She's MINE!

When A Jerk Fallen In LOVE

Myungsoo can't forget what he already saw. He don't want she be with someone else. She is his first love. Of course he doesn't want she leaving him.

Dong Woo always by her side since he's already moving into that school. He wanna protect her like before. Myungsoo always see them and don't have any chance to approach her anyomore. His eyes really sick to see them.

*You stupid guy, she's MINE!*, he clench his fist while see they laughing together.

"Hey, you. I need to talk to you for a while", he said to Dong Woo. He take his chance to talking with him since Min Soa is not there at that time.

"Yeah, sure", Dong Woo said without suspect anything on him.

He taking him to some place. Wanna talk 'serious' things with him.

"So, what do you want to talk about?", Dong Woo asked nicely.

"Who are you?", he said with a serious face.

"What?", Dong Woo did not understand.

"Who are you to Min Soa? I think you understand what I mean", he smirk at him.

"Ahh~ Now I understand. I'm Jang Dong Woo, her best friend", Dong Woo said nicely.

"Best friend? Really? Or you have feelings to her more than best friend?", he give him a death glance.

"Why? And who are you to asked me like that?", Dong Woo said and smirk back at him.

"I'm Kim Myungsoo. And for your information, she is MINE!", he tell him. 

"Whoa! This jerk wanna take my Min Soa? I will not letting that happen!", Dong Woo said.

Both of them staring at each other with a death glance. 

"Why not we're betting? If she choose me, you need to let her go", Dong Woo challenging him.

"Of course! We'll see if that happen", he smirk.

He cannot be challenged by anyone. He would opposed his rivals. And now, his rival is Dong Woo.

*Don't worry Min Soa. I will get you back from this stupid guy*, Myungsoo smirk at him and leave.

*You think that you can take her away from me easily? You don't know with who you're deal. It's Dong Woo, Jang Dong Woo!*, he thought.

What will happen? Who will win? Will Myungsoo winning her heart?