Apprehension

The Beauty and the Wolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan was jerked awake by a wrenching sensation in his side. He lifted his head off of his arms and lifted his shirt to see the cut had now spread towards his abdomen. The edges of the cut were tinged with silver, and he could see the silver spreading throughout his veins, underneath the skin where there was no fur. It was a nasty sight. 

He tried getting up but it was to no avail. If only he could reach home, but the only way to reach their city was by being in wolf form, and since he had ignored the injury, it had spread so that he was too weak to run nor change as of now. Maybe one of s would get suspiscious and try to look for him but it was highly unlikely because Luhan took days to weeks out in the forest alone just hunting or just watching Saehee without any of the members along with him, or knowing. 

He groaned and jumped down from the tree, wincing at the impact. He stumbled over to a running river and washed out the dried blood at the cut and watched as the slight magical force of the water slightly dimmed down the pain and appearance of the silver cut. He drank a generous amount for himself before standing up, a bit more refreshed than usual. He racked his brains for a quick remedy to slow down the spread. Silver on wolves couldn't be stopped without the special potions and magic that only wolf cities or supernatural humans had. However, it could be thwarted for a while through specific herbs and diets. 

Luhan remembered when he was a small child he had cut his finger on a blade. Since the doctor was out, his grandmother had wrapped the finger in a certain tangy-smelling leaf and it had dimmed out the pain like toothpaste on a  burn. The water had refreshed him a bit and he searched for the plant in the light of the mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter