You're Safe With Me

When A Jerk Fallen In LOVE

"Myungsoo, are you alright? You looks angry", Mr Kim said.

He just ignore it. Still thinking about Min Soa.

"He always like this...", Mr Kim mumbling while shook his head.

"Dad!", he response suddenly.

"What?", Mr Kim perplexed.

"What if...", he still curious to say something.

"What if, what?", Mr Kim said, looks really wanna know.

"What if I bring someone here? I mean... She will stay here", he said and he accidentally said 'she'.

"She? I see... You wanna bring a girl?", Mr Kim said, trying to teasing him.

"It's not that I wanna bring her purposely, but she in danger. I wanna protect her!", he said. Wanna convince his father.

"Danger? What kind of danger?", Mr Kim said. He really wanna make sure that Min Soa really need their help. Of course he don't want people blame him for everything.

"I don't know how to explain it... It's difficult to say", he said. Looks very worried.

Mr Kim never see that worry face on him. He always looks that he don't have any feelings.

"It's okay, tell me slowly. I will try to understand it", Mr Kim said. He know if Myungsoo looks like that, really worry about something, he really mean it. 

Myungsoo then tell Mr Kim everything. He really worry about her but he didn't tell Mr Kim about his feelings towards her.

*Who is she to him?*, Mr Kim thought. Feels curiously. He never mention about any girl in that house, of course Mr Kim will feels curious about it.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"I told you, add more salt! It's tasteless!! Who wanna eat this?!", So Young said and throw the food at her.

She bowed it many times. 'Sorry, I already put the salt', she apology.

"You think I understand it?!!", So Young pulling her hair harshly. It's really hurt. She just crying. Don't have any strength to against her.

"What is that noise?! Can you shut up?! I wanna sleep!", her stepmother said. 

"Mom! She didn't put any salt. It's tasteless! Who gonna eat this?!", So Young said.

"What?! This stupid girl!", her stepmother said and hit her with a cane. She really can't do anything. She just can crying for that pain.

"Min Soa!", Myungsoo push the door. He see Min Soa lying on the floor while crying.

"You again! What do you want?! I will call the police if you're not leaving!!", her stepmother said.

"No need. The police are here", he smirk at them and approach Min Soa. They really surprise about that.

"Mom, what we gonna do?", So Young start to whining.

Min Soa quickly hug him and sobbing.

"I'm here, don't worry. You're safe with me now", he coax her.

She feels really safe when she hug him. 

Her stepmother, Lee Mwo Rin and her stepsister, Kang So Young are arrested by police. They're imprisonment for 5 years.

He bring her to his house. Introduce her to his father and mother.

"You're so cute", Mrs Kim said when she see Min Soa.

She just smile shyly.

"She will stay with us", he said.

"Really? Finally, a daughter for me", Mrs Kim said happily and bring her into their house.

He just smiling.

"She really special, huh? I can see that", Mr Kim teasing him.

"Yeah, I think so", he grinned.

"I will give you chance for that. Protect her, make me proud about that, Kim Myungsoo", Mr Kim said and going into house.

He can't believe what Mr Kim said about that. 

There's a big smile on his face and of course, fireworks in his heart.

*I will protect her, of course*, he thought.