know it yourself” he pulled my hand away

 

“Like I said, I don’t know anything” I said, annoyed.

 

“Yah, what if this kind of thing happened when you’re with another guy?” he said, annoyed…too.

 

“Just tell me what the hell happened?” I get one of the pillows on the bed and cuddled it.

 

“Remember last night, when we’re standing together alone in this room” I stared at him and he looked at me seriously

 

“Stop making it sound like something else” I pouted “what happened next?”

 

“You fell asleep in my arms, then I put you in my bed and slept with you” then he grinned at me

 

“Why are you grinning at me?” I suspiciously asked him

 

“You should be thankful that I’m not one of the erts around”

 

“What the hell did you do to me last night?” I gave him a deadly glare

 

“I’m not a ert” he covered up for his self

 

“Tell me the truth”

 

“I did something to you” he said, in a straightforward manner

 

“How dare you, just tell the truth!” I smacked him with the pillow I’m cuddling.

 

“I said I did nothing to you, you got mad, I said  I did something to you, you got mad, what the hell do you want me to say?!” but I just continued smacking him left to right up and down. KNOCK OUT!.

 

“If I do something to you, your brother will kill me!” I stopped smacking him “Now that you mention it, did my Taemin-oppa enter this room last night? I’m sure that I heard footsteps” he giggled slightly “There may be footsteps but it passed the room, it probably went to the living room, you’re already sleeping that time, so I decided to tell him the ‘thing’ going on, in my way”

 

“You just said, your way?” I asked in a low voice

 

“WHAT THE HELL DID YOU JUST TELL HIM YOU MORON!!!”

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

FLASHBACK (up to the present)

 

Key’s POV

 

“Yui, the footsteps passed our room, seems like it is headed to the living room, yah” I peeked at her face and I saw her sleeping, that must be why her tears suddenly stopped falling, but then, the footsteps changed its direction and it is now headed to our room.

 

“Key-hyung, is Yui-dongsaeng there?” I heard Taemin’s voice coming from the outside, and the doorknob moves…he’s going to enter the room… “Hey, Yui, wake up, your brother can’t see you like this” I whispered, but she didn’t even move a bit, she must be traveling into her dreamland now…sigh… the doorknob moved again… “He can’t see us like this” since my bed is the nearest one from our position I laid her there and at the same time Taemin enters the room and I stayed away from the bed.

 

“She’s sleeping” I nervously pointed at the bed where she is currently sleeping.

 

“I see” Taemin gave me a refreshing smile, I released out a sigh, and thank God he didn’t notice that it was my bed… “I shall be going now” he reached for the doorknob behind him.

 

“Uhh…Taemin, about what happened a while ago, I want to explain it to you, can we talk about it” I gave him a serious look.

 

“Well, I’m on with it” he signaled me to come with him at the living room and I went with him, upon arriving I saw all the other three sitting there, “Am I gonna explain it to them too?” I asked Taemin

 

“It’s better, I think” he sat on the sofa and I sat beside him “Hey, everything’s gonna be clear now, Key-hyung, you may start”

 

They all looked at me, tension is arising between all of us, I’m not sure on what’s about to happen next, I’m nervous, I don’t know what words I will try to say, but if I don’t speak clearly, they might find out that I’m hiding something.

 

“Guys, can you stop looking at me with that uneasy expression, I didn’t do anything wrong” they all looked at each other and realized that they were staring at me for too long.

 

“Oh, sorry” Minho apologizes

 

“Ok, here it is, I actually met her last year, it was a hot summer day and we are celebrating our lazy days together, we are all gathered here at the living room chatting with each other when Taemin went to the kitchen to prepare some food, he dropped his cellphone on the sofa, I picked it up and checked the things inside it, as I unlock it I browsed his phone and saw Yui’s contact in it, I copied it to my phone and tried texting her, it was successful though, after a few weeks we became friends, we also tried video chatting online, after a month I started courting her and by June last year she answered me, and I am really happy that she’s now staying here with us, that’s why  when I saw her in this house, I wasn’t able to say anything” gladly I was able to speak calmly…

 

“So that explains everything” Jonghyun assumed it’s just a little weird that Onew-hyung isn’t saying a thing

 

“Hyung, take care of my sister, she’s a little sensitive at times” whoa, seems like this is a big responsibility “Count on me” I said jokingly “School is starting tomorrow, let’s sleep now, it’s getting late” Onew stood up and headed to his room, well we headed to our rooms too…

 

As I enter my room I opened the lights and remembered that Yui was sleeping on my bed, well I decided to trick her so I slept beside her and when she woke up, and realized that we slept together, she started losing herself and is trying to murder me.

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

Yui’s POV

 

“Oh, mianhe” I calmed myself down then I grinned at him

 

“What’s with that weird smile drawn on your face?” he asked me wondering

 

“Well, I just realized that you sure is a good liar, first you don’t know my phone number, second we hadn’t video chat before, third we never became friends before, fourth you never courted me, fifth I never answered you, and last you never knew that I exist until you saw me yesterday and that’s when you knew that I am Taemin-oppa’s sister” I enumerated all the lies that he said last night

 

“You should thank me for cleaning up the mess you’ve done” he pouted at me and I gave him a blazing look in my eyes

 

“If you would come to think of it, you just made things worse, you could’ve just said the truth that there is nothing between us!!!” I grabbed his shirt and threw him on the floor then I choked him

 

“Wait-what…the…hell…Yui…I can’t…breathe….yah…” his voice is getting weaker then Taemin-oppa entered the room

 

“Seems like I’m disturbing something” I suddenly wondered and now I remembered that he is lying on the floor and I am on top of him “Oppa, you’re wrong were just…uh…uhm…doing…uh…you’ve misunderstood everything!!!” I shouted with my voice a little unsure but my brother just smirks, he left the room and I felt Kibum’s hands trying to pull my hands from him “I…can’t…breathe…” I quickly removed my hands away from him “MIANHE, are you alright?” he surely turned pale… now I feel like a murderer…he quickly sat on the floor and unexpectedly when I faced him his face was leaning too close from my face…I never felt this way before, I feel like being paralyzed, his serious gaze at my eyes they’re making me numb, I’ve never been this close to a guy before… “You’re heavy…” well…I am sitting on him “ahaha…I think I should get ready for school now” can’t let him see that I’m blushing… I fixed myself up and ate breakfast together with everyone.

 

“Thanks for the food!” I stood up and went to the front door

 

“You know the way to school?” Kibum asked me, I haven’t seen him smiling this morning, probably because of what I did to him…I’m such an idiot…I always lose control of myself…It’s also his fault though..

 

“Yah, I’m asking you a question, well then go to school alone, you’re already old enough” he was about to go out of the house when Jonghyun entered the scene “Going to school together”  he walked out from the kitchen heading to us and giving us a goodbye wave. 

 

“Uh…well...no” I answered in a quiet voice “Yes, we are” Kibum grabbed my hands and pulled me towards the gate

 

“I’m off now!” I shouted before leaving the gate, as we go out the gate he released my hands, I didn’t even dare to talk that’s why I just followed him silently, awkwardness is all I feel as I walk towards school, he’s not even talking to me…he’s so scary…we reached the school and everyone was staring at me, even when I am already inside the classroom.

 

Within a while introduction class finally started, I sat at the back part and quietly listened to the teacher…

 

After a few subjects...it is finally lunch break, I sat at one of the empty tables when someone sat beside me “Hi, can I sit beside you” first friend on my first day “Sure” I smiled at her, while eating we chatted a lot.

 

“You’re new here right? I’m Maki Horikita, you are Yui Yoshioka right?”

 

“Yeah, Nice to meet you”

 

“Wanna tour around the school?”

 

“That’s great” we left the cafeteria and started roaming around the school

 

She sure is a kind girl, we went to almost all the possible spots here at school… “Which place do you love the most?” she asked me while we’re heading back to our room. “Probably the music room” I answered cheerfully “Yeah, I remember, you’re from France right?” she asked me excitedly “Yeah, but I think it’s still better here at Korea” Minwoo suddenly entered my mind “Uh, you can go back to our room first, I think I still have something to do” I moved a little away from her “Make sure you’ll be back before our next subject!” she shouted as we separate ways “I will” I shouted back.

 

I went to the comfort room and looked at my reflection on the mirror…nothing feels alright, I just wanna get over him but why are tears falling from my eyes whenever I will remember him…but I should surpass my feelings right now, I can’t let anyone know this…even though it’s so hard…I should carry on…

 

As I go out of the comfort room, I suddenly wondered where Kibum’s room is so I went to the third year section and I accidentally bumped with Onew-oppa “Jinki-sunbae!” I stared at him cheerfully “Hey, what are you doing here, and calling me in my name huh? Looking for Key? He’s inside” he pointed at the room behind him and I peeked inside, he was surrounded by many people, most are girls, they are all having fun, Kibum is also laughing with them…how I wish I can also make him happy..

 

“Found him?” I saw Jinki-sunbae(Onew) looking at me

 

“Seems like he’s busy at the moment, next class is nearly starting, maybe I’ll just meet him this afternoon” I took a step away from the room.

 

“Are you jealous from the girls surrounding him?” He looks so concerned about me, and I just nodded and ran back to my room…with a different feeling in my heart…when Jinki-sunbae talks to me…my heart beats differently…I wonder why…

 

First day ended so quickly, I went out of the building and saw Kibum walking out of the gate, don’t have any intention of following him…Jinki-sunbae is the one who owns my heart now… “Yui!” I heard Jinki-sunbae calling from behind, he ran towards me and we walked together “Waiting for Key?” he asked me with a smile

 

“He went home already” I answered in a soft voice. Jinki-sunbae stopped walking “Did something happened between you two?” he gazed at me seriously, I just simply nodded, then he patted my head “You wanna cry on me?” I didn’t reply but my tears are trying to get out of my eyes…no…I can’t…I can surpass it… “I’m okay” I gave him a fake cheerful smile “I’ll just ask forgiveness from him tonight” then we continued walking home…together…

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

Author’s POV

 

Key is waiting for Yui to come so that they can enter the house together, and after the long wait she saw Yui approaching the house “What took you so-” his eyes widened when he saw her together with Onew (Jinki) Yui passed him and went inside the gate, Onew followed Yui but stopped right in front of Key “I don’t know if what’s going on between you two but I’m telling you, if you’re not serious about her” Onew leaned his face to Key’s ears “Let go of her” Onew whispered and left him standing there alone.

 

“I’m home!” Yui shouted as she enters the house “Welcome back” Minho greeted her back…after eating evening meal  Yui headed back to her room and decided to do her assignments…on the other hand Key went to Onew’s room.

 

“Hyung, I’m sorry” Key bowed in front of Onew

 

“Say that to Yui” Onew grinned at Key and Key headed back to his room.

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

Yui’s POV

 

“All assignments done!” she put all her things back on her bag ready to sleep when Kibum entered the room. There’s silence everywhere, no one’s speaking…not until…

 

“Mianhe” Kibum went near Yui who is still sitting on her study table

 

“After all you’ve done, that’s all you’re gonna say” I pushed him to the wall all started punching him but I didn’t have much strength, my tears fell down again

 

“You sure is a crybaby” he wiped my tears away

 

“Don’t you dare tease me!” I choked him once again

 

“I’m just saying the truth” now, he’s strong enough to pull my hands away, he pushed me and pinned me on the bed

 

“Honey, I’m sorry, I won’t do it again” he’s leaning closer to me

 

“Honey?!, get off me you erted moron, get lost, YAHHH!!!”

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

Author’s POV

 

Taemin from the other room heard the noise

 

“Hyung, seems like they are having fun there” Taemin closed the book he is reading at looked at Onew, But Onew just giggled and whispered to himself “Key, don’t ever let go of her…”

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I just releaed a new chapter...once again!!!...sorry for the late update...

Hope you'll like it...

Thanks for all who subscribed and for all the comments...:)

School days starts today, and I am getting busier than ever...

Don't worry as long as I have free time, I'm going to update!!!

Today it's full of orientations at school so I'm not that tired...that's why I released a new chapter!!!

BTW...Don't forget to leave your comments!!!

Drop by again sometime!!!...:)