I Miss You

When A Jerk Fallen In LOVE

-Flashback-

"Min Soa!", Myungsoo are about to cry.

She just bowed and looks sad too.

"Myungsoo, she just wanna stay at her house. You don't have to worry anymore. Her stepmother and stepsister is in prison right now", Mrs Kim mumbling.

"But...", he don't want she leaving.

'I'm sorry, but I don't want to burden you anymore', she write on his hand softly.

"Alright then...", he just nodded.

She leaving with Dong Woo.

*It's all because of you, stupid guy!*, he clench his fist when he see Dong Woo taking her.

-End of flashback-

Since that, Myungsoo really don't have any chances to approach her. And looks like that she's already forget about him too. What he gonna do? How will Myungsoo win if everything turns like that?

"Min Soa!", he pull her hand. It's his lucky that Dong Woo are not there at that time. (Yeah! ^-^)

She looking at him as she don't know who is he.

"Why?", he said, his face is full of sadness.

'?', she write on his hand.

*I'm really miss you write something on my hand*, he staring at his hand.

She poke his shoulder softly, giving him a 'what's wrong' looks.

*I miss you poke my shoulder too*, he still staring at her.

Then she clapping her hand to make noise, so he will wake up from his 'dreamland'.

"Uh~ I'm sorry. I'm just...", he speechless. He don't want to lose her because she looks like that she will leaving him and go to Dong Woo.

'What's wrong?', she asked.

"Please... Don't leave me...", he said while holding both of her hands.

She looks perplexed.

"Min Soa! I 'm looking for you around the school. What are you doing with that silly guy?", Dong Woo interrupt and smirk at him.

Myungsoo feels angry, he really wanna trashing him for coming at that time.

Dong Woo pull her hand and taking her away from Myungsoo. She looks confuse.

"Arghh!!!!", he punch the wall with anger.

"Why do you need to appear and take her away from me, you silly guy!!!", he frustrated.

Min Soa stops Dong Woo's step from pulling her hand.

"What's wrong, Min Soa?", he asked.

'Why do you need to say like that to him?', she asked him.

"You will know, one day", he said and grinned a little.

She don't understand with him.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry if it's looks messy or bored. Hope you still like it ! ^^