Hell Day 4: You're Mine...Only Mine... (PART THREE)

Kim Kibum ~The Only KEY to my Heart~ {HIATUS}

 

Yui’s POV

 

He let go of his tight grip on me and I exhaled heavily, I looked behind and saw Minwoo right there holding a market bag.

   

“Minwoo, what are you doing here?” I asked him. I am totally surprised seeing him this time at night at the park but I don’t want to start any quarrel with him as long as he’s not gonna start any. I’ll try acting as normal as an ex-girlfriend can when she’s together with her ex-boyfriend.

   

“What are YOU doing here?” he asked back putting a stress on the pronoun you. “It’s not safe for girls like you to stay alone this time at night” he continued

 

 “Night stroll” I repLIED “And you?” I asked

 

 “Night market”

 

   “So that explains why you’re holding a market bag” I said and he chuckled. Why does it feel so creepy, talking to him as if nothing ever happened? It is indeed weird for me…

 

 “Going home?” he asked putting an asking intonation in his words.

 

“Yeah” I replied as he takes a step a few steps towards the mains street. I followed him.

 

The street is pretty isolated already, no cars passing by, and it seems like only the two of us are walking on the sideways, but there are still some stores opened.

 

“Did the Almighty brat know that you’re having a night stroll?” out of nowhere he asked me causing me to react a little hesitant to answer him.

 

“Nope” I replied coldly as if it doesn’t really matter.

 

“You two sure are weird” he is getting more suspicious, now I don’t feel like talking to him anymore. He continued walking along the post-lined street.

 

“Do you doubt our relationship?” I walked behind his tracing his footsteps.

 

“Well yeah, I do, he doesn’t even care if you’re walking outside this time at night, is there really something going on between you two?” his steps are getting slower and within a while, he’s no longer stepping forward causing me to stop walking also.

 

“You want me to answer that question of yours?” I asked and he turned his gaze to me. I feel totally cornered, can’t even escape his cold stare on me. I need to answer him but my nervousness makes it hard for me to do so.

 

The dim-lighted sky is creepy enough to be called a night, but his stare is creepier enough to make me run away from him. I shouldn’t have entertained his ‘going home’ invitation for the first place. He tricked me with his I-AM-KIND pretend, but to be honest, I’m freaking scared now, of all the chances, why meet him at an isolated night?!

 

He called for my attention and walked towards me causing me to walk backwards. I can already feel my back relying against the chilly glass wall of a closed store.

 

“Yah, are you really having a relationship on him?” his whisper almost makes me wanna squeal, does he really need to sound like a ert?!

 

“Go away, what the heck is wrong with you?” I struggled but he pinned me on the wall, worse, he’s leaning closer on me.

 

“We haven’t officially broken up yet though, I still have the control over you” he teasingly said, our lips we’re almost an inch apart, and I no longer have any force to break free from him, I feel my eyes tearing up but I managed to stop them from falling, I can’t let him see the weak side of me, never again.

 

 He’s slowly leaning closer; I can already feel his breath. Please stop a voice inside my head shouted but my heart is shouting something else; my heart never stops yelling for his name…for Key…Key help me… my heart shouted for the last time even before I closed my eyes.

 

My hopes we’re all down, but I don’t think I can take kissing him, my eyes we’re half closed and he’s millimeters away from me when someone interrupted our soon-to-be-kissing lips.

 

“Whatever control over her you’re talking about is a lie, I don’t think there’s such thing as official or unofficial break-up though and to make it clear to you girls are considered as treasure not as toy which you can just play around with!” HE furiously said…

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Who is HE???? O_____O

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

To my dearest readers,

 

This is the last part for this chapter...

Thanks again for your time!

Drop by again next time!

Sincerely,

Rukia_Yui216