Wilderness

The Beauty and the Wolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The hand that rested on her hip ghosted upward and rested around her neck. His head ducked foward and began kissing her shoulders, whilst the other hand pressed her back to his own body. She couldn't stop the tears that flowed as her breath hitched. 

His lips worked wonders on her senses. They kissed from her shoulder blades up to her neck and nipped at the soft skin there. She shuddered and squeezed her eyes shut tighter than before. Her breath came out in small gasps as she held herself back from screaming. 

"Please, if there is a God out there, make this quick. Painless. Let me die quickly." She thought as the hand around her neck began to increase in pressure, cutting off her air and her voicebox. Her eyes flew open as her once limps hands fluttered up and clawed at the construction.   gaped open and shut like a fish, but no sounds escaped as she began to feel her body become limp, and her vision clouded. 

The tears didn't stop though, they streamed down her face, and ran down to the hand. Suddenly the hand dissappeared and she collapsed to the ground, coughing and sobbing. He knelt down behind her again, pressing a chaste kiss to her neck once again before rasping in her ear, "That's just the beginning my kitty." 

Hands skimmed up her arms and grabbed her shoulders roughly before shoving her around and forcing her to come eye to eye with the golden eyes of the beast. She could only see the golden eyes of the predator against a shadow of a body, before it bared its teeth and dove toward her neck for its first bite.

She screamed. 

 

 

"Saehee! Saehee! Wake up! Saehee!" Her sharp scream was cut off with a hand pressing to and cutting off any sound. She frantically opened her eyes to see her surprised father looming over her with worried eyes. 

Seeing she had come to her senses, he sighed and removed his hand. Saehee immediately breathed in a gasp of air and sat up in her bed. The sheets were wrapped tightly around her neck and her white nightgown was slightly damp with her sweat. Her hair stuck to her forehead and her heartbeat raced uncontrollably. 

She shoved the hair out of her eyes and pushed the covers out of the way. She saw her father sitting nearby, hands clasped infront of him, leaning forward and just staring at the ground. She sighed and glanced at the clock. 

11:23 pm. It's time to leave in about half an hour. She thought. 

She watched her father, and the tears came. To hide her feelings, she got up and wrapped a shawl around her shoudlers. "Father, i'll be back soon. I just need....some fresh air." He looked up with red eyes, to only nod curtly before returning to his previous position. 

She sighed for the nth time and left the house. The cold air of the night nipped at the bare skin of her arms and legs, but she didn't care.

She walked quickly, her legs moving faster and faster before she b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter