He Know It~

When A Jerk Fallen In LOVE

"Min Soa!", Myungsoo calling her and gasping for the air because he pursue her on time going home.

She give him 'what-is-it' looks.

"D-do you free this weekend?", he said nervously.

She take his hand and write, 'Why?'.

"I-I wanna... Take you out for a... walk, maybe...", he so nervous. But look so cute behind of his arrogant face.

She giggles. But when she remember about her stepmother and stepsister, her face change. She shook her face.

'I'm sorry, but I can't', she write on his hand again.

"But why? Is it because of me?", he said. Feels disappointed when she say no.

She shook her head and smile. Then she patting his shoulder softly. She don't know how to tell him about them. They must not allowing her to go out especially with a guy.

He wondering why she can't go out with him.

On the next morning, he jogging by himself, and he see Min Soa is outside her house.

"Min Soa!", he approach her.

She just smiling.

"I...", he are about to say something but someone cut his words.

"Min Soa!!! What are you doing outside?!! Come in!!! Don't you ever try to steal a bone!!! Come in quickly!!!", her stepmother yelling.

Myungsoo feels surprise with it. His eyes opens widely.

She bowed her head and going in but he pull her hand.

"Min Soa... What's wrong?", he looks very worried.

She just smiling and shook her head then going in.

He feels curious with her, he can feels something wrong with her. So, he trying to sneak in her house slowly to find out what's happen. He peeping from outside the window and he surprise with what he see.

Someone yelling at her and another one throwing a plate at her, that's what he see. He feels very angry when see she was hurt.

He quickly open the door and they shock with him. He approaching her and see her hand bruise.

"What have you done? What's her fault?", he said, very worry about her.

"We-we just...", So Young trying to say something but attracted to him.

"What do you want? Who are you? Get out from my house or I will call the police!", her stepmother said.

"I don't care what you wanna do but I can't let her hurt by you guys!", he said while hugging her.

"So, you're her boyfriend?", So Young said. Feels jealous with her.

Min Soa push him softly and pull his hand. Taking him to the door.

'I'm sorry, just go home', she write on his hand. Her eyes start to glaze.

She close the door and start to crying.

"Min Soa... I will take you out from here. I promise! And they will never get to hurt you anymore", he said to himself.

Although he don't know who they are but he don't want them hurt her.