How my journey to hell started...

Kim Kibum ~The Only KEY to my Heart~ {HIATUS}

   "Oppa, I love you!"

 

"My dear girlfriend is getting sweeter as days pass" he went to the sala and sat on the sofa "Did she just say 'oppa, i love you?" and my idiotic brother really believe that i meant saying it. "Yes, she did, see she's so sweet, anyway, she's getting angry, she probably hates people who steals my attention away from her, let's just talk again sometime, se'ya" and he hung up the phone.

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

KEY's POV

 

After a successful prank, I went back to the kitchen and surprisingly I saw Yui curling at a corner, I never thought she'd say that that though... "Hey, you ok?" could she be. crying?

How would I know. her forehead was leaning on her knees, i can't even see her face. I went near her but when I was only a few inches away from her, she attacked me with a slap. Pak!

 

"Ouch!!!, What the hell was that?!" I cried in pain

 

"a slap" she answered. literally.

 

"I know it's a slap, but what is that for?, you said you love me, then all of a sudden you'll just slap me like that" I'm still sitting on the floor holding my right cheek.

 

"what is that for huh? well. That is for you!!!" and she marched angrily away from the kitchen.

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Yui's POV

Curious why I ended up being with him then read this:

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

"To all the passengers, please fasten your seatbelt, we'll be landing in a short while, to all passengers please fasten your seatbelt, we'll be landing in a short while, thank you"

I slowly opened my eyes, we're landing. I thought,  I can already feel the pressure inside the plane. I sat properly and fastened my seatbelt.

 

After a while..

 

"To all the passengers you may now unfasten your seatbelt, we've now arrived at Korea, to all the passengers, you may now unfasten your seatbelt we've now arrived at Korea, thank you"

As I walk out of the plane, I can still feel the dizziness after hours of trip from France to Korea, probably jet lagged . After getting my luggage I went to the arrival department and saw my parents and my brother there.

 

"Yui!!" my brother shouted

 

"Oppa!" I shouted back..

After meeting them we headed to our house for rest.

 

"How's my sweetie?" mom asked.

 

"I'm a little dizzy right now, maybe I'm needing some rest: then I headed to my old room upstairs, after unpacking my things I laid flat on the bed, recalling my past memories. except for the recent ones. 

Within a short while, i fell asleep. unexpectedly I already woke up the next morning. I headed downstairs and saw my mom preparing breakfast. "oh, good morning, Honey"

 

"good morning sis!" i looked out at the window and saw my brother and dad playing Catch (somewhat just like baseball) everything looks so natural, it sure is  a good decision to go back home when there's no where else to go to..

After breakfast, mom told us to gather all together at the living room. "Yui, you know very well that me and your dad always leave for business trips so I'll be leaving you under your brother's care, we'll be leaving next week, and after we left you'll transfer your things to your brother's compound, ok?" mom explained

 

"you mean I'll be living with my brother's band mates?" i asked in confusion

 

"just like that honey" mom replied

 

"Don't worry they are all kind" Brother tries to make me feel comfortable of the idea.

 

"Well, have no other choice, don't worry mom, I know brother will take care of me" 

A week passed by quickly, mom and dad went to America and I am now heading to my brother's compound. I am so excited meeting his band mates.

After half hour of car ride...  we arrived at a very big house with tall gates surrounding it, as I pass through the open gate a very colorful garden welcomed me, the rose color ranges from red to white, there are tulips, Daisies I feel like I'm at a paradise. but. wait. this is a BOY band's garden?!. never mind, after checking out the flowers I entered the compound with my brothers.

As I enter the house I saw three people at the living room, One eating chicken, One watching T. V. and the other one reading a book. "Oppa, i thought your group was composed of five members, where is the other one?" i asked my brother putting my luggage down and I started surveying the surroundings.

 

"Where's Key?" Brother asked them.

 

"He went out for a walk" the guy watching T,V answered

 

"Taemin you're here now" the guy eating chicken quipped 

 

Uh.. as far as I remember We've been standing here for a while now. so if robbers came in, they'll probably not notice.

 

"And that girl with you is?" The guy reading a book pointed at me

 

"My little sister" the guy reading a book went near me and patted my head, "Hi, my name is Jonghyun, I'm the oldest and the leader, the guy watching T. V is Minho, he's second to the oldest"

 

"Hi nice to meet you"

 

"And that one eating chicken is Onew, and he has an exceptional voice"

 

"Hi lil' sis, want some chicken"

 

I gave my brother a look which emphasizes that I am already having fun, then a cute guy came in from the front door. "Hey Key, where have you been?"

 

"nothing in particular"

He's somewhat weird though..

 

"Anyway, I want you to meet Taemin's little sister, Yui"

 

But he just looked at me, emotionless..

 

After a while...

 

"What do you want me to say?" he asked innocently

 

I can't help but to get annoyed, don't he know how to greet someone he just met?!

 

And there comes the weirdo...

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sorry if this chap is somewhat boring, I used this chap as an introduction chapter... so please look forward  to my other updates :)

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!:)

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME...:)

PLEASE DROP BY AGAIN SOMETIME...:)