Hell Day 1: The unbelievable truth about SHINee...and me

Kim Kibum ~The Only KEY to my Heart~ {HIATUS}

   There are three bedrooms in this house, the first one was occupied by Jonghyun and Minho, the second is occupied by Onew and my brother, and the third  one is occupied by the weirdo.. Kibum... which means that Kibum's room is the only available one.  

 

   But I'll swear to myself i will NEVER stay with him... I'd rather sleep at the couch located at the living room... It's already comfortable enough...

 

   Since this is my first day staying here, I decided to take a walk around the house, the corridors were carpeted and it was being lighted by  mini chandeliers... i saunter down the 20-step stairway.

 

   I first noticed the golden figurines that stood still on the marble floor combining with the lucid reflection of the crystal chandeliers hanging on the extensive ceiling of the hall, then I looked at the front door it was a huge noble door.

   

   I went outside and located at the middle of the garden was a pavilion.

   

   The pavilion was painted with a fresh coat of paint, there are clear lights which go around the roof's parameter and up the peeks of the roof, evergreen bushes are planted around, outside it.

 

   Spring blooming and autumn blooming bulbs are planted in front of the bushes. The bulbs grow slightly shorter than the bushes to create a layered appearance.

 

   Annual flowers are planted in the spring and flower bulbs in autumn. There's a walking path around the pavilion. each stone is lifted and dug just deep enough for the stepping stone to sit level. The entrance of the pavilion is outlined with garden lights which makes it more attractive.

 

   I sat on the benches located inside the pavilion I relied myself on the table with my head buried in my arms... How I wish I could change the past... I just can't take it... How I ended up being a sore loser in his sight... You're such an idiot for letting me go... Minwoo.

   

   After a while... i woke up, uh I fell asleep, there's a red mark on my forehead, i can feel it. the sky is getting darker.. I better go back inside now... I went out of the garden and what I saw inside the house surprised me...

 

   They're making a huge mess... or a rumble... I could say...

 

   "Yeah!!!KILL HIM" Minho shouted as he jumped on the sofa pointing at the T. V, "is he talking to the T. V?" then...

 

   "What the hell is with the ending of this book?!" Jonghyun threw the book and it dropped exactly at my brother's head... then...

 

    "I wonder if my sister is doing alright?" my clueless innocent brother wonder out of nowhere. How could I be okay if people like this surrounds me?!... then...

 

   "Who ate my chicken?!" Onew shouted agonizing towards his missing chicken ...aww... sorry for you... then...

 

   "I want my food right now!!!" I heard the Almighty brat yelling as he went down the stairs doing his easy go lucky thing again...

 

   Seriously, am I going to live with these kind of people?! "uh... guy's will you calm down for a bit" but they continued the rumble. Minho continues jumping on the sofa and now shouting at the T. V, Jonghyun still exclaiming against his book, my brother still wondering not even noticing his surroundings, Onew still rummaging the kitchen trying to find his chicken, and the Almighty brat joined Onew rummaging the kitchen trying to find a good food to eat.

   

   "GUYS I SAID CALM DOWN A BIT WILL YOU?!!!" I yelled on top of my lungs...

 

   They all looked at me including the two at the kitchen, all in awe faces...

 

   "uh... you're all over reacting towards your own problems, so maybe you could calm down a bit, Minho, you can talk to the T. V but please don't destroy the sofa, Jonghyun you can just buy a new book, there's so many bookstores around here, we're on the city, brother think of it, am I alright, Onew and Kibum I'll cook food for you just please stop rummaging the kitchen... please..."

 

   They all stopped at gathered at the living room all sitting upright on the sofa, all reflecting on their mistakes, except for one...

 

   "Kibum, will you stop following me around!" but he keeps on ignoring whatever I say "Kibum, I said-" he pinned me on the wall and said "I'm not Kibum" he said "Then who are you?" there's probably a misunderstanding.

   "I'm KEY" i released a small laugh "Can you open my heart?" I tried teasing him

 

   "Want me to try?" I looked down "No need to try, my heart is long dead" I pushed him away and continued cleaning the mess in the kitchen

 

   "So you're a ghost?" he poked my right cheek

 

   "But you have a human body, could you be a sorcerer who can put souls on living bodies?" he tried thinking hardly, he's so funny, he sure is a spoiled brat

 

   "Are you really curious about it?" I asked him

 

   "About what?"

 

   "How my heart died.."

 

   "Yeah, I'm willing to listen"

 

   We both sat at the dinning chairs "well, you see, after graduating from middle school, I went to France and focused my studies on Piano,  at my school, I met a guy, he's a Korean too, and we grew very fund of each other, since he's playing violin, I always accompany him during recitals, It's not too long since we started seeing each other differently and one day he confessed to me, after that we decided to go out, last Christmas was our 10th month of being couples, we planned to meet at the nearby park, I've waited for too long but he didn't show up, so I decided to go to his house and as I entered, there was silence everywhere, I peeked inside his room, but... what I saw was Minwoo .. but not just him... he's with someone else... there's a girl beside him... on the be-"

 

   "STOP!!! can't bear hearing it, I'm innocent" he tapped the table so hard that it made a loud bang inside the kitchen.

 

   "I thought you want to hear it?" then I pouted

 

   "Are you saying the truth?" he asked

 

   "So you think I'm lying?"

 

   "Well, that's because, I think it's too hard for you to take something like that"

 

   "Just as I said a while ago, he killed my heart" I relied my elbow on the table and rested  my chin upon my palm.

 

   "How old are you?" he stared at me.

 

   "16"

 

   "You're lying"

 

   'No I'm not"

 

   "Whoa, you're too young to be hurt like that" there's a look of amazement in his face when he said that

 

   "It can't be helped though" I feel my tears building up, but I definitely can't let them out. but they escaped my eyes

 

   "Don't cry" he held my face then wiped my tears with his thumb "You look more ugly"

 

   'Why are you making it sound like I look so ugly?" I exclaimed but he just laughed

 

   "Hey, Yui, I want you to open your heart to other people"

 

   "And why is that?"

 

   "If you'll continue to close it, you might miss the chance once you finally meet the real one for you"

 

   "Then how?"

 

   "Let me into your life, and I, the Almighty Key, will open it for you"

 

   He sure is weird, he's usually a spoiled brat, but he seems useful sometimes... he sure is a weird one...

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

Everyone, I've just released a new chapter of my new story... so please read it...:)

Hope you'll like it...

Enjoy reading...

PS: the actions of the characters in this story are all based on my imagination...

SHINee fans hope you understand...:)

Well, I'm a SHINee fan myself too...:)

THANKS FOR YOUR TIME!!!:)

DROP BY AGAIN SOMETIME...:)

DON'T FORGET YOUR COMMENTS AND PLEASE SUBSCRIBE!!!

THANK YOU!!!