Why??

When A Jerk Fallen In LOVE

'Why did you call Myungsoo 'jerk?'. He is kind actually.', she asked Dong Woo.

"Kind? He is a jerk. Everyone in this school called him that, right? And stay away from him. He don't deserve you", Dong Woo and it makes Min Soa feels sad.

'But... I can't leave him. He help me a lot.', she bowed her head.

"He is not a good guy. You see, he is hot temper too. Just stay away from him", Dong Woo insisted.

She nodded and feels sad too.

*Why I'm feeling sad when Dong Woo ask me to stay away from him?*, she thought. Don't know why she feels like that.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Everyday, Myungsoo keep trying to approach her but she just stay away from him. 

*Min Soa... How could you?*, he feels sad. 

Dong Woo feels happy that Min Soa stay away from him. He knows that she always listen to him.

But she looks unhappy with that too. 

She always see Myungsoo trying his hard to approach her but Dong Woo always disturbing.

Day by day, Myungsoo keep trying but he looks that he almost give up to her.

*She looks happy with Dong Woo, I think I should give up...*, he thought when he always see she happy with him.

She can see that Myungsoo is frustrated too.

"You win!", he said to Dong Woo.

"Yeah, of course! So, stay away from her", Dong Woo smirk.

"Yeah... Take care of her. If she hurt because of you, you'll dead!", he give him a warning but he still sad.

Dong Woo just smirk his face while looking at sad Myungsoo.

Min Soa is at there too, she eavesdropping them quietly. She just wanna know.

*He win?*, she perplexed.

Don't really understand.

She approach Dong Woo and poke his shoulder slowly.

"Min Soa, what are you doing here?", Dong Woo said.

'Why he said that you're win?, she asked.

"Did you heard what he said to me?", he said.

She just nodded. 'Why he said like that?', still asking.

"Emm...", he looks panic, maybe.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for this bored chapter >_<  I'm still trying my best to write this story ^^