Hell Day 4: You're Mine...Only Mine... (Part ONE)

Kim Kibum ~The Only KEY to my Heart~ {HIATUS}

 

Yui’s POV

 

I smacked Kibum with all my force causing him to fell on his . Hmph serves him right.

 

“Kibum, mianhe” I handed him my hand; he grabbed it and stood up still holding his .

 

“You smacked me and then now you’re apologizing” he sat beside me on his bed.

 

“No, I mean for dragging you unto this mess I’ve done, I became too selfish that I ended up making things worse or maybe worst” I clenched my fist, my emotions are full of regret and anger at the same time. Damn it Minwoo…

 

“Just stop worrying too much, I know that we’ll be able to fix it sooner or later” he held my hand and I bowed down, he must’ve hated me that much, I can feel it…he’s hiding his feelings deep inside trying to make me comfortable, I let go of his hand and stood up then he chuckled. I looked at him…confused.

 

“Stop the drama, will you? It’s not like I’m mad or anything, just go to sleep okay? We still have classes tomorrow” he smirked at me and I can’t help but to smile…

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

Key’s POV

 

I can feel my alarm clock going insane on the side table so as my usual routine I grabbed it half-asleep and throw it on the other bed; I’m the only occupant of this room so I can do what I want. I threw the crazy clock with full force; as it landed down the ringing sound ended but did it just hit something hard? I’m sure that there’s a fluffy comforter covering the empty bed…

 

It was too late when I realized that I am now sharing a room with my band mate’s sister…This is bad…that sound…could it be that the alarm clock hit Yui? I hid myself under the cover and pretended that I didn’t do anything…its too early in the morning and I don’t want anything bad to happen.

 

“YYYYYYAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!” oh God, it’s her…The scary creature awakens   after being hit by a crazy clock, I can feel her getting near me and then she stopped beside my bed…few seconds passed and nothing’s happening so I decided to peek on her…but as I predicted it’s a wrong idea, she grabbed my blanket and on her right hand is the clock and within a blink of an eye…here I am…think of it that the alarm clock is a knife then you can say that I’m stabbed to death…

 

NOTE: Yui is a very calm and timid girl but one thing you should know…never ever dare disturb her slumber or else…she’ll bite you to death…a painful one…as in literally painful…

 

She headed to the bathroom to fix herself and I lie on the bed…dying…God I’m such an idiot for forgetting that I have a roommate…aishh…whatever…I’ll just fix myself again, I know that once she got out of the bathroom she’ll be back to normal…that weird girl…

 

Minutes passed and I feel myself regaining a brand new life after a painful death, she went out of the bathroom and approached me “Yah, it’s your turn” she smiled at me and pointed to the bathroom…as if she didn’t remember what she did to me a while ago…

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

Yui’s POV

 

While waiting for Kibum to go out of the bathroom so we could eat breakfast together, I opened my room curtains and the glass window I looked outside and stared at the morning sky, birds chirping in a soft tune I closed my eyes I can feel myself being drenched in the uniting hymn of nature easing my worried heart I slowly opened my eyes “God thank you for another day” I muttered…

 

Minutes passed and I grew impatient of waiting for the almighty brat to go out so I decided to bang the bathroom door…I’m in the best mood to annoy him…*evil smirk*…

 

“YYYAAHHH!!!! Almighty brat we’ll be late for school!!! YYYAAAHH!!!!!!!” I continuously bang the door when he shouted from the inside “Stop yelling if you don’t want me to go out of the bathroom !” he yelled…kekekeke…he’s pissed off…keke… I better stopped for now…

 

Another set of minutes passed and at last the diva marched out the bathroom “YAY! Let’s eat, let’s eat” I grabbed his arms and pulled him towards the dining room.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

Key’s POV

 

As soon as I got out of the bathroom she happily grabbed my arm and brought me here at the dining room…what’s up with her childish acts???

 

“Yah, are you possessed?” I asked her, straightforwardly.

 

“Think so” she grinned at me while eating her toasted bread like a child eating a candy, to be honest this is the first time seeing her this happy, she always have that worried expression in her eyes but today it’s completely different…but it’s better this way…Both of us finished our meals and we decided to walk to school.

 

“Well be going now!” we shouted in unison before leaving the house, Onew and Taemin must’ve gone to school early again. “Take care” Jonghyun and Minho shouted back at us. I walked sloppily along the gray dusty road; she walks just the same way as me

 

“How’s school?” I tried breaking the silence that envelopes us by asking her a school-related question

 

“It’s fine, I already have a friend and she’s Japanese, her name is Maki and she kind too” she answered excitedly with a smile traced on her face, she’s definitely weird today and I just secretly smiled.

 

“But, you know, yesterday I went to your room and I bumped with Onew-oppa, I peeked inside your room and I saw you laughing with your classmates, and I also wished I can make you laugh like that too” her face became a little bit serious but she’s still cute, and she’s being too honest with me this time.

 

“You’re definitely jealous” I released a soft chuckle and patted her head; she pouted and swept my hand away from her head.

 

“I’m not jealous, but being your so-called girlfriend, I also wanted to make you laugh like that” she just continued walking trying to avoid my gaze.

 

“And why do you want me to be happy?” I eagerly waited for her response.

 

“I dragged you into a big mess right, so I wanted to make you happy to ease the burden that you are carrying” her smile fades away and her worried face is back. I stopped walking and grabbed her arm and now she faced me, I pinched both of her cheeks.

 

“Smile” I told her still pinching her cheeks.

 

“Huh?” she asked me innocently sweeping my hand away from her face “Is there something wrong?” she asked.

 

“You said that you wanted to make me happy right?, then I want you to bring your smile back and please drop that worried expression of yours, it’s creepy” I ordered her, and as I said she removed her worried expression and smiled brightly at me.

 

“That’s better” I patted her head and we continued walking…

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

Yui’s POV

 

Kim Kibum, the guy whom I dragged to a huge mess that I’ve created yet he’s still able to make me smile despite our situation, he never fails to make my heart tremble whenever he’s around…I wonder why???

 

We continued walking together and I can’t help but to smile, he told me to drop my worried expression but I just can’t do anything about it, I’m not the type of a cheerful or a jolly girl but I wonder why today, everything just feels different…way different from before…

 

“Kibum, I think we’re here now” I stopped walking and he looked at me with a weird expression.

 

“Don’t you wanna try giving me respect, you’re already calling me Kibum and yet you’re not even adding oppa on my name, Yui, remember I’m older that you” He crossed his arms in front of me like a mom who is scolding her daughter for doing something wrong. I secretly laughed…

 

“Are you laughing secretly?” he asked me…probably annoyed…kekeke…he’s so cute…

 

“If I’m laughing secretly, how come that you know it?” I tried annoying him more and then he pouted.

 

“Whatever, the class is nearly starting, let’s just go to our rooms now” he patted my head and we separated ways…

 

I made my way through the crowd of students roaming around the corridor and finally reaching my classroom, Maki greeted me with a smile…

 

“Yui!” I saw her running towards me.

 

“Ohayou gozaimasu!!” (which means good morning in Japanese) she hugged me tightly…

 

“Ohayou, what’s with the unusual energy?” the bell suddenly rand as a sign that the nest class is nearly impending.

 

“I’ll just tell you this lunch” she smirked at me and we both went inside our respective rooms

 

Morning class started in other words its boredom time… Gosh..I never really know why we had to take all these subjects…how I miss my music life…

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

Morning session ended soon so I and Maki headed to the cafeteria to eat our lunch and back to our topic this morning about the reason of her unusual energy I re-opened the topic.

 

“Hey, Maki, about the question I asked you this morning, could you tell me the answer?” I am almost finished eating my lunch when I asked her that question.

 

“Oh…that? Well you see I like one of our seniors and whenever I’ll see him he just completes my day” she giggled and blushed in front of me.

 

“Can you tell me his name?” I asked her curiously

 

“kyaaa, I’m shy…but make sure you won’t tease me okay?” she leaned on my ears told me his name…

 

“Kim Kibum” she whispered…

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

To my dearest readers,

New chapter released!!!

But first of all my deepest apologies for my very very late update...

Hope you understand my time complications....

To be honest I have an exam coming right up this week...but I really really wanted to update...

And also sorry for the incomlete update, I'm running out of time... so really sorry...

To all who subscribed and comented I am wholeheartedly thanking you for the encouraging words

and thanks again for your time

Drop by agin some time....:)

Rukia_Yui26

 

BY THE WAY...PLEASE CHECK OUT MY VERY FIRST ONESHOT STORY...

 

Here's the link:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/52358/innocent-regret-one-shot-drama-lovestory-oneshot-romance-sulli-taelli-taemin

Thank you!!!!!!!!!