Dong Woo?! Is That You?

When A Jerk Fallen In LOVE

The fresh air, sunny sky and the sound of birds chirping make her heart really calm. She never though that she would feels that in her life. She start to crying because too happy.

"Still want to crying?", Myungsoo teasing her when he see she crying at the outside.

She just grinned and wipe her happy tears.

"Let's have breakfast and then we going to school together, okay?", he said. 

She just nodded. But she still don't know her feelings towards him.

[At the school]

"Min Soa, someone wants to meet with you", Mrs Jung said.

'Who?', she asked.

"I don't know, a guy... He's waiting at the outside. Go and see him", Mrs Jung said. She just nodded and going outside.

She shocked when she see that guy. She can't believe with what she see, feels that it's just a dream.

"Min Soa... Finally, I found you!", that guy approach her and hugging her.

He is Jang Dong Woo, her 'dead' best friend that involved in an accident a few years ago. 

She pushing him and look at him clearly. Wanna make sure that he's really Dong Woo.

'Oppa... Is it you?', her eyes start to glaze.

"Yeah, it's me. I know, you must surprise with my appearance. But believe, this is really me", he convince her. He can understand her signal language.

But how? He already dead, not survive in that accident. That's what people told her.

They go to her school park and sitting on a bench under a tree.

"I know, everyone said that I'm dead, right? But actually, they didn't found me", he start to tell her.

'How did you survive?', she asked. She still don't believe that the person beside her right now is Dong Woo.

"Someone found me and save me. Treated me until I healed completely", he explain.

'And how do you find me?', she asked. A lot of questions playing on her mind.

"It's hard too... You move after uncle died. But people tell me that you're here. But it's still difficult to find you. I keep asking people if they know you and finally someone tell me that you go to this school. And it's true, you're really here", he tell her.

She start to crying, she really miss him a lot. She hugging him tightly, don't want he leaving her again.

At the same time, Myungsoo see them. He feels jealous, of course. His heart break into pieces too. His eyes glaze but he hold that tears. He's not willing to see she hugging Dong Woo althought he don't know who DongWoo is.

What will happen? Who is Dong Woo to her? And who is in her heart? What will Myungsoo do?

______________________________________________________________________________________________

I write this chapter based on the result on my poll but I accidentally deleted that poll on my profile, that's why there's no poll available. Thanks for voting too! ^^ Hope you like this chapter and sorry if it's looks messy >_< 

Thanks for subscribing too ^^ <3