Revealed

The Beauty and the Wolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jongin watched as Saehee struggled to climb the tall tree. He quirked his eyebrow at her stubborn attempts though. 

​After around 3 days of continuous walking, "We have to climb that tree!" Saehee had gasped when they stumbled into a clearing that looked similar to something they had encountered a few moments ago. It had been around a week or so walking with Jongin, and he seemed to be quite confused where they were, to her frustration. 

"Why? Are you crazy?" Jongin snorted and began to pick his way through the foiliage farther into the dark.

Saehee watched him with her eyebrows furrowed and her hands on her hips. "Whatever suits you then. I'm climbing this tree then." 

She put down her sack and tightened her boots and removed her cloak. Tying her braid into a neat bun, she began to scale the large tree with wide branches. Shifting her weight from side to side, she began to expertly climb the wide oak. 

Jongin stopped walked when he heard no movement behind him. Craning his neck back, he saw her stuff on the ground, and her nowhere in sight. His eyes widening, he immediately turned around and stumbled back into the clearing. He was breathing heavily, and he was poised to attack the kidnapper. A sound of a twig breaking caught his attention and his lips curled into a snarl, his ears straining to hear any further sounds. 

Another twig snapped and Jongin's ear (even without their wolf instincts) was able to pick up that it came from up above. He jerked his head backwards to see that Saehee was quiet far up the tree. He relaxed his stance and walked a few steps to comfortably get a look at her progress. She was now two-thirds up the tree. 

However, this was where the branches started to thin out, hence the constant crack and snaps of thin branches from above. But Saehee kept going.

He chuckled to himself when he heard her curse loud enough for even him to hear when she got stuck for a moment. 

"Hey, it's not nice to curse." He called up with a smirk.

Without even turning her head, she called down, "Nice of you to show up again." 

"Would never want to leave you out here helpless, alone." He added a pout for the measure.

With a scoff, she retorted back, "I am helpless, literally! Because a jackass like you won't agree or help me!" 

"You're helpess on that tree too, honey." Jongin added with a whistle. 

"Then help me!" She groaned and held onto the branch with dear life. 

Jongin chuckled to himself and stepped further back to get a good look. "Okay, grab t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter